• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HCG + Alcohol

1. #1 8th September 2015 
    Thanks

HCG + Alcohol

I have a friend who is a heavy beer drinker and he claims that he takes peptides and HCG at the same time. Would it have a weird effect on him instead? I don't find his physique ruined but I see a lot of wrinkles on his face. I haven't gone with him to the gym for a while now but I think he is not doing okay, given that he loves being drunk.
  2. #2 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I have a friend who is a heavy beer drinker and he claims that he takes peptides and HCG at the same time. Would it have a weird effect on him instead? I don't find his physique ruined but I see a lot of wrinkles on his face. I haven't gone with him to the gym for a while now but I think he is not doing okay, given that he loves being drunk.
    Your friend is just wasting his money. He would achieve much better results if he wasn't drinking. Don't know if there's any side effects of mixing both, but alcohol is bad for you in general.
  3. #3 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    For what reason he is taking HCg? Is he on steroids? IF so roids already put a lot of stress on liver, he should not be drinking beer, definitely not heavy or often. Wrinkles might be from prolonged dehydration over the years, bodybuilding and drinking don't go together.
  4. #4 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If your friend really wants to go that path, he has to choose. It's the beer or the body, not together. Won't work, will never.

I am not perfect, I drink wine in certain occasions but not always. I want to make sure that I am healthy most of the time that is why. So it really depends on what your friend's priorities are.
  5. #5 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to agree and say your friend might aswell just throw is money down the drain. What's the point in working out, going to the gym, eating healthy and then getting pissed on lager every night of the week?

Don't get me wrong, I like a beer myself but in moderation and if I had to choose between the two, I'd cut beer out of my life before anything else. I'd suggest he does the same.
  6. #6 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Your friend won't be getting the desired results one should get when taking peps and HCG. When you are under HCG diet, it is a must to stay away from alcoholic beverages. If he is a heavy beer drinker, I suggest he should stop taking peps and HCG as it is just a waste of money.
  7. #7 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystified_gem View Post
    Your friend won't be getting the desired results one should get when taking peps and HCG. When you are under HCG diet, it is a must to stay away from alcoholic beverages. If he is a heavy beer drinker, I suggest he should stop taking peps and HCG as it is just a waste of money.
    Actually, you can still enjoy some alcoholic drinks even when you are under the HCG diet. You just have to make sure to choose the right drinks to take. Choose something that is gluten-free. Rum, Red Wine and Tequila are great choices to drink if you are under the strict HCG diet.
  8. #8 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1210 View Post
    Actually, you can still enjoy some alcoholic drinks even when you are under the HCG diet. You just have to make sure to choose the right drinks to take. Choose something that is gluten-free. Rum, Red Wine and Tequila are great choices to drink if you are under the strict HCG diet.
    Well, since his friend is a heavy BEER DRINKER, and we all know beer is not free from gluten, then, it is safe to say that his friend is just actually wasting his money on HCG. No matter how long he continues to take HCG, still, he won't be able to get the desired results unless he gives up beer.