• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Twitching

1. #1 8th September 2015 
    Thanks

Twitching

I have combined GHRP2 and GHRP6 with Mod GRF129 and I feel like my eyes are twitching on their own. Is that a common side effect? I have been using it for 2 months now and I have just noticed the twitch last week. Will try to go to the doctor next week.
  2. #2 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    I have combined GHRP2 and GHRP6 with Mod GRF129 and I feel like my eyes are twitching on their own. Is that a common side effect? I have been using it for 2 months now and I have just noticed the twitch last week. Will try to go to the doctor next week.
    You don't need to combine ghrp-2 with ghrp-6. Also what are your goals? Why you are using peptides? I think you would be fine with just GHRP-2 and mod grf1-29 combo because GHRP-6 increase your appetite and it's great for people who have problems with eating all those calories. Never heard about about eyes twitching side effect, and no it's not common.
    Last edited by Idealer; 8th September 2015 at 10:42 AM.
  3. #3 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    You don't need to combine ghrp-2 with ghrp-6. Also what are your goals? Why you are using peptides? I think you would be fine with just GHRP-2 and mod grf1-29 combo because GHRP-6 increase your appetite and it's great for people who have problems with eating all those calories. Never heard about about eyes twitching side effect, and no it's not common.
    Which is actually my question because I have a friend who also have the same combo in his "menu." Would it be like contrasting if you add GHRP-6 with GHRP-2 and MOD GRF1-29? Would it be better if you choose either or plus the mod?

OP, you better think of what your goal is.
  4. #4 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Better have that checked because this is the first time I have heard of the twitching effect. That is not normal. And it is also possible that you are not doing something right. When you mix, how much parts do you put in? Better be careful and make sure you do your research well before you inject something on your veins. Just my thought.
  5. #5 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you go to a physician to check that out. I do not think that is a normal side effect. You might be having something else that is not caused by the drugs. Not that I am an expert on the field but it is better to ask the experts so that they would know what you could do to cure it.
  6. #6 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Twitching should not be happening. I definitely recommend that you get it checked out!
  7. #7 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How are you now, OP? Have you gone to a doctor? It is possible that your combination is quite "forbidden" as suggested because of the contrasting effects. How much do you take in a day? Please update us as to what happened and I hope all will be well with you!
  8. #8 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have had the same experience.Although, I do not recommend combining GHRP2 and GHRP6 with Mod GRF129. You should probably consult a physician.