• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks

Intradermal administration

Hi all, so I started mt2 a few days back but I've just realised after checking a how to vid today that it seems as though I've been administering intradermally as opposed to subcutaneously. Will the melanton I've used so far still get through or does it need to be injected into the fat to have affect? Can't say I've noticed any sides or colour change yet. Thanks
  2. #2 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    Hi all, so I started mt2 a few days back but I've just realised after checking a how to vid today that it seems as though I've been administering intradermally as opposed to subcutaneously. Will the melanton I've used so far still get through or does it need to be injected into the fat to have affect? Can't say I've noticed any sides or colour change yet. Thanks
    how sure are you? what size needles are you using, and how far are you pushing it in?
    imo with the insulin needles its pretty hard to do an intradermal injection as opposted to subcut. if you are carrying very little body fat(VERY) it may be a problem.

anyways, if it is being injected intradermally, i have no idea. i've never read any sources about this. Seems to have not done you harm which is good, but please avoid doing it again. some people experimented with intramuscular injections and had a very painful experience with crippling nausea almost straight away.

so to directly answer your question. I would not count what you have done already.
  3. #3 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    how sure are you? what size needles are you using, and how far are you pushing it in?
    imo with the insulin needles its pretty hard to do an intradermal injection as opposted to subcut. if you are carrying very little body fat(VERY) it may be a problem.

anyways, if it is being injected intradermally, i have no idea. i've never read any sources about this. Seems to have not done you harm which is good, but please avoid doing it again. some people experimented with intramuscular injections and had a very painful experience with crippling nausea almost straight away.

so to directly answer your question. I would not count what you have done already.
    How is intradermal administered? Never heard about this method
  4. #4 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    How is intradermal administered? Never heard about this method
    intradermal is injecting into the layers of the skin, or epidermis.
    I have never heard of it being used for MT2 either.
  5. #5 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Your case is unusual for me as I have never committed any mistake when it comes to injecting melanotan. Since you have experienced no changes in your skin yet, then probably, intradermal administration is not recommended/used for mt-2. Anyway, I just want to ask if you made sure to be exposed to UV after administering the drug?
  6. #6 3rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have managed to inject intradermally, I suspect you would know it. While you're injecting, it would sting ALOT. You would also see a bubble forming just under the skin.
    The injection would then be drained by your lymph system, which shouldn't hurt you but is not ideal in terms of efficacy of the product.
    Hope this helps.