• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th September 2015 
    Thanks

melanotan and drugs, effect

what happens if you are on melanotan and use drugs at the same time? (like MDMA, xtc, ketamine, cocaine, etc.)
    and is it dangerous? or has it a risk?

melanotan has influence on the serotonin receptors, just like some drugs, that's why i ask this question.
  2. #2 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Even when you are not using melatonan, I do not suggest taking any kind of drug. Drugs can make you look so stressed and uglier. It also has an obvious side effects. They have been banned for a reason. Why would you like to use drugs anyway?
  3. #3 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    i understand that, and i'm not even saying that im using it, because im not, it's just a question and i hope anyone has an answer on it, because answers like 'i don't suggest taking any kind of drug' are not very useful.. everybody knows that and thats not the question..
  4. #4 20th September 2015 
    Semin
    Quote Originally Posted by kmela View Post
    what happens if you are on melanotan and use drugs at the same time? (like MDMA, xtc, ketamine, cocaine, etc.)
    and is it dangerous? or has it a risk?

melanotan has influence on the serotonin receptors, just like some drugs, that's why i ask this question.
    Just don't take melanotan on your party day and you will be fine, nothing is going to happen either way tbh.
  5. #5 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Woah! Hold your brakes! Why would you want to mix cocaine with melanotan? Even without knowing much, I know mixing cocaine with most supplements can be dangerous! Just don't mix it!
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Drugs are dangerous and addictive. You shouldn't be mixing any kind of peptide with any kind of drug. I have never tried this nor do I know the effects, but, the entire idea seem too dangerous to consider.
  7. #7 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd be careful with drugs in general. IIRC, melanotan can interact with most drugs, resulting in some very unfavourable stuff. I can't find sources for this, but it sounds like a bad idea all 'round.
  8. #8 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've done a few drugs while I was in melanotan maintaining phase (inject once every 2 weeks) and was perfectly fine.
  9. #9 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Honestly it will depend on the person. I don't think there has ever been any funded research into the interactions of illegal street drugs and Melanotan. In general people are advised that when taking any drugs they are to start with a very low dose if its the first time and with drugs like coke it is very easy to just half a line and take that instead of the whole thing. I am not going to tell you not to do it or anything like that because if someone is going to take drugs they will.

It would be advisable to take Melanotan and the drug in question separately first to figure out the dose and to see if they have any unwanted effects, I would also avoid drugs that interfere with serotonin receptors and long term use of these both together could have an impact on your mood. Since low serotonin receptor levels have been linked to depression long term drug abuse is unadvisable especially with Melanotan. Drugs that do not impact serotonin receptors would probably be less likely to have a negative impact.