• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tried insulin

1. #1 11th September 2015 
    Thanks

tried insulin

I have been on insulin for 10 days.. My buddy that saw me 2 weeks ago, told me that he was able to see a difference in size after I talked to him last night. I am up around 8 pounds. I am 198pounds now.. About 11% bodyfat. This thing makes me hit my diet postworkout properly... sometimes I just don't care but now I simply can't. I'm getting fantastic pumps, I have never felt like that before and I think it's even better then IGF-1. Insulin is great thing.
  2. #2 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    And now about the bad - I'm gaining bodyfat% around my abs. But abdomen can still be seen, actually all 6.. But I'm not as lean as i used to be.. I will stress about it once the time comes, and I will get some DNP this time! Anyway I'm in love with slin..

I am running 10 iu of humalog post workout, 80 g of dextroze, 10 g creatin... and then 75g of whey protein.
    After that a good evening meal, and off to sleep.
  3. #3 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wow! You seem to be really determined. Please keep us updated about the results of your routine. Your way is very interesting knowing you do and take a lot of things. I have never tried insulin, but I am thinking about it now. Will it really help us to tone our body? Well, I guess I just have to wait for your update! Thanks!
  4. #4 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You definitely respond very well to slin , glad your satisfied with the effects so far. About the fat gain.., since you're only ten days into your course, it'll be difficult to really see the body fat gained in such a short period of time. Without a doubt you might have gained a little fat, but I think the main reason you just can't see your ab is most likely as a result of the fluid retention.
  5. #5 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree totally that from just ten days it is more water retention then fat gain.
    Good luck mate and don't stress about those abs. Summer is over anyway.
  6. #6 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am off cycle and using insulin as well with great results. Unsure about the truth of this fact but I've been using a minimal dose of liquidex/day, someone told me that this'll keep the water retention down, everything appears to be good but never did a insulin cycle without the liquidex, so can't really compare.
  7. #7 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Godzilla are you using anything else?
  8. #8 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Godzilla are you using anything else?
    No mate, I'm not.. I wanna use some thing that doesn't give me problems with my hormonal levels.. I'll probably use some other steroids someday, but I won't run testosterone again.. only the weak things.
  9. #9 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I love this stuff as well but I think that it actually works better if I inject it before my training.
    I have tried it post workout but I really don't get pumped so much as if it was pre.
    i simply make sure to take dextroze between exercises.
  10. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    I love this stuff as well but I think that it actually works better if I inject it before my training.
    I have tried it post workout but I really don't get pumped so much as if it was pre.
    i simply make sure to take dextroze between exercises.
    Do you use humalog or humulin r? And do you inject sub-Q or IM?
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What is the reason you inject before your workout?? I see it like the fact that insulin shuttles nutrients into the muscles that are repairing.. if you are not drinking whey and dextroze through the work out i believe it is a waste. And the danger of going hypoglycemic would continually be in my mind. Doing it postworkout, all I need to stress about is my food intake.. But injecting it before workout will make it tough to keep the nutrients coming in..
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

111kg (11th September 2015)

13. #12 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    What is the reason you inject before your workout?? I see it like the fact that insulin shuttles nutrients into the muscles that are repairing.. if you are not drinking whey and dextroze through the work out i believe it is a waste. And the danger of going hypoglycemic would continually be in my mind. Doing it postworkout, all I need to stress about is my food intake.. But injecting it before workout will make it tough to keep the nutrients coming in..
    Slin can be injected pre-workout. But, the potential risks of going hypoglycemic do become much higher, and if someone would try this I'd recommend them to have some type of a carb drink with them while in the training session. I think the only real benefit you get from injecting slin before your workout is the pump you get during training.
  14. #13 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, that pump is not so important, and considering risks of hypoglycemia become much higher, the pump simply isn't really worth the risk.

Also, although slin is better to inject IM, if you would take it before your workout, you should inject it subq because you want a slow release through your workout, not fast.
  15. #14 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    No mate, I'm not.. I wanna use some thing that doesn't give me problems with my hormonal levels.. I'll probably use some other steroids someday, but I won't run testosterone again.. only the weak things.
    You are doing insulin but you are scared to use testosterone?
  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jass For This Useful Post:

111kg (11th September 2015)

17. #15 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    You are doing insulin but you are scared to use testosterone?
    When did I say I'm scared of testosterone? I've completed cycles before mate..
  18. #16 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Techically speaking, pre-workout can also mean 2 hours before the workout. The thing is most of the guys using insulin will burn HARD at one point of their lives. It's easy to saturate the insulin receptors, especially if your only purpose is to gain weight, implicitly muscle mass. People don't realize the dangers of developing insulin resistance, which is exactly what happens when the receptors for insulin get saturated. If you don't know what I am talking about, I have one word: type 2 diabetes.
  19. #17 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    So there isn't any muscle growth benefits of taking insulin before your work out at all? Only pump?
  20. #18 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    So there isn't any muscle growth benefits of taking insulin before your work out at all? Only pump?
    That's the way I understand it.. insulin transports nutrients into the sore muscles. So I just think it would be more effective to use it post workout.
  21. #19 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    Techically speaking, pre-workout can also mean 2 hours before the workout. The thing is most of the guys using insulin will burn HARD at one point of their lives. It's easy to saturate the insulin receptors, especially if your only purpose is to gain weight, implicitly muscle mass. People don't realize the dangers of developing insulin resistance, which is exactly what happens when the receptors for insulin get saturated. If you don't know what I am talking about, I have one word: type 2 diabetes.
    That's the reason you never do cycles longer then 4-6 weeks.
  22. #20 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The pump that we get from slin by injecting it before your workout is absolutely not the primary reason why bodybuilders use slin. Slin's primary function is to let your muscles to absorb more nutriants than usually, and much faster. But, on the other hand, if you have a pump in your workout and it helps you to lift more weight, this will be helpful as well because the more weight you lift by performing the exercise correctly, the better workout session you have.