• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no pct?

1. #1 8th September 2015 
    Thanks

no pct?

Have any of you guys did cycles of steroids without having PCT I have a friends that don't even know what PCT is. They do cycles without having PCT and they still look pretty big.
  2. #2 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Have any of you guys did cycles of steroids without having PCT I have a friends that don't even know what PCT is. They do cycles without having PCT and they still look pretty big.
    yes, I know a few people aswell who have completed a cycle with no PCT. But I wouldn't do that.
  3. #3 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    PCT is much more than just to help keep gains.
  4. #4 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    PCT is much more important then the cycle itself imo.
    I've seen a typical guy do a heavy AAS cycle and after only a few months lose every thing he had gained. PCT must be always be done.
  5. #5 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You might be ok if you run a shot, light cycle, you will get shutdown anyway and will lose your gains afterwards, but you will recover eventually. This may not be the case if you are on steroids for 1 year or more and then come off without proper PCT
    If you are older and heavy steroid user there is no guarantee that PCT will save you and you can easily end up having your body messed up for life.

I feel sorry about guys who are dedicated to get big to the level where general health is no more important.
  6. #6 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    PCT is much more than just to help keep gains.
    Correctly. It's used more to get back up your hormones and make your body run by itself again. It will help you maintain your gains by getting those levels go back up.

You should always run a PCT. It's not a new fad or something, and I would recommend you look in to it.
  7. #7 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have done about 2-3 cycles without any PCT, but then I started to read alot and now I'm always doing it.
    It was really difficult to keep any of my gains. additionally I lost all my sexual interest till the next cycle. I had also difficulty keeping motivated, didn't want to visit the gym, then when I did go I didn't feel like training.
  8. #8 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    well, If you'd like to ruin your reproductive system that is one of the body's most essential systems, not just to reproduce but what provides you with male attributes, libido, bone denseness and assists to maintain mental health, keep doing cycles without PCT you may get away once or twice without much problems but you're doing hidden harm that you might never cure.
  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unnamed For This Useful Post:

Semin (8th September 2015)

10. #9 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The thing is the body has the ability to heal itself, especially at a young age. However, when you are already 40 years old or even older, not doing PCT is simply...stupid. The pituitary gland won't produce as much LH or FSH, implicitly your sexual hormone levels won't recover too soon. Therefore, the aromatase will act freely, most of the males will have temporary erectile dysfunctions and so on.

And put it this way: since doing PCT is so cheap, why wouldn't anyone do it?
  11. #10 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post

And put it this way: since doing PCT is so cheap, why wouldn't anyone do it?
    Some don't know it exists
  12. #11 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Some don't know it exists
    Well, they deserve the Darwin Awards prizes. If you're going to modify your phisiology, at least you could do a little bit of research. There are plenty of good and free resources on the Internet, hell, there are even endocrinologists willing to offer advice of free.
  13. #12 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are lots of ex-body builders who've aged too early, have oseoporosis, can't have children, don't have balls and are anxious and suffer depression. I have talked to guys who's bodies hormonal system and immune system are destroyed and are on HRT for the rest of their life as their body don't produce hormones to allow them to live normally. You must listen to the people on here who know very well what they are talking about.
  14. #13 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have seen guys get shut-down so bad for such a long time that they lose every thing they put on and even more. PCT is the most essential thing. But definitely it will depend on how heavy the AAS cycle was. light, short cycles without PCT probably won't kill you but really isn't recommended.
  15. #14 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    my 21 year old friend didn't do any PCT after a 10 week testosterone enan cycle

he kept his gains for a few months.. but now he have lost everything
  16. #15 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    One guy in my gym was a monster and during a one specific cycle he went cold turkey and simply stopped cycle and didn't do PCT. He got depressed, started to drink alot (and used some other bad drugs), stopped training for over 5 months, and lost like 20kg. He is ok now, he pulled him self together but this guy said to me always remember to do PCT.
  17. #16 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know some guys that have done dianabol only cycle without any PCT. They gained 20lbs of water weight and lost it all in a few weeks after stopping d-bol.
  18. #17 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am going to do PCT but I am just thinking how the hell did bodybuilders from the 1970's kept their gains without PCT you will keep some of the gains maybe not all but you have to keep a minimum of 50 percent.
  19. #18 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am going to do PCT but I am just thinking how the hell did bodybuilders from the 1970's kept their gains without PCT you will keep some of the gains maybe not all but you have to keep a minimum of 50 percent.
    Well if you are speaking about the professionals, many of them were most likely on cycle all of the time so I would not be suprized that they kept all of it.
  20. #19 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There's a big difference between professional bodybuilders and the average man in the street who likes to go to the gym and keep in shape. Like you say the professionals will run a cycle all if the time, not just as and when so I wouldn't compare yourself to them in the first place.
  21. #20 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    After 8wks of testosterone cypionate 500mg, I waited two weeks and have now been two weeks on pct with clomid and nolvadex. I didn't noticed anything different or unusual the whole time. Is-it always important to do atleast one month of PCT on just a short testosterone cycle when everything seems to be good? Or I can start a new one right away?
    Last edited by phoenix; 9th September 2015 at 01:38 PM.