• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks

Hair Growing Peptides

When it comes to hair growth, I have seen people talk about the wonders of epitalon and copper peptides. I've also heard some great reports on bpc157 and ghk-cu. I just want if anyone has tried any of these for the purpose of hair growth. And how has it worked for you or anyone you know?
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, from what I know, peptides are great for the hair. Though I can't share you my personal experience when it comes to growing hair with peptides as I am a woman who tend to cut her hair every now and then, I can say that it really makes your hair shine. Others have claimed that the growth of their hair has really sped up after using peptides. I hope they can share their experience with you. Good luck!
  3. #3 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would like to know more about this as well.
  4. #4 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, looking around, it seems that the copper peptides seem to do the job quite well. It might be helpful to look them up more!
  5. #5 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    This sounds very interesting and I would like to know more about it. Though I am currently well endowed when it comes to the hair department, I want to prepare myself for a future which may not be as "hairy" as it is now. I am curious to know the peptides mentioned here epitalon, copper peptides and also bpc157 and ghk-cu are they good for growing new hair or make the existing ones better?
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin Mahesh View Post
    This sounds very interesting and I would like to know more about it. Though I am currently well endowed when it comes to the hair department, I want to prepare myself for a future which may not be as "hairy" as it is now. I am curious to know the peptides mentioned here epitalon, copper peptides and also bpc157 and ghk-cu are they good for growing new hair or make the existing ones better?
    It does both! It helps in improving the existing ones and it also helps in growing new ones. You won't become really hair. It will just be faster to grow your hair. This might be a bad news to those who want to maintain a short hairstyle. Well, let us just look on the brighter side, at least it will make your hair healthier, shinier and softer.
  7. #7 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I’ve been looking for this a long time ago, but haven’t found one that really works. In theory peptide copper can make your hair grow back but the problem is that the shit they sell does not have the adequate concentrations of the substance so it’s practically useless. You won’t find a copper peptide in the market today that will make hair grow effectively. The others I haven’t tried but I will and then let you know about my results.
  8. #8 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not know much about using them to grow your hair, I like my hair quite short and so avoid products aimed to help grow hair longer.

This being said I know a lot of people who dye there hair often and so they can be helpful before dyeing the hair in order to make sure its strong and healthy.
  9. #9 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    One of my close friends used copper peptides for there hair. It was given to him by his doctor. It did work pretty effectively, but for some reason took a long time to start working. Although that may have just been for his case. Overall I would recommend it.
  10. #10 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am using ipamorelin peptides. I noticed that my hair becomes shinier, but I didn't notice anything with regard to the speed of its growth. I guess not all kinds of peptides work the same. Probably, the others have this "faster growing" effect.
  11. #11 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think not all peptides can make your hair grow faster. There are some that can only make your healthier. I also didn't notice any change in the speed of my hair growth. Well, it could be because of the fact that I am using peptides for so long. I might think that my hair growth speed is normal when it is not for the others. Well, my sister will be using peptides for the first time next week. I'll ask her to observe her hair growth to come up with a conclusion on this matter.
  12. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I always heard that copper peptides are effective, I might have to give them a try soon.
  13. #13 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I am using ipamorelin peptides. I noticed that my hair becomes shinier, but I didn't notice anything with regard to the speed of its growth. I guess not all kinds of peptides work the same. Probably, the others have this "faster growing" effect.
    I didn't realise it'd make your hair shinier. Might have to give it a shot myself
  14. #14 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    I always heard that copper peptides are effective, I might have to give them a try soon.
    Is copper peptides the ones that's added to my girlfriends shampoo?
  15. #15 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess the peptides could make your hair look more healthy and shiny aswell, although it's probably not something a red blooded male like me would ever be concerned about! Well, maybe just a little!

What!? We all like to look good right?
  16. #16 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You are absolutely right. Copper peptides are really good for my hair. At first it seemed not to be working, but I used it consistently for three months, and then i began seeing changes in my once upon a time scanty hair.
  17. #17 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That's good to hear. Does it have any side effects? How long did it take before it started working? Was your friend bald?
  18. #18 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am quite confused now about this hair loss and hair growth topic. Some people claim that peptides resulted to hair loss while others say it promoted hair growth. Can someone explain what is the truth behind this? Anyway, I didn't notice any hair loss or increased hair growth while I am using peptides.
  19. #19 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    I am quite confused now about this hair loss and hair growth topic. Some people claim that peptides resulted to hair loss while others say it promoted hair growth. Can someone explain what is the truth behind this? Anyway, I didn't notice any hair loss or increased hair growth while I am using peptides.
    From what I know, it actually promote hair growth. I guess hair loss is just a phase that we experience when our scalp is already preparing for hair growth. Also, I think our body is still adapting the new substance that we take. However, this hair loss phase won't last long, I believe.
  20. #20 13th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm going to do some research on this. My hair grows so incredibly slow. I seriously get a haircut once or twice a year. They say you should cut your hair more often in order for it to have better hair growth, but I've tried that and just ended up with short hair. I would love to have some help in the hair growth department.