• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 7th September 2015 
    Thanks

Can HGH cause clitoris enlargement?

My girlfriend has been using HGH for a long time for fat loss and its antiaging benefits. This last week she started feeling tickles down there and now she feels her clitoris is a bit enlarged. Is this possible? Why is this happening now? Please help, how to reverse this effect?
  2. #2 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    My girlfriend has been using HGH for a long time for fat loss and its antiaging benefits. This last week she started feeling tickles down there and now she feels her clitoris is a bit enlarged. Is this possible? Why is this happening now? Please help, how to reverse this effect?
    Are you sure your source is legit, and your HGH is 100% real?
  3. #3 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is interesting. This is the first time I have heard of such an effect. I guess you have to check your source, just like what Jass has suggested. There might be a problem with your supply. Does she mix it with anything else? Or it is possible that she had lost so much weight which left her clit to look bigger. Just like that other thread about the testicles.
  4. #4 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    Are you sure your source is legit, and your HGH is 100% real?
    I have to agree with you, never heard of this side effect from HGH. Is she taking anything else like steroids?
  5. #5 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess it is because she lost weight and had her clit protruded that is why it looks bigger. I do not think it has something to do with hgh. Better check it with a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I have to agree with you, never heard of this side effect from HGH. Is she taking anything else like steroids?
    Is it possible that the steroids are the culprit on this? I am just curious with your last question.
  6. #6 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it is the effect of the hgh. I know a lot of women who use hgh for quite a long time now and I have never heard any of them who talk about this possible side effect. Check whether your girlfriend is using other products. Also, check the reliability of your supplier.
  7. #7 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    I guess it is because she lost weight and had her clit protruded that is why it looks bigger. I do not think it has something to do with hgh. Better check it with a doctor.

Is it possible that the steroids are the culprit on this? I am just curious with your last question.
    Yes, for women clitoris enlargement is a common side effect when injecting steroids (male hormones). Also deepening of voice, risk of infertility and some other bad things. I think women should never use steroids.
  8. #8 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Yes, for women clitoris enlargement is a common side effect when injecting steroids (male hormones). Also deepening of voice, risk of infertility and some other bad things. I think women should never use steroids.
    I see. So, now I know that steroids can slowly turn a woman into man-like woman. Well, if I were to choose among steroids, peps and hgh, I would prefer peps and hgh over steroids no matter what my gender is. I just don't like steroids that much.
  9. #9 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Please have your girlfriend checked. But before that, ask her first if she is using steroids. Just like how Idealer has explained it, it is possible that she is using other stuff that has caused the enlargement of the clit. That is why it is just common for male bodybuilders to use steroids over the number of women who do because of its possible side effects.
  10. #10 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well she’s using the same HGH she’s been using for years, the same source and it’s totally legit. She does not have any other effects such as hair growth or anything else that’s out of the ordinary. It’s just like her clit is a little swollen and this is not normal, it’s just weird. I thought HGH could cause this and that it would go back to normal in a few days but maybe is better if she visits the doctor.
  11. #11 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Well she’s using the same HGH she’s been using for years, the same source and it’s totally legit. She does not have any other effects such as hair growth or anything else that’s out of the ordinary. It’s just like her clit is a little swollen and this is not normal, it’s just weird. I thought HGH could cause this and that it would go back to normal in a few days but maybe is better if she visits the doctor.
    Yeah I think it's your best option to visit a doctor, as I have never heard of such a side effect from HGH.
  12. #12 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is a very interesting side effect but no, I don't think it is caused by the HGH. I have heard that steroids could make some organs big but not HGH. Yeah, the greatest option is to have it checked. It could be a bite of an insect she did not notice. Is it itchy? It could be a feminine itch.
  13. #13 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Here is a link that actually confirms that clitoris enlargement is a side effect of high HGH dosage. http://www.hgh.org/Dangers-of-HGH-Supplements.html Does the HGH she is taking have anabolic steroids in it? Because it says here that if they do, then she is at risk for developing some side effects. One of which is clitoris enlargement, others include hair growth in the face, a deep voice, or irregular menstrual cycle. See if she also has these symptoms. The best bet is to just go to the doctor for a checkup.
  14. #14 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briannagodess View Post
    Here is a link that actually confirms that clitoris enlargement is a side effect of high HGH dosage. http://www.hgh.org/Dangers-of-HGH-Supplements.html Does the HGH she is taking have anabolic steroids in it? Because it says here that if they do, then she is at risk for developing some side effects. One of which is clitoris enlargement, others include hair growth in the face, a deep voice, or irregular menstrual cycle. See if she also has these symptoms. The best bet is to just go to the doctor for a checkup.
    I have never heard about HGH that contain anabolic steroids. It's not even possible to mix them together as steroids come in an oil form but HGH in powder form and must be mixed with bacteriostatic water. It's impossible to mix water together with oil. So I don't think that link is a good source of information.
    Last edited by Unnamed; 10th September 2015 at 04:03 PM.
  15. #15 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As potentially embarassing as it could be, I would find a doctor who she is comfortable talking to about this. I mean, I'd rather risk embarassment than potentially something dangerous happening. Although, like the other posters I'm a little confused about how HGH can cause something like this. Maybe it's something like a UTI instead, or just general soreness? In my case, honestly, I'd probably just wait a while, but who knows if the HGH is different this time around or has been altered in some way?

In general, it's probably best to take a doctor's advice.
  16. #16 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That sounds like she's getting forms of testosterone. You might want to check what you're actually using, compared to what you think you're using. Getting bad stuff can lead to some serious problems in the future.

As Kb1 said, get her to a doctor
  17. #17 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also never heard of that as a side effect either so if your sure the stuff your getting is legitimate then it might be worth a trip to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
  18. #18 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is actually possible considering the fact that among the possible side effects of using human growth hormone is the enlargement of one's fingers, bones and organs. I also know some women who experienced this kind of issue. Their clitoris went back to its normal size after they pause for using hgh for a while.
  19. #19 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes. Human growth hormone is a great drug for bodybuilding. However, continuous and overdosage of this drug can lead to several side effects. Among the most common side effects of hgh overdose is the enlargement of organs. I know two women who have suffered from the enlargement of their clitoris.
  20. #20 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, one of the side effects it can bring is the enlargement of clitoris and other organs. This is the reason why it is never recommended to overdose yourself with growth hormone. While it can help you in a lot of ways, it can also cause you some harm if you are not careful in taking the drug.