• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th September 2015 
    Thanks

how much increase dosage mt1

yesterday i took 0,075 mg (75 mcg) and today i took 0,125 mg (125 mcg). this is my first time.

i am a around 1.60 meters (5,2 feet) and 53 kilo (116,8 lbs) so i can't have much.

i am injecting once a day, but how much should i inject tomorrow and the day after tomorrow etc? i just want a naturel color, i am skintype 1 with freckles and moles.

-btw another question, just to be sure:
    i put 2 ml antibacteriostatic water by 10 mg melanotan1. i have a syringe from 0,5 ml, 50 units and U-100. so then is 1 little unit 0,05 mg (50 mcg), right?
  2. #2 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kmela View Post
    -btw another question, just to be sure:
    i put 2 ml antibacteriostatic water by 10 mg melanotan1. i have a syringe from 0,5 ml, 50 units and U-100. so then is 1 little unit 0,05 mg (50 mcg), right?
    Yes you are right! Next time you can use this useful tool - http://researchpeptides.com/petptideCalculator/
  3. #3 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not an expert but isn't that dose too low? The recommended dose is around 1mg/day as melanotan 1 is weaker then 2. But let's wait for peptideguru, he is the pofessional in melanotan questions! Also it's better to inject it twice a day because it have very short half life.
    Last edited by AdamW; 17th September 2015 at 05:44 PM.
  4. #4 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I'm not an expert but isn't that dose too low? The recommended dose is around 1mg/day as melanotan 1 is weaker then 2. But let's wait for peptideguru, he is the pofessional in melanotan questions! Also it's better to inject it twice a day because it have very short half life.
    You're right, most people aim for 1mg a day, split into 2 500mcg doses, one in the morning, one mid day-early afternoon.

If you're particularly cautious, you can drop those numbers in half.
    If you're doing 125mcg a day you may as well inject it into the drain, it's doing nothing.
  5. #5 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    yes but i don't want to dose to high because i want to minimize the side of new moles/freckles.. but what should i do then to begin with? 200 mcg and increase it till 500 mcg, or is that too low too? i just want to keep the dose as low as possible..

and why is it actually better to inject mt1 twice a day? (yes because it has a half life of 1 hour), but for example, if you stay the whole day inside, so without any uv-exposure, is it then still better to inject twice a day?
  6. #6 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    yes but i don't want to dose to high because i want to minimize the side of new moles/freckles.. but what should i do then to begin with? 200 mcg and increase it till 500 mcg, or is that too low too? i just want to keep the dose as low as possible..

and why is it actually better to inject mt1 twice a day? (yes because it has a half life of 1 hour), but for example, if you stay the whole day inside, so without any uv-exposure, is it then still better to inject twice a day?
    Ideally you should be getting at least some form of UV exposure in order to darken your skin even if only by a little. Injecting twice a day helps spread out the effectiveness of the injection, because the half life is too short otherwise. If you inject something once in a larger dose, it decays by half before it really gets a chance to do much of anything. Doubling the times taken increases it's effectiveness by countering that.
  7. #7 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

You won't get any new moles or freckles by using melanotan 1, that's the main reason people use it as it's much weaker then second version and doesn't give any side effects aswell, instead of some flushing after injection.
  8. #8 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    so if i just inject once a day and higher the dose, then it won't work?

and i live in a country without sun.. the summer is over and now there is only rain.. so i don't get any uv-exposure at all. is uv-exposure a requirement? or is it also okay if i take a sunbed after two weeks on mt1?
  9. #9 18th September 2015 
    Thanks

and i live in a country without sun.. the summer is over and now there is only rain.. so i don't get any uv-exposure at all. is uv-exposure a requirement? or is it also okay if i take a sunbed after two weeks on mt1?
    Yes uv exposure is necessary. You should go to sunbeds regularly if you want achieve any results.
  10. #10 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Sunbeds are okay from day 1, but only do a few minutes at a time - don't do 12 or 15 minutes the first time you go.

UV exposure isn't a requirement, its an accelerant. This means you'll get a tan with little/no UV exposure but it'll take months and a considerable amount of money, going to the beds once or twice a week will help maximise the effects.
    If you live in a truly UV deficient area, then it's only worth injecting before the sun beds unless you have money to burn.
    However, even the UK on an overcast day in September has enough UV to activate the melanotan - but beds are still a good addition.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

kmela (18th September 2015)

12. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    okay now i understand, thank you! yeah the weather here isn't that much different from here i think, its not so far away but last week i actually didn't see the sun, it just rained.

but after how much mg melanotan1 should i see effect? can i first make sure that i have around 20 mg melanotan in my body and then start using sun beds?

im really curious when i start to see results.. im now on day 3 but i think its gonna take at least 4 weeks, am i right?

and i still don't really understand why its better to inject twice. is it because in that hour after injecting, the melanotan works better if you have uvexposure or something? i thought the important thing was how much you have in your body.
  13. #12 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    melanotan doesn't build up in your body; it's rapidly metabolized. AFAIK melanotan 1 is undetectable after about 10 hours.
  14. #13 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
    melanotan doesn't build up in your body; it's rapidly metabolized. AFAIK melanotan 1 is undetectable after about 10 hours.
    Exactly this, say you inject 500mcg at 10am, for this example I'll say it's exactly 1 hour half life.

time : remaining
    11am: 250mcg
    12pm: 125mcg
    1pm: 62.5mcg
    2pm: 31.25mcg
    3pm: 15.625mcg
    4pm: 7.812mcg

This means by mid day, the majority of the peptide is gone, and you're getting the most UV exposure.
    However, if you dose 250mcg at 10am, then again at say 1pm, you'll be getting more stable, higher levels of MT1 when you need it.

Sun beds should be used from day one, however you must ensure that you start slowly and build up - the melanotan does not protect you, the tan you develop does.
  15. #14 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can increase your daily dose already. In order to prevent any side effects, it is ideal for you to split your dose into two. For exampe, if you go with 1mg a day, you should inject 0.5 mg in the morning and then another 0.5 mg in the afternoon. I hope this info helps you!
  16. #15 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    oke that was exactly the answer i was looking for. thanks poiuytr and peptideguru.

i thought that it did build up in your body. then i have another question, then i think ill understand.

for example, if someone never used mt before, and that person is going to start with mt and inject 0,5 mg and then go to a sun bed

becomes that person then even tanned as someone who use mt for few months and has already 40mg in his body, injecting the same amount (0,5mg) and go to the same sun bed?

(yes, the second person is already more tanned but if you don't count that with it)
    Last edited by kmela; 19th September 2015 at 12:08 AM.
  17. #16 5th April 2016 
    Thanks
    Hi Kmela, I am very tempted to start using MT-1. Can you give an update on how well it worked for you? Thanks.