• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hgh + test?

1. #1 24th September 2015 
    Thanks

hgh + test?

Hello guys.
    I am 30 y.o. 175cm 80 kg around 13% bodyfat. This will be my first cycle, but I have been training for more then 4 years.
    what can I expect from this cycle of hgh + test P.
    I am using HGH for 6 months already. Been using 4iu but 2 weeks ago increased it to 8iu. I am planning to run Testosterone Prop for 12 weeks and HGH @ 8iu during this cycle.
    What do you guys think?
  2. #2 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Hello guys.
    I am 30 y.o. 175cm 80 kg around 13% bodyfat. This will be my first cycle, but I have been training for more then 4 years.
    what can I expect from this cycle of hgh + test P.
    I am using HGH for 6 months already. Been using 4iu but 2 weeks ago increased it to 8iu. I am planning to run Testosterone Prop for 12 weeks and HGH @ 8iu during this cycle.
    What do you guys think?
    You would get some bad side effects from going from 4iu straight to 8iu without increasing you dose slowly. Have you noticed anything yet?
  3. #3 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You would get some bad side effects from going from 4iu straight to 8iu without increasing you dose slowly. Have you noticed anything yet?
    I already had swollen hands and ankles. Minor headache but I don't worry much about it I love it when i'm sure it is working and I simply wait for my body to adjus. My HGH is pharmacy grade norditrop.
  4. #4 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am up around 4 kg since started Test P and bumped my HGH 2 weeks ago. Might be some water retention but I look bigger as well!
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am up around 4 kg since started Test P and bumped my HGH 2 weeks ago. Might be some water retention but I look bigger as well!
    4kg in two weeks is very nice gains bro!
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    4kg in two weeks is very nice gains bro!
    Thanks mate I will keep posting about my progress right here in this thread.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it possible to avoid this? Increasing it slowly? I'm thinking about going from 1iu/ed to 6iu/day. Should I increase it by 1 or 2 iu/week till I reach 6iu? So I don't get the unwanted side effects of making the huge increase immediately?
  8. #8 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolik View Post
    Is it possible to avoid this? Increasing it slowly? I'm thinking about going from 1iu/ed to 6iu/day. Should I increase it by 1 or 2 iu/week till I reach 6iu? So I don't get the unwanted side effects of making the huge increase immediately?
    I'd wait a minimum a week for every iu. Increasing it gradually is important. Or else you can become counter productive with side effects that could keep you out of the gym.
  9. #9 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have heard that a lot of people say you need 8iu/day for muscle growth, others say 4iu/day is for losing weight, so I thought 6iu/day will give me both benefits.. Is this true?
  10. #10 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I'd wait a minimum a week for every iu. Increasing it gradually is important. Or else you can become counter productive with side effects that could keep you out of the gym.
    About the side effect I never really had bad side effects just some water retention and a slight headache for the 1st day and the water retention for a week approximately when I increased from 4iu to 8iu.
    And after I first started 6 months ago with 2 iu I had a headache for day or two but actually nothing that bad. simply wanted to share with you my own experience.
  11. #11 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why you increased the dose so fast and so much? If this is your first time then you should be taking it slowly. You’ll definitely see some major gains with test. I also don’t get why you’re still using HGH after six months, have you done this on and off? You should give your body a rest mate.
    Now, combining HGH with test will definitely make you grow and very fast. But don’t do this for months and months, you have to do a PCT and then start again. Careful man.
  12. #12 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait. Why didn't you start testosterone from the first day?!
    I'd suggest using test EOD or even daily if that's possible. Keep in mind that you'll retain a lot of water from propionate, so don't forget to eat as clean as possible.

Some of the above people say you'll get bad side effects from doubling the dosage. False! Trust me on this one Most of the serious bodybuilders take 10-15UI, but that's expensive AF.
  13. #13 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Wait. Why didn't you start testosterone from the first day?!
    I'd suggest using test EOD or even daily if that's possible. Keep in mind that you'll retain a lot of water from propionate, so don't forget to eat as clean as possible.

Some of the above people say you'll get bad side effects from doubling the dosage. False! Trust me on this one Most of the serious bodybuilders take 10-15UI, but that's expensive AF.
    Because I'm going to run HGH for atleast a year, but I will probably lower the dose after I finish my cycle. I am also running 0.25 A-dex to prevent bloat and seems like it's working. And yes I'm running test p @ 75mg/day.
  14. #14 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Why you increased the dose so fast and so much? If this is your first time then you should be taking it slowly. You’ll definitely see some major gains with test. I also don’t get why you’re still using HGH after six months, have you done this on and off? You should give your body a rest mate.
    Now, combining HGH with test will definitely make you grow and very fast. But don’t do this for months and months, you have to do a PCT and then start again. Careful man.
    Using it for six months already because I want to get the best results from this HGH cycle. I've read alot about it and it takes some time till you start to see any mass gains. And of course I am going to do PCT after I finish this Test Prop cycle, but I will continue to use HGH for a while at a lower dose, most likely the same I used before - 4iu.
  15. #15 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    About the side effect I never really had bad side effects just some water retention and a slight headache for the 1st day and the water retention for a week approximately when I increased from 4iu to 8iu.
    And after I first started 6 months ago with 2 iu I had a headache for day or two but actually nothing that bad. simply wanted to share with you my own experience.
    You're lucky. I had a horrible headache for few days and such tiredness I could barely get-up off the couch.

I believe each of us react in a different way. And you've top pharma grade that could make a difference as well.
  16. #16 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You're lucky. I had a horrible headache for few days and such tiredness I could barely get-up off the couch.

I believe each of us react in a different way. And you've top pharma grade that could make a difference as well.
    Yes my HGH is good, I got it from the pharmacy. Where I live it's legal to buy steroids and HGH from pharmacy.
  17. #17 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes my HGH is good, I got it from the pharmacy. Where I live it's legal to buy steroids and HGH from pharmacy.
    Where do you live that it's legal to get everything straight from local pharmacy?
  18. #18 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Where do you live that it's legal to get everything straight from local pharmacy?
    I live in Egypt. Anabolic steroids, HGH and peptides are legally sold at most pharmacies, it is bodybuilding heaven.
    There are few guys that take 25iu a day, and about 3 grams of test in a week. They have huge muscles but very small brains...
  19. #19 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if HGH or Testosterone have something to do with it but I'm snoring like a freight train. I think that it could be the high dose of HGH because it makes me sleep soo deeeep... Any thoughts?
  20. #20 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not sure if HGH or Testosterone have something to do with it but I'm snoring like a freight train. I think that it could be the high dose of HGH because it makes me sleep soo deeeep... Any thoughts?
    Yes mate, I think, you are overdosing on HGH... Take like 4 or 5iu/day, less side efects and much cheaper..