• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 16th September 2015 
    Thanks

At what age can we start using hgh?

I am a peptides user. However, a lot of my friends are hgh users. Also, hgh and peptides deliver almost the same results. Now, we have a new gym buddy. She is 26 years old already. She's the youngest in our group. After knowing that we all use drugs to speed up the results of our workout routines, she is now interested to use hgh or peptides. However, some of our friends recommend to wait until she turns 30 before starting to use it. In my opinion, she is already old enough to start using the product. Can you enlighten me about this issue?
  2. #2 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is really recommended to wait until a person is already 30 years old. Young individuals can still develop their body fine without needing the help of any drug. I recommend to help your new friend find the right workout routine for her goal so she can easily achieve what she wants even in a natural way.
  3. #3 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Really? Hmm. Can you provide me a study that proves that it is really not good for a person below 30 years old not to use peptides, hgh or any drugs? I really think 26 years old is already old enough to welcome these drugs on their body. Well, I might be wrong as I am just a newbie in this area.
  4. #4 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think your friend is still too young to use hgh because her natural GH production is still relatively high, but she can start using growth hormone releasing peptides as they doesn't suppress your natural GH production.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I think your friend is still too young to use hgh because her natural GH production is still relatively high, but she can start using growth hormone releasing peptides as they doesn't suppress your natural GH production.
    True. Her friend, at a young age, still has high growth hormone production. If she uses growth hormone at an early age, there might be some side effects in the body. Also, as we all know, her friend might suffer from unwanted side effects at an early age. Well, if she really insists in using gh at a young age, then let her be - as long as she is ready for the possible outcome.
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There is no certain age for you to start using hgh, peptides, hcg, mt-1 and other drugs. Nonetheless, one should know that any kind of drugs is not recommended for those who are still young. I recommend that you should be at least 35 years old to start using peptides and hgh since during your early 20s, late 20s and even early 30s, your growth hormone production is still considered good.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also have to say that at 26 she might be a bit on the young side to start taking. The standard is around the mid 30's but having said that there isn't a set age restriction so I guess it will have to be up to the individual if they will feel the benefit or not, and if they can justify the expense for what results they get.
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like the others, I think 26 is still a young age for someone to start using hgh or peptides. While it might already be considered as an adult, remember that these hgh and peptides are not like liquors. Juts because you turn 18 does not mean you can already use it. Just wait for the right time for you to take it. She can start using it at the age f 30 if she is really that eager to start early, but I personally recommend to start at 35.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There is no specified age on when you can take hgh. In fact, doctors sometimes prescribed it to young individuals. However, when they prescribe it, these are not used for bodybuilding or losing weight. She can take it if she wants to. However, it would be a lot better if she delay the use of hgh or peptides until she is already in her 30s.
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would say you should wait until your mid 30s before you start using human growth hormone. The reason for this is that your body still produces enough growth hormone during the early stage of your life (until late 20s or early 30s). You do not want to disrupt your body's natural production of growth hormone by using hgh at an early age, right?
  11. #11 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the ideal age to start using peptides is when you are already in your mid-30s. During your mid-30s, your growth hormone production starts to slow down. This is the time when you really need some help in order to keep sufficient growth hormones in your body. Using peptides or hgh is a great choice!
  12. #12 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Tell your friend to delay it until she is already (atleast) 30 years old. Whoever expert you ask, it is not recommended for someone to start using any kind of drugs for bodybuilding at such an early age. It will definitely have an effect in the normal production of growth hormone in her body and might lead to some side effects or other issues.
  13. #13 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also do not know what is the recommended age to start using peptides and hgh. As for me, I started at the age of 37. I think you have to follow the suggestion of others. I am sure they have been using peptides and hgh for quite some time now and they have a wide knowledge regarding these products. I also do not think that starting early will not bring anything good.
  14. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you start on your mid or late 30s. When you are still young, your body still produces the required amount of growth hormone that you can use for bodybuilding. Make use of that! That will be a lot better since you do not have to spend a lot of money for the drugs. When you grow older, your body's production of growth hormone slows down. This is the right time for us to think about using hgh and peptides and even other drugs intended for reducing weight and building the body.
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Mid or late 30's would be ideal. There's no need to start using when your body already is producing high levels of the stuff. That and it can cause alterations to her natural production of certain hormones, which could lead to problems in the future.
  16. #16 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can start anytime you want. However, the ideal age for you to start taking any drug is 30. You should not take it when you are still too young as it can reverse your body's natural production of growth hormone. Do not worry! Even without this kind of drug, you can still succeed in bodybuilding as your body still produces sufficient amount of gh.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    26 is still considered too early for taking drugs for bodybuilding and fat burning purposes. HGH is a product that boost the body's production of growth hormone. The reason why we use it is because our body is no longer producing as much GH as we used to produce when we were still young. The reason for this is simple and it is AGING. Aging reduces your body's GH production. GH is the one responsible for speeding up the result of our workout and diet. Now, if you are still young and your body is still producing enough GH, as to what purpose would you use HGH?
  18. #18 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, your friend is still too young to think about using drugs to boost her bodybuilding process. She should rely on her body's natural growth hormone production as of now especially that it still produces sufficient amount of growth hormone. When she's already in your mid-30s, then I think she can now start using whatever kind of drug for bodybuilding she wants to use.
  19. #19 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you need to wait til you are late 20s or to be sure, wait until you are 30. I know there are a lot of individuals who are still in their early 20s who already want to use hgh or other drugs. However, they should re-consider this decision and do more research so they will know whether it is really the right time to take it or not.

Refer to this post as it explains good on why young individuals need not to consume hgh yet: http://researchpeptides.com/threads/4587-Why-You-Need-To-Wait-Until-You-re-30-Before-You-Start-Using-HGH
  20. #20 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess I do not have to state my opinion knowing that a lot of users have already spoken. Well, just like their advice, I want to say that you have to be at least in your early 30s before you start using human growth hormone. If you use it at such a young age, then you are just wasting money on something that won't really have an effect on you as your growth hormone production is still normal unlike to the production of the older ones.