• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7th September 2015 
    Thanks

How long have you been taking peps?

Hello! I am a user of peptides. I have been taking it for quite some time now. I am happy with my results, but I can't say that I have really lost TOO MUCH weight. Lol. Anyway, I want to know how long you have been taking peptides and what effects you get from it? Thanks!
  2. #2 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What peptides are you using for weight loss? If you are using peptides solely for weight loss purposes then i can tell you there are much more effective methods out there.
  3. #3 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I took peptides for a year and then I "discovered" hgh from a friend. I can say that hgh has a higher chance of letting me get the body I desire. But it still depends on you. If your budget is limited, peptides are okay, given that you are patient enough for the results to show.
  4. #4 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandacraig View Post
    I took peptides for a year and then I "discovered" hgh from a friend. I can say that hgh has a higher chance of letting me get the body I desire. But it still depends on you. If your budget is limited, peptides are okay, given that you are patient enough for the results to show.
    I have used hgh before, but I decided to go back to peps. I liked the effect of peps better even when most people really say that hgh is better. I think it really depends on the person. The best thing about my preference is that it is way cheaper. Lol
  5. #5 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think I used it for 2 years... can't really remember. But I changed to HGH as well. But I think Semin would be able to help you with getting the right one.

As for me, when I was still using peptides, I would have water retention. Other than that, nothing really bad.
  6. #6 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I started just a few months ago and I have been well. I think it is more of a good attitude that I have developed since I started using peps. I am able to discipline myself with what I do like I follow my alarm now to wake up. I also avoid too much fatty food and I visit the gym more often.
  7. #7 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have probably been using peptides for about two years. It has definitely benefited me in my life and I am glad that I have had the opportunity to take it.
  8. #8 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    I have probably been using peptides for about two years. It has definitely benefited me in my life and I am glad that I have had the opportunity to take it.
    Wow! You have been taking it for quite a long time already. What are the changes you have noticed after taking peptides for that long? Don't you feel any side effect? I am just curious as I can read some comments claiming that there are some side effects in using peptides. So far, I haven't experienced any.
  9. #9 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's been a while. I have not experienced anything unusual, I just have friends who do. But I think that is because they tend to overdo things because they think that taking too much of it would produce results quicker. I just don't get it why they would opt for peptides when they know in the first place that it would take time before they see results.
  10. #10 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    I started just a few months ago and I have been well. I think it is more of a good attitude that I have developed since I started using peps. I am able to discipline myself with what I do like I follow my alarm now to wake up. I also avoid too much fatty food and I visit the gym more often.
    Wow! You have only been using it for several months? Looking at your picture, you really got a great result. Your body is so toned! What is your daily dose?

Anyway, I have been using peptides for more or less three years now. I love the result, but I guess I have to use more a I am still not completey satisfied with my body. I still want to make it better if possible.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have already used peptides for two years now. Don't you like losing weight anymore? If not and if your main concern now is to build muscles, then I suggest switching from one brand/product to another. The peptides that you currently have now might be the ones intended for losing weight. You have to get something especially for building lean mass and body muscles. Anyway, I have read somewhere in this forum that you are a breastfeeding mom. I hope you don't use anything until you are done breastfeeding your baby.
  12. #12 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been taking peptides for about five years. I really love its effect and I am not considering stopping anytime soon. Probably, when I reach my late 50s. Though I love my form right now, I still want to achieve more. Yes, I am fond of body muscles and I am really aiming to have a very bulky body form.
  13. #13 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Within five years of using peptides, the only side effects I experienced are headaches, tingling sensation and sometimes, dizziness. All those are tolerable and do n't really affect my daily life as they are all minor ones. My daily dose of peptides is 8 IU a day when I am using it alone. However, it changes when I am using it together with hgh.
  14. #14 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using peptides for about six months now. One thing I've noticed about myself is that I have been able to develop better habits. It has helped me to become a better me. And I love the changes in my body.
  15. #15 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been using peptides for a few years now, more than two years, to be precise. I don't have a single regret of deciding to use peptides for my wellness. I've been using copper peptides and I've enjoyed so many benefits from it!
  16. #16 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been using peptides for a long time, I can't remember how long now that I think of it but I think it's been two years. What i can say is that using them is freaking awesome and have really put some huge benefits in my life. I haven't had too many side effects from them, either.
  17. #17 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Hello! I am a user of peptides. I have been taking it for quite some time now. I am happy with my results, but I can't say that I have really lost TOO MUCH weight. Lol. Anyway, I want to know how long you have been taking peptides and what effects you get from it? Thanks!
    Are you careful with your diet and do you exercise? If you do, I think it might help if you increase the dose.
  18. #18 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been using it for a few years now. Still, there's still so much to learn about them!
  19. #19 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepememe12 View Post
    I've been using peptides for a long time, I can't remember how long now that I think of it but I think it's been two years. What i can say is that using them is freaking awesome and have really put some huge benefits in my life. I haven't had too many side effects from them, either.
    Can you tell me if you have been experiencing really bad water retention with your peptide usage?
  20. #20 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    I've been using peptides for a few years now, more than two years, to be precise. I don't have a single regret of deciding to use peptides for my wellness. I've been using copper peptides and I've enjoyed so many benefits from it!
    Can you tell me more about copper peptides? All I hear from it is how it improves the hair. What are their other benefits?