• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 8th September 2015 
    Thanks

clomid side effects

Okay I'm on my fifth day of PCT today. I think I'm going crazy. I feel so down it is not even funny. I keep thinking about my ex-gf everyday.. I don't feel like doing anything, and feel so depressed. Don't even want to workout anymore.. I am thinking if I would get an anti-depressant from my doc, would it be good idea to run it through PCT? who else is feeling the same way I'm because I'm sure a lot of people are doing PCT
  2. #2 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    Okay I'm on my fifth day of PCT today. I think I'm going crazy. I feel so down it is not even funny. I keep thinking about my ex-gf everyday.. I don't feel like doing anything, and feel so depressed. Don't even want to workout anymore.. I am thinking if I would get an anti-depressant from my doc, would it be good idea to run it through PCT? who else is feeling the same way I'm because I'm sure a lot of people are doing PCT
    I am always good during PCT. the worst side effect I get is some acne problem and I may get a little exhausted in the beginning.
  3. #3 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    stay strong mate it is only a couple of weeks you can do it!
  4. #4 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    isn't clomid and nolvadex used to avoid depression? or is it simply to get back natural test levels
  5. #5 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    isn't clomid and nolvadex used to avoid depression? or is it simply to get back natural test levels
    PCT is needed to activate test production once the cycle is over. there'll be small depression when coming off anabolic steroids because the the body's hormones are very unbalanced and you have no testosterone.
  6. #6 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I had some depression after my 1st cycle but that was because I had a sexy girlfriend and I completely lost my libido. Now, no gf so I'm dealing with it better. be strong bro, it will get better really soon.
  7. #7 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am on my 3rd week of clomid nolvadex, really tired all the time, got absolutely no energy.. workouts sux as well!
  8. #8 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I will tell you that pretty much any anti depressant take nearly a month in order for them to even start working.. So there's no point for you to use them.
  9. #9 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    go to your doctor and ask for a drug called Effexor. Just tell him you've been having difficulties sleeping, loss of appetite, lack of interest in hobbies and have been just feeling depressed without any apparent reasons. I tried it for my previous PCT depression. It takes two weeks to start working though. Didn't get any sides. Not addictive as well.
  10. #10 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I am always good during PCT. the worst side effect I get is some acne problem and I may get a little exhausted in the beginning.
    For me the acne is the worst thing as well. I can't stand PCT.
  11. #11 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Those who take PCT usually go through depression, but that will just be for a short period time. If you can endure it, then that would be good. If not, I suggest you go to your doctor and seek advice. I'm doing good when it comes to coping up with depression that is why I never bothered about using any anti-depressant while using PCT
  12. #12 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you need to take an antidepressant, get some saint john wort it is an over the counter medication, a mild anti depressant.
  13. #13 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I just finished my PCT of (clomid/nolvadex/tribulus/yohimbine).

I got some mood swings bet nothing else in terms of negative side effects. stay strong buddy, you will be better soon.
  14. #14 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I hate clomid as well.
    When I used the 300-100-50 protocol for eleven days I felt like shit, didn't want to do anything, really depressed. Now I simply use 50 mg during the entire cycle and for awhile after and it is not as bad. But anyway 50 mg of clomid still makes me feel a little depressed.
  15. #15 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    saint johns wort, IGF-1, zinc-magnesium supplement, tribulus, N02 and also creatine is the supplements I take when doing PCT, and feel great.
  16. #16 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Seems like I'm the only one with no serious sides from clomid. I just get probably the most crazy nightmares and wake-up in sweat but no depression symptoms or anything that way. You can easily fight the acne with 100-200mg of Minocin everyday and it does wonders, tanning carefully helps also.
  17. #17 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Clomid enhances testosterone production however its main objective is to block oestrogen production. Both tasks are necessary when getting off of the cycle.

The main reason you feel tired/depressed is a result of having no estrogen and other chemical differences happening in your body.
  18. #18 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That's all a part of the process.. No pain, no gain sometimes you have to sacrifice. You will get through there! We have all been there.
  19. #19 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is interesting thread. So is it the combo of high amounts of oestrogen together with low test that is inducing the depression. If it is correct what's the solution for this, because the last thing you want is depression after you have finished your cycle, during the time when you have to be most dedicated.
  20. #20 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I read using nolvadex and clomid together is actually sort of excess and unnecessary. Which is why alot of people doesn't use clomid maybe..