• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th September 2015 
    Thanks

Creatine during cycle?

As many of you might have noticed already I知 kind of obsessed about growing. I知 on cycle now and I知 loving it, but I want to gain as much as I can. So was thinking in taking creatine at the same time. Do you guys think it can help to maximize the gains or is just a waste of money?
  2. #2 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, there's no need to 'cycle' creatine; you can take a teaspoon of creatine monohydrate every day without worry. It won't hurt you any to take it (as far as most medical studies are concerned) and there's about a 1.5% increase in skeletal muscle mass according to a 2006 study, if that sounds good to you - go for it.
  3. #3 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grier View Post
    Well, there's no need to 'cycle' creatine; you can take a teaspoon of creatine monohydrate every day without worry. It won't hurt you any to take it (as far as most medical studies are concerned) and there's about a 1.5% increase in skeletal muscle mass according to a 2006 study, if that sounds good to you - go for it.

Oh, no man I think you misunderstood my question. I am completely aware that creatine is not part of a cycle, and I also know it can’t hurt me, in fact I’ve taken creatine almost my whole life. What I want to know if it’s a total waste of my money, since I’m already in cycle with other stuff.
    As you know creatine is good to get gains, but what I’m taking is also for gaining some muscle mass. So I’m not sure if creatine will maximize my gain, or if I should focus in the dianabol and HGH I’m taking and leave the creatine for later.
  4. #4 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Dianabol + creatine = HUGE WATER RETENTION!!! Dianabol is a pretty s***ty steroid in my opinion, especially if taken orally. Yes, your weight increases a lot, but it's mostly water and fat tissue and you don't want that. Another downside of using this combination is the fact that your blood pressure will go insanely high.
  5. #5 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course you can take creatine. I take it all year long.. Doesn't matter if I'm cutting or building mass, it gives me nice strength gains. You can expect to gain few pounds as soon as you start using it, but it will be water weight.. If you are fine with that, go for it.
  6. #6 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not think it is a great idea to include creatine in your cycle. Just stick with your peptides or hgh or whatever you are using. Have patience. Wait a little longer and you will be getting the result that you have been waiting for.
  7. #7 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raraririruru View Post
    I do not think it is a great idea to include creatine in your cycle. Just stick with your peptides or hgh or whatever you are using. Have patience. Wait a little longer and you will be getting the result that you have been waiting for.
    Oh. I was originally planning to use creatine with peptides. Thank god I was able to read this on time. Anyway, in what way creatine is not recommended to add to your cycle?