• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 10th September 2015 
    Thanks

PCT heavy shutdown

Hello guys, i am new to this and looks like I have totally messed my self up!

So I have been working out for a couple of years, I'm 32 and decided to run deca 300mg and sustanon 250mg every week. I don't know a lot but I got great gains.

Anyways, I'm not thinking about the gains now, I'm a lot more concerned about this. The fact is that I have been shut down quite bad and my nuts aren't attached to my libido! I get erection but it does not last long, down and up like a yo-yo and i simply can't finish, there's no feeling at all! My testicles are much smaller and feel really light in weight.. Nothing like they must be anyways.
    Last edited by procent; 10th September 2015 at 03:12 PM.
  2. #2 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I stopped to use deca two weeks ago simply because i figured it was because of deca and purchased some Provirom and Clomid that I still have not touched. I have got another injection of the sustanon250.

I wish I would never used the steroids, I do not know if anyone should if you do not understand what you are doing! I am never using them ever again!

Help is going to be much appreciated.
  3. #3 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I feel like hanging my self the way that i am feeling about all of this!
  4. #4 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you weren't informed about Deca dick before you'll know where that comparison originates from now. After you have run PCT you'll probably have no problems. Meanwhile proviron might sort out your issue.
  5. #5 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you to look up Dr. Scally's Power pct.
  6. #6 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read a lot for several weeks but some say use provirom thru cycle and dont use after and many say different. I am a little lost.

Should I start provirom immediately and clomid later or right now?

Many thanks for any help guys..
  7. #7 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Anabolic steroids like Deca durabolin and Trenbolone are very well known for heavy shutdowns.. Sally's Power PCT will get you on the right path to recovery.
  8. #8 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would wait till two weeks after your last injection and start to use the Clomid and order some Nolvadex and HCG in, you might start using the Proviron now till you start PCT.
  9. #9 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Little more information needed bro, how long have you been on cycle?

We'll get you on the path to recovery so you shouldn't worry! Is this your very first cycle?
  10. #10 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Little more information needed bro, how long have you been on cycle?

We'll get you on the path to recovery so you shouldn't worry! Is this your very first cycle?
    I have been on them for nine wks now but I stopped using the deca two weeks ago so I'm just on sustanon 250mg/week. I did a more powerful cycle of testosterone and deca a couple of years ago but didn't have any problems.
  11. #11 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Me personally, I'd keep taking the sustanon for an additional three weeks and start taking Proviron 50mg/day, after that I would wait till two weeks after last injection and do a power PCT if i really felt terribly shut-down or only a normal PCT if I would feel better already.
  12. #12 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok, i truly appreciate your help folks. I have honestly just got with the lady of my fantasies and i have took Sildenafil twice I have been with her but I'm simply not feeling anything at all.. I'm going to try PT-141 and see what happens.
  13. #13 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You will need recover your testosterone first, i doubt pt-141 will help you if your test is next to zero.
  14. #14 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    OK, you have done good job stopping the deca first, so you have been injecting just sustanon 250mg since?

If so, i believe the power PCT can be a little too excessive for your circumstances, I'd get HCG(buy like 20,000iu just in case you need it) and do a few 2500 iu injections while sustanon clears you body, E3D (supposing that you won't injecting the sustanon again this week) and you should be able to bring your boys back to normal.
  15. #15 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You might need some extra HCG injections to get them back on line but keep us posted and we will see how you are going, to be honest, you have only been on for nine weeks and not huge doses so I'm sure you will be okay pretty soon.

two weeks after last sustanon injection I'd do an extra two injections of 2500 iu HCG (so 10k iu so far) and start nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50.
  16. #16 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    Ok, i truly appreciate your help folks. I have honestly just got with the lady of my fantasies and i have took Sildenafil twice I have been with her but I'm simply not feeling anything at all.. I'm going to try PT-141 and see what happens.
    I think Proviron would definitely help with this problem.
  17. #17 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys!

I will do my first shot of HCG right now. I got the clomid and proviron as well.

Really, appreciate your help, I was thinking that nobody would help a newbie whos been cycling recklessly!
  18. #18 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok so I have used the HCG 2 injections every 3 days and 2 weeks after the last sustanon shot I started the Clomid and Nolvadex. Been on it for 2 days already, testicles look a little bigger and I have got a little libido back. I can keep erection for some time and that is good but I still cant ejaculate. Is it normal and you think it'll come back after a few weeks on nolvadex/clomid?
  19. #19 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by procent View Post
    Ok so I have used the HCG 2 injections every 3 days and 2 weeks after the last sustanon shot I started the Clomid and Nolvadex. Been on it for 2 days already, testicles look a little bigger and I have got a little libido back. I can keep erection for some time and that is good but I still cant ejaculate. Is it normal and you think it'll come back after a few weeks on nolvadex/clomid?
    Yes give it a bit longer bro, seems like everything is improving though so remain positive, dont underestimate how much a bad mindset can impact things like that.

Keep us posted buddy, good luck.
  20. #20 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Give it more time, a minimum of approximately 6 weeks after you've finished the PCT.