• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10th September 2015 
    Thanks

When will you stop?

I am just curious if you have plans to stop taking peptides and at what age do you think you would? Are there people who are in their 70s that take peptides? If it is an elixir of life, I might consider taking it until the end! Thanks for answering!
  2. #2 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I think I won't stop until I get enough (It just so happened that I am playing the Michael Jackson song, sorry. ) But seriously, for as long as my body and my pocket would permit it, I would definitely go for it. And you are right, if it would lengthen my years on earth, then I would consider it til i am in my 80s. That is, if I still look healthy.
  3. #3 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am actually planning to retire from in anytime soon. I am thinking of stopping before I reach 65. I think I am contented with how I look like so I would just maintain it. And I would like to use my pension to vacationing in some countries. I have saved a lot for it actually. And I am happy and healthy anyways.
  4. #4 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I just got started so I don't have plans in stopping anytime soon. I truly think that people who are scared of peptides are exaggerating. When I was reading about the side effects I was tripping you know, but I had so many friends that were taking them for years and they were perfectly healthy and this is why I decided to start anyways. If you do it responsibly and are well informed peptides don't have to deteriorate your health. I will do them aslong as I feel healthy and my pocket can take it.
  5. #5 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I actually decided to stop taking peptides and other products. Guess what? I am still on my early 30s. Well, it is because I am planning to conceive a child. While I am so much happy with what I have (nice body figure and nice tan), I know I will be happier and will be more fulfilled once I already have a child. However, I am planning to go back to using peps and the rest maybe after two years (when my baby's no longer breastfeeding). Well, I know I have to catch up a lot when I get back. By that time, I have to get back the figure that I have now. Lol
  6. #6 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It actually depends on you. Just like the other user stated here, she stopped using peps as she is planning to have a child. Another reason why you might want to stop using it is because you are already more than just satisfied with the result and you think you can maintain the body you have right now just by purely maintaining a proper diet and working out on a regular basis.
  7. #7 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    It actually depends on you. Just like the other user stated here, she stopped using peps as she is planning to have a child. Another reason why you might want to stop using it is because you are already more than just satisfied with the result and you think you can maintain the body you have right now just by purely maintaining a proper diet and working out on a regular basis.
    Exactly my point. You are the only one who knows when you need to stop. Others might stop because they feel like the product is not doing any good to them. On the other hand, I know some people who never stop using peps until their last breath. It all depends on what you wish to achieve, maintain and stop.
  8. #8 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can stop if you feel like you have already achieved what you wanted to achieve and if you feel that you can already maintain your body form even without the use of peps, hgh, steroids and other kinds of supplements related to losing weight and bodybuilding. Also, you can stop once you feel like you do not like the result you got.
  9. #9 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never thought of stopping using peps as of now. Well, I am more than satisfied with the result it brings. The truth is that I can't even imagine myself not using peps anymore. Since I have sufficient means to support my peps intake, then I will just continue using it as long as I do not feel anything strange with my body while using it.
  10. #10 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am a user of hgh (and I am sure hgh and peps are just quite similar, it is just hgh brings result faster). Right now, I don't want to stop yet as I have not yet fully achieved the body that I want, but of course, I have already noticed major changes in my body. I am just wondering if it is okay to take peps for a very long time (like 30 years or more)? Won't it have side effects on our body if we keep on using it for such a long period of time?
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    i think it depends on who you are personally and how your body responds to them. Right now, i wouldnt want to stop as i havent achieved what i want but once i do, and I'm sure and happy, i will stop.
  12. #12 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends on you. If you are already satisfied with your current body and you want to rely on natural healthy diet and regular work out in maintaining your current figure, then I think it is already time for you to stop. If you can feel something strange going on with your body after taking peps and you think your body does not respond very well with peps, then I suggest you should stop.
  13. #13 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As long as your body responds to it and gets the results you want to see, then you can just go for it and never stop. You can only just consider the doses, though. It may be a little difficult as you age when you take more than the usual. It would be hard to work out as you advance so you may have the tendency to get bad side effects.
  14. #14 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think I would stop. My parents are already old, but they are still using peps and they are still hitting the gym every now and then. They look 15 years younger than their actual age. Their body, strength and health are better than anyone who is also at their age. They are my inspiration and I also plan to continue what I am taking and doing right now even when I am already old.
  15. #15 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As long as i can afford, i am sure peptides will get me going longer and better in my life, too many health benefits to say no.
  16. #16 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I stopped taking peptides not because I feel like it is not giving me the results that I want, but because I am currently breastfeeding. I am sure I will go back to using peptides again once I am no longer breastfeeding. I think I will continue to use peps for quite a long time. I might not stop if I still have the means to buy peptides.
  17. #17 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think there probably isn't a real reason to stop as long as it is working for you and you feel healthy. A lot of the older people that take peptides look great and continue at the gym, and I don't think the health problems will catch up with them in quite the same way as other people their age. Then again, I'm always quite conservative personally about taking these kinds of things, so I would probably stop as soon as I felt that I could maintain.
  18. #18 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you're able to keep things healthy and in control, as other people have said, there's no real reason to stop! It helps people look amazing as they age. It's really quite impressive at times. Keep going if you're comfortable, stop if you're not or if you've had enough.
  19. #19 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have already said, when and if you stop is down to yourself, and everybody will have their own opinions on when the right time to stop taking th is.

Everybody will have their own reasons for starting so it's the same when knowing when it's time to quit.
  20. #20 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think this is a decision that you alone can take for yourself. If you feel you have been able to achieve what you want to achieve, then you can stop using it. There is no reason to continue anymore. You should just continue exercising and maintain a healthy eating habit.