• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: What To Expect

1. #1 16th September 2015 
    Thanks

What To Expect

Lately I've been wondering what will happen if I stop using peptides. I want to know if the effects would remain even after I stop, or if I will lose everything I've gotten.
  2. #2 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    Lately I've been wondering what will happen if I stop using peptides. I want to know if the effects would remain even after I stop, or if I will lose everything I've gotten.
    Which peptides are you talking about?
  3. #3 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you stop using peptides, but you still keep your workout routine, sleeping habit and healthy diet, then you won't lose your great body figure! However, you have to make sure to exert some effort to do everything (natural ways) to maintain what you have right now.
  4. #4 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you've got to we're you want to be, weight and body shape then keeping to the same routine as before, but without the peptides won't all of a sudden mean you'll lose all your good work.

You may have to tweak your diet and training slightly but as long as you keep the motivation you started off with then you'll be fine.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends. If you stop using peptides and continue your workout routine, then I guess you won't lose all the fruit of your hardwork. If you stop using peptides and stop working out and following a healthy diet, then for sure, you will lose your nice figure! I know someone who has gone obese after quitting peptides. It is because he also does not take good care of his food consumption these days.
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Your might lose some of your lean mass and might notice that your body is not as great as before. However, your body will still be in shape if you keep your daily routine (diet, sleep and exercise). If you double your effort in doing your best to follow your diet, sleeping schedule and exercise routine, then there is a possibility that your body will stay as it is now.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Right now, I am not taking peptides. It has been more than a year since the last time I injected peptides. I started to stop using peptides when I got pregnant. Now, I still can't use it due to the fact that i am breastfeeding. Yes, my body is not as great as before, but I can stay that I am still able to maintain myself to be fit by being disciplined in what I eat and by following my usual exercise routine (minus the heavy exercises).
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you stay committed to a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, good sleeping pattern and regular workout), then I think you won't lose the figure you have. However, it is expected that the effect of your diet, sleep and exercise won't be as good as when you were still using peptides. Do you plan to stop using peptides?
  9. #9 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    My friend stopped using peptides for almost 3 years as she got pregnant and she needed to breastfeed her child. Within that two years of not using peptides, she lost her once perfect figure. However, she did not go back to being fat (she was fat before she used peptides). She was still slim and toned during that 3 years. However, there was some differences when she was still using peptides. It seems like she has more lean mass and more muscles while she was taking peptides. I think she managed to maintain a nice shape as she did everything she can. She maintained a healthy diet and she still exercised at home even when not taking peptides. Now, she is back to using peptides again.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think that your body will change that much if you maintain your diet, sleep and exercise. If you maintain those and you stop using peptides, then I think you will still be able to keep your figure. However, you have to double your effort to make sure that there won't be even a slight change in your body shape.
  11. #11 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Despite my old age, I am still using peptides and hgh. However, some of my friends (who are in the same age bracket as I am) have already stopped using these drugs. Their body is not that perfect compared to when they were still using the drugs. Nonetheless, I can say that they still have this amazing body form!
  12. #12 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As everyone else has said already, tweak your diet a little, keep your routine and you won't notice any huge loss. There may be a little, but that might even be countered by upping your routine, even slightly.
  13. #13 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides are for helping you get there, not for you to use all your life. They bring many health benefits, but they could also deteriorate your health.
    You have to make changes in your lifestyle, and if you succeed at this then life without peptides doesn’t have to be awful.
    For example, if you’re using them to lose weight, then when you reach your desired weight you stop using peptides but continue with your healthy diet.
  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo76 For This Useful Post:

burner09 (21st September 2015)

15. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Honey, just like what the others have said, you do not have to worry about stopping the use of peptides, HCG or HGH or any kind of drugs if you plan to continue living a healthy and active lifestyle. The drugs just boost your bodybuilding process, but it is actually your diet and exercise that matter the most (at least for me).
  16. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Honey, just like what the others have said, you do not have to worry about stopping the use of peptides, HCG or HGH or any kind of drugs if you plan to continue living a healthy and active lifestyle. The drugs just boost your bodybuilding process, but it is actually your diet and exercise that matter the most (at least for me).
    You are right. However, without the drugs, I think it will really be difficult for us to achieve the body form that we want unless we are still young. So, HGH and peptides are still a big help and are still very important just like how important exerciser and diet are.
  17. #16 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, you won't lose everything you got as long as you do not stop eating healthy and doing some relevant exercises. However, you cannot expect that there will be no changes considering the fact that the number of growth hormone in your body will decrease once you stop taking the drug. If you are wiling to give more effort in working out and be more disciplined than you are right now, then there is a thin chance that you might completely maintain the figure you have now.
  18. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you top using it, then there is a high probability that you will lose what you have right now. However, I don't think that you'll completely go back to how your body used to be before using the drug. I thin you will still be better than how you used to be before, but not as good as you are now knowing that you won't have that overflowing number of growth hormone in your body.
  19. #18 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Peptides are for helping you get there, not for you to use all your life. They bring many health benefits, but they could also deteriorate your health.
    You have to make changes in your lifestyle, and if you succeed at this then life without peptides doesn’t have to be awful.
    For example, if you’re using them to lose weight, then when you reach your desired weight you stop using peptides but continue with your healthy diet.
    Correct. If they make some effort to continue to maintain their figure even without the help of any drug, for sure, they will still be able to do it and be happy with the result. Maintaining is easier than achieving something. When you maintain, you no longer want to make a change. That won't be as difficult as losing weight or building body muscles.
  20. #19 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    The important thing is too keep on your handwork. The peptides was like fuel to get you to your destination but since you already here, you must hold your ground. Don't forget to exercise and eat healthy.