• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 20th September 2015 
    Thanks

Why You Need To Wait Until You're 30 Before You Start Using HGH?

I know it is very enticing to use HGH at an early age seeing the results it brings to the users. However, you should not start using this drug at such a young age. The reason why we, the *relatively* older ones, use hgh is because we want to boost our body's production of growth hormone. Our production of growth hormone decreases as we age. The growth hormone helps us recover better when we get injuries, help us maintain good skin health and build muscles. Nonetheless, since our production decreases overtime, we need to use something that will increase our production and HGH is a good choice for that.

If you are still young, we can safely assume that your body is still producing sufficient amount of growth hormone. Therefore, you do not need a booster for growth hormone production, right? Let us not forget that there are risks in using hgh. There are possible side effects that we might encounter. You should try to completely avoid those possible side effects by delaying your use of hgh. Live healthy and natural. Maximize your body's capability while you are still young.
  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beastieboy For This Useful Post:

bodybuilder (21st September 2015),lizknows (21st September 2015),protozoan (20th September 2015)

3. #2 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Great point! I also don't think it is right for the young ones to use this when their body is still able to produce enough amount of growth hormone. As much as I want the young ones to take care of their body, I do not want them to experiment with their body right now. HGH can wait for them. It will always be available. Who knows that there will be a better kind of drug when they reach the age of 30, right?
  4. #3 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, young people heal faster, don't get injured as much and their bodies are usually pretty proficient when it comes to healing. plus the body may not even stop growing until after 20 so using HGH when your body is already producing it is probably not smart. It is much more likely you will benefit from HGH after 30.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KE Gord For This Useful Post:

mystified_gem (20th September 2015)

6. #4 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KE Gord View Post
    Yes, young people heal faster, don't get injured as much and their bodies are usually pretty proficient when it comes to healing. plus the body may not even stop growing until after 20 so using HGH when your body is already producing it is probably not smart. It is much more likely you will benefit from HGH after 30.
    Correct. If they choose not to use HGH right now, they won't just avoid the possible side effects completely, they will also be able to save more money. We all know how expensive HGH right? If they use it and they do not benefit from it, it is just like spending money for nothing.
  7. #5 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also do not think that an 18 year old or someone in his/her early 20s should be spending a lot for HGH. We know how expensive HGH is. This is why even other adults cannot afford it and just decide to use other products instead. Those who are really young might not be able to maintain using HGH for a long time due to financial matters. Another thing is that isn't it much better to be able to develop your body without spending a single centavo and just relying on your natural growth hormones?
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteel For This Useful Post:

protozoan (20th September 2015)

9. #6 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! It is a nice thing you started this thread. I found out that there are a lot of young individuals who are interested in using hgh or peptides these days. Fortunately, the members of this forum voiced out their opinion as to how thee young ones need to wait for some time before they should start using these drugs.
  10. #7 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Having the initiative to start this thread is definitely great! I also believe that people should wait until they are old enough to use peptides, hgh, hcg and other similar products. Just because they are already of legal age does not mean that they can also use these drugs on their own. They can use it as long as it i prescribed by the doctor. But, if they are just going to use it just like how we use it, then they should not bother at all! They can do it once their each mid-30s.
  11. #8 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is absolutely true, everything you said truly makes sense. The thing is that many bodybuilders don’t seem to care much. I think that almost everyone who is using HGH has done some research and already know of the negative side effects HGH can have in the organism, but still we all do it. I hope this thread help the newbies understand though. Good info!
  12. #9 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is great how users here warn the young ones that they should not use these drugs yet. This is why I keep coming back in this community. We learn a lot of things and we learn what are the things that we should do and we should not do. Great job, guys!
  13. #10 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree, you shouldn't take HGH if you are younger then 30, you are just messing your self up and burning alot of money. You can achieve similar effects by taking growth hormone releasing peptides, that I think is fine before 30.
  14. #11 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    While there's no set age restrictions on what age you should start, I do think from 30 onwards is probably the time when your body will start to need it the most.

For me, there's no need for a 20 year old for example to need HGH unless it's due to a medical condition that they might have, as at that age the body will still be producing more than enough of its own.
  15. #12 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I believe that we all have the freedom to choose for ourselves, I think it is best if we know that we also have some limitations for that freedom. We should be responsible in making our choices and I guess it is not a responsible thing if we choose to use any form of drugs for bodybuilding when we are still young. Some people think that once they reach the legal age or his/her early 20s, then he/she can already start using whatever he/she wants. With regard to peptides and hgh, you need to wait until you are old enough (30-35) to start using it.
  16. #13 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I started using hgh at an early age of 25. Looking back, I really regret my decision. Why? It is because I feel like the drug did not do anything to me. I didn't feel its benefits at all. I feel like I just wasted money and we all now how expensive hgh is. This is why after using hgh for 6 months when I was 25, I decided to stop using it. I resumed using hgh when I was 33 years old. That was the time when I noticed that I no longer get much improvements no matter what workout I do. I feel like my growth hormone production had already decreased that time. I didn't experience any side effect when I used hgh at 25, but I also didn't get any improvement at all.
  17. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is a great thread! We should all know the ideal age on when to start using hgh, peptides and other bodybuilding drugs. We should not forget that these drugs are not even recommended by the doctors. Young ones should not take a big risk like this one. They should also save their money instead of using it for something that might not even be beneficial for them.
  18. #15 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    To be honest, I started using peptides at the age of 29. I used peptides one year earlier than the ideal starting age. Lol. Anyway, at least I am already 29 when I started using it. I have found out that there are some teenagers who are developing interest in using peptides and hgh these days. To be honest, I dont know what are they going to get from using these drugs at an early age. Since their gh production is still good, this means that the drug won't have any effect to them.
  19. #16 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    To be honest, I started using peptides at the age of 29. I used peptides one year earlier than the ideal starting age. Lol. Anyway, at least I am already 29 when I started using it. I have found out that there are some teenagers who are developing interest in using peptides and hgh these days. To be honest, I dont know what are they going to get from using these drugs at an early age. Since their gh production is still good, this means that the drug won't have any effect to them.
    I think that is not a bad age to start knowing that you are already going 30 soon, right? Just like you, I am also alarmed as to how the young ones are thinking of injecting peptides (worse, hgh) as early as 18. I just don't think it is a right thing to do.
  20. #17 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Whoever that teenager is, he might really have a lot of cash to spend. Considering how expensive hgh is, I can say that only adults who have steady income can maintain it. He must be lucky to have the cash to purchase it when I am even struggling to keep my hgh consumption. lol. Anyway, he must keep the money for now and use it for something worthwhile. Hgh won't really have an effect to him as of now knowing that his body is still producing enough gh (yes, our body produces a lot of gh when we are still young).
  21. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Why go for a supplement when your body can work it naturally. I don't think it is healthy to be pumping the body with HGH at such a young age. The side effects would probably show up early and it might affect in the long-term.
  22. #19 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for this information. It's actually very true. As long as a youthful body will naturally produce what HGH is meant for, there is really no reason to start using it at an early age. Why waste money on something you can get naturally and free?
  23. #20 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, yeah. There's no point in using it from a younger age, while the body is still producing it at a faster rate. It'd just be a waste of money (while also potentially screwing up your natural hormone balance).