• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th September 2015 
    Thanks

Best mole - dark spots removal home method

I have some of them on my buttocks so I'd rather remove them myself. I also think it's cheaper and I'm a bit short on my dough.
    I read so much about natural removal methods, but what does really work? And what does not work? Reviews are kinda mixed in general.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Djen For This Useful Post:

walterjames (9th September 2015)

3. #2 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hmm... This is a nice question. For moles, I'd rather have them surgically removed. For dark spots, I just use creams in the market. MT2 would just help you tan your body, and if the dark spots would have the same color as your tan, then lucky you. But if it isn't, I guess you have to have them "lighten up" first before you get tanned. You can search for a product that has the ingredient called Matrixyl.
  4. #3 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have more dark spots than moles, so any product you could recommend? I see there's a huge difference in prizes.
  5. #4 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using a wart remover freezing product for several months to remove some things. I have used it for skin tags successfully (these take a while / 5 + treatments depending on the size), some dark spots/freckles, and some seborrheic keratosis (they can be mistaken for moles but they are different). It has successfully removed all of these so far, but they might have a chance of going back if I didn't get it all. The area stays red for a little while after, but some of the first spots I treated are no longer noticeable at all.

I highly recommend for actual moles to get them checked out by a derm and removed by them so they can be biopsied. I did that with my somewhat suspicious looking moles I had. This can leave a scar for a while depending on how deep they go but it's worth it in my opinion for the peace of mind.

This is what I've been usinghttp://www.amazon.com/Compound-Freeze-Removal-disposable-applicators/dp/B000HM8YCM/ref=sr_1_10?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1442374457&sr=8-10&keywords=compound+W+wart

The cons are: it's not super cheap ($3 dollars per treatment and things can take several treatments), it's tough to freeze only the affected area and not extra skin, the area turns red for a few days to a couple of weeks, and finally is that I have some concerns that the area won't tan afterwards and will leave white marks. This is listed as a possible side effect of cryotherapy that doesn't usually happen http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/cryotherapy-for-warts. You will want to be careful to not hold it on too long and burn too deep when doing this as that probably increases the chances of a white spot/scar. The area on my skin now blends in perfectly but I am pretty pale, so if I tanned then it might stick out if indeed that area can't tan any more. This is a maybe though and I'm pretty sure that healthy skin replaced the areas I froze.

I will report back if you're interested after more time has elapsed.
  6. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you, for freckles and spots getting too dark, I've read good comments on "clear quick" and "dodo cream".