• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st September 2015 
    Thanks

Is this good enough weather to tan? Also, how much MT2 should I load up on?

I'll be going to a friend's cottage this weekend and the UV index is expected to be around 4 with the temperature at about 18 Celsius (64 Fahrenheit).

Is this good enough to help with getting a tan? I'm pale as hell right now and while I tried melanotan about 3 months ago, I never got enough sun and didn't notice a difference.

Also:

I just took 0.3mg today. I go to the cottage on Saturday. What daily doses leading up until then would you recommend?
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is fine to tan right now. While the temperature is not that hot, you can actually use the tanning bed. It can give you the tan that you are wishing for.

Yes, it is not a surprise that you did not notice a difference when you took melanotan three months ago. When you take melanotan, you still need to expose yourself to UV. The melanotan is not a replacement for UV. It is just a supplement that will boost the process of tanning.
  3. #3 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    That's probably enough to get a tan, even without the melanotan. It just might take more dedication . It should work for you, just make sure you actually get that UV,
  4. #4 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    That's probably enough to get a tan, even without the melanotan. It just might take more dedication . It should work for you, just make sure you actually get that UV,
    The problem with staying too long under the sun without using melanotan is that you run the risk of getting sunburn instead of a nice tan. I personally hate sunburn as it is very painful. I don't know anyone who also want to get sunburn. Lol
  5. #5 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Any form of UV will help to give you a tan and will help the MT to work. I think a lot of people make the mistake of thinking they don't need sun if they take MT but that's not the case at all as you have now found out for yourself.
  6. #6 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ddiipp View Post
    I'll be going to a friend's cottage this weekend and the UV index is expected to be around 4 with the temperature at about 18 Celsius (64 Fahrenheit).

Is this good enough to help with getting a tan? I'm pale as hell right now and while I tried melanotan about 3 months ago, I never got enough sun and didn't notice a difference.

Also:

I just took 0.3mg today. I go to the cottage on Saturday. What daily doses leading up until then would you recommend?
    Yes, it is a great temperature for you to tan. Go ahead! I won't recommend a dose because our body reacts differently when it comes to dosage. However, what I can tell you is to increase your dose even just a little bit. Your current dose is undeniably low.
  7. #7 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    The problem with staying too long under the sun without using melanotan is that you run the risk of getting sunburn instead of a nice tan. I personally hate sunburn as it is very painful. I don't know anyone who also want to get sunburn. Lol
    I have never got sunburn while using melanotan 2, and that's the reason I love it, since I work all day under the sun.
  8. #8 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I have never got sunburn while using melanotan 2, and that's the reason I love it, since I work all day under the sun.
    That is the best thing about melanotan! It helps us achieve even tan while protecting us from having sun burn. It works better than any kind of sun screen available in the market today. It can even reduce the risk of having skin cancer.
  9. #9 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    Yes, it is a great temperature for you to tan. Go ahead! I won't recommend a dose because our body reacts differently when it comes to dosage. However, what I can tell you is to increase your dose even just a little bit. Your current dose is undeniably low.
    That's what's in my mind as well. His dose is relatively low. Well, if it is effective on him, then he can continue using that kind of dose. Nonetheless, if he wants faster result, then he needs to make a move and heighten his dose.
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, you can definitely tan with that kind of weather. Knowing that your consider the weather, I bet you plan to tan using natural sunlight instead of tanning bed, right? Anyway, that is fine especially if you are using melanotan. Melanotan 1 or melanotan 2 - both are a great choice!