• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks

Little lump at injection site

Every time I injected the mt1, I get a little lump at the injection site. It's a little bit red and looks like a insect bite. It is also itching a little bit. What could this be? Maybe something like an allergic reaction? (from the filler?) Or maybe the mt1 is bad ?

I know it goes away, but I'm still a little bit worried. There shouldn't be a lump or something there right?
  2. #2 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It sounds like an allergic reaction of some sort. As long as the bump is time limited and goes away I don't think you should be worried. Everytime you get an injection even a normal one you skin tends to react so what is going on with you doesn't sound like it is anything abnormal. I would just not worry about it too much. It doesn't sound serious.
  3. #3 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to agree. I wouldn't be concerned at all about that as everytime anybody injects there's usually a tiny lump that goes away as quickly as it came, more often than not.

It doesn't sound like its causing you to many problems so I'd suggest it wouldn't be something I'd worry about either to be honest if it happened to me.
  4. #4 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have also experienced a little lumb or similar after injections (only sometimes though). I cant remember if they were itchy, but it got me reading about insulin injections in general (because they are similar to this). Somewhere it was mentioned that this could happen if you do not inject "deep" enough - for example if you inject with a lower angle than 90 degrees, or at a site where the needle do not get deep enough into the right layer of skin...

Just a suggestion, though - could also be what the other guys are suggestion.
  5. #5 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kmela View Post
    Every time I injected the mt1, I get a little lump at the injection site. It's a little bit red and looks like a insect bite. It is also itching a little bit. What could this be? Maybe something like an allergic reaction? (from the filler?) Or maybe the mt1 is bad ?

I know it goes away, but I'm still a little bit worried. There shouldn't be a lump or something there right?
    It is actually normal. Some people get this kind of lump after injection while others don't. No, MT-1 isn't bad. In fact, it is a lot safer than MT-2. As you said, it will go away immediately. As long as there is no other reaction, then you are undeniably safe!
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay thanks everybody! I thought there was maybe just a lot of fillers in my melanotan and because of that I got an allergic reaction. But my worries are gone now.
  7. #7 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you should have been more careful in injecting the drug. Nonetheless, you don't have to worry a lot since it is not that serious. Next time, be mindful when injecting. You have to keep in mind the measurements, doses and other important things.
  8. #8 21st December 2017 
    Thanks
    Hello all. I just started with CJC DAC + Ipamorelin. 2mg of CJC DAC once a week. 100mcg x 3 times a day Ipamorelin. However my concern is all was okay until first week. Now all of a sudden on injecting ipamorelin I have started getting bites (similar to mosquitoe bites, slightly red, lumpy and causes itching). What is this, something to worry about? Also I don't know if the peptide is working or not, are there any noticeable effects which give you a sense of being on a correct path?