• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help with pct

1. #1 16th September 2015 
    Thanks

help with pct

Hi. I have been using testosterone 500mg/week taking 250mg every tuesday and friday.. I have been taking dianabol at 40mg/day for 4 weeks as well. I am now on week 6 of testosterone and i'm going to start taking 0.7ml of deca 300mg 2 times per week so it'll be total of about a 450mg of deca every week.. I am thinking about running testosterone longer than the deca. I would like to know what should I use for PCT, I have heard that nolva is not recommended.. can somebody tell me if Clomid will be fine? thanks a lot.
  2. #2 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Use Nolvadex and Clomid and you should also buy some HCG. How long are you going to use the Deca?
  3. #3 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    So it's fine to run nolvadex together with the deca? And I was thinking to run it for about 7-8 wks. What do you think? I know that it must be used for at least 5 weeks. Or maybe I should get another bottle and run it for like 10 weeks?
  4. #4 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoga View Post
    So it's fine to run nolvadex together with the deca? And I was thinking to run it for about 7-8 wks. What do you think? I know that it must be used for at least 5 weeks. Or maybe I should get another bottle and run it for like 10 weeks?
    Deca must be ran longer than that definitely I'd say a minimum of 10 weeks. You won't be running Nolvadex together with the deca, you will only run it during PCT. I don't really think that nolvadex will cause any problems while on 19-nor's and I have used Nolvadex many times during Trenbolon cycle.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay, that sounds great.. so if I get one more vial of deca I would need to get one more vial of Testosterone aswell. That would put me on about like a 21 week cycle.. Would that be good?
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay, that sounds great.. so if I get one more vial of deca I would need to get one more vial of Testosterone aswell. That would put me on about like a 21 week cycle.. Would that be good?
    That is quite a long cycle.. Is that your 1st cycle?
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    That is quite a long cycle.. Is that your 1st cycle?
    No it is my fourth but i've never ran any PCT before like an idiot.. and I'm sure that my natural Testosterone production had been shut down since I had simply no libido until I started this cycle.. Last time I was cycling was about year ago.. I have used testosterone and deca test twice and testosterone, equipoise and trenbolon once...
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you prone to gyno? Have you used nolvadex during any of your cycles?
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Are you prone to gyno? Have you used nolvadex during any of your cycles?
    I've never had gyno.. That's a good thing. And no I haven't used any nolvadex during this cycle or any other..
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No it is my fourth but i've never ran any PCT before like an idiot.. and I'm sure that my natural Testosterone production had been shut down since I had simply no libido until I started this cycle.. Last time I was cycling was about year ago.. I have used testosterone and deca test twice and testosterone, equipoise and trenbolon once...
    Dude that is a very long time to be shut down, I would immediately get some HCG if I were you.
  11. #11 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd use clomid @ 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and take a long break before thinking about starting another cycle. Time off should be a minimum of cycle length + PCT.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And about the length of your cycle, my greatest mass gains have come from the 10-12 week cycles. As it's easier to recover, but it definitely differs from person to person.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok appreciate your help guys.. I've access to nolvadex and clomid... but I don't have any HCG is there any sites that sell it? can someone send me a PM?

Also should I run Testosterone longer than I run the Dianabol ? and in that case how long I should run it?
  14. #14 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok appreciate your help guys.. I've access to nolvadex and clomid... but I don't have any HCG is there any sites that sell it? can someone send me a PM?

Also should I run Testosterone longer than I run the Dianabol ? and in that case how long I should run it?
    Which Testosterone are you using?
  15. #15 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Which Testosterone are you using?
    Test Enanthate.
  16. #16 16th September 2015 
    Thanks

Should you run Testosterone longer than the Dianabol? Really? You shouldn't run dbol for more then 6 weeks.

Or do you mean should you run the testosterone longer than deca durabolin??
  17. #17 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Should you run Testosterone longer than the Dianabol? Really? You shouldn't run dbol for more then 6 weeks.

Or do you mean should you run the testosterone longer than deca durabolin??
    Oh yeah I meant deca.. my mistake..
  18. #18 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh yeah I meant deca.. my mistake..
    You should run Testosterone at least 1 week longer than the deca. And start your PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of Testosterone.
  19. #19 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    You should run Testosterone at least 1 week longer than the deca. And start your PCT 2 weeks after your last shot of Testosterone.
    Okay so I am going to run Testosterone one more week after my last injection of deca?

Oh yeah and i've some dianabol left.. I wanted to ask if I should take it when I finish my cycle or should I add it in somehow because I still have supply for 4 weeks @ 40mg a day.
  20. #20 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Okay so I am going to run Testosterone one more week after my last injection of deca?

Oh yeah and i've some dianabol left.. I wanted to ask if I should take it when I finish my cycle or should I add it in somehow because I still have supply for 4 weeks @ 40mg a day.
    I am still young but I usually keep Sildenafil on hand for week 3-4 of PCT because of some dysfunction. Just a little advice.

That's correct about the one week. I'd just save the dianabol to kick start your next course.