• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 5th September 2015 
    Thanks

What is your daily exercise routine?

I am using human growth hormone for bodybuilding. I know it is really effective as it works for my friends, but I really want to speed up the result by doing some daily exercise. I want to seek advice on what kind of daily exercise routine should I do. Thank you.
  2. #2 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How long have you been taking human growth hormone now? You can actually see the result in just a short period of time, but it is a great thing that you want to incorporate daily exercise routine to your bodybuilding! It is definitely a must. Those who only rely on hgh, peptides or steroids without working out do not really get a great result.
  3. #3 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I only started using the product two days ago. I am working out, but I am not so sure if this is the right workout routine for someone who wants to build his body. I would appreciate it if you could share some of your work out routines. Thanks ahead!
  4. #4 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Don't expect to see any tremendous results from hgh in short time, this is completely opposite to steroids, if training and diet is right, then you will grow some real muscle tissue, but it's not gonna happen quick, there is no way to gain real muscle fast, don't be fooled by guys who put on 10lb in a week on steroids, its not muscle growth.
  5. #5 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello. I want to share some work out tips. However, I think you should be specific on which part of your body you want to focus first. Bodybuilding takes time and effort. You have to do it one by one (arms, then thighs, then abs, etc). So, what do you want to build first?
  6. #6 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh, yes! I almost forgot that. Thanks for reminding. My friends suggested to start with the arms first. Then, back. Then, thighs. Then, abs. As for now, I need some tips for a work out routine that will help me build and tone the muscles in my arms. Thank you.
  7. #7 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hello! Great choice! Okay. I won't tell you my exact routine as I it keeps on changing every now and done. Anyway, here are some exercises that you should not miss when building your arm muscles.

1.) Push up (No one should ever forget about this one!)
    2.) Pilate Boxing (This is one of the easiest, but effective workout. You can search the net if you do not know how to do this)
    3.) Monkey bar hanging (that is if you have something to hang on)
    4.) Arm circles
    5.) Triceps Swing
    6) Biceps circles

Those are the basic exercises I never skip on my daily routine to keep my arms toned! You can add other exercises to the list if you want to!
  8. #8 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am using peptides instead of human growth hormone. However, just like you, it is also just my second day of using it. I chose to use peptides because it is a lot cheaper than HGH. I just don't have the money for HGH. Lol. Though I am just starting to use peptides, I have already spent 1 year of bodybuilding through workout alone. So, I can give you an advice on this one.

Here are the most effective exercises for toning/building your arms:
    1.) Shoulder Press
    2.) Pull-ups
    3.) Push-ups
    4.) Biceps Curl

These four are my daily exercises for my arms.
  9. #9 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What results you want to achieve with HGH? I’m using it for building muscle so I increased my calorie intake maybe a 50% and train very heavy. If you’re trying to grow then you should train heavy and stick to compound exercises like squats and deadlifts, this will work your whole body and build mass.

Now, if you’re trying to lose weight then watch your diet man or you’ll get fat. And you should exercise to make the most of your HGH. Pull ups, squats, leg press, bench press, etc. Also add some HIIT training to your workout, you’ll accelerate the fat burning process.
  10. #10 6th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I am using human growth hormone for bodybuilding. I know it is really effective as it works for my friends, but I really want to speed up the result by doing some daily exercise. I want to seek advice on what kind of daily exercise routine should I do. Thank you.
    If you are a beginner, and I assume you are, you shouldn't take GH. It's expensive and increases some of the health risks you may be exposed to, honestly.
    Why on earth would you take GH if you don't put up some serious work in the gym?
  11. #11 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I divide the week into where I want to focus on. For instance, I would schedule arms and legs M-W-F and then chest and abdomen on T-Th-S. It depends on where you are comfortable and how much time you spend in the gym. I use peptides because it is more affordable compared to HGH.
  12. #12 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I hit the gym twice or three times a week and do head to toe exercises for 4-6 hours with a few minutes of rest every two hours. I am not concentrating on anything but to just maintain the figure I have right now. I used to focus on each part every other day until I believe I had already achieved my goal. Best of luck to you, bud!
  13. #13 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, anyone who use growth hormone for bodybuilding should put up some effort to exercise. I don't think you should work out daily though. Your muscle needs some time to rest. It has been taught to me to allow the muscle to relax for at least twice a week so it can grow bigger and firmer.
  14. #14 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    Yes, anyone who use growth hormone for bodybuilding should put up some effort to exercise. I don't think you should work out daily though. Your muscle needs some time to rest. It has been taught to me to allow the muscle to relax for at least twice a week so it can grow bigger and firmer.
    No one should exercise on a daily basis. The muscle needs to rest in order to grow. If you think it is healthy to work out everyday, then you are wrong. You are just tiring yourself out without getting any benefit from it. Take that advice if you are really serious in building your body.
  15. #15 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Overtraining is never good. It can interfere with your sleeping habit and it can even affect your mood. Remember that sufficient amount of sleep is also needed when we are toning or building our body. So, if I were you, it is best to skip one to three days of training a week.
  16. #16 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    No one should exercise on a daily basis. The muscle needs to rest in order to grow. If you think it is healthy to work out everyday, then you are wrong. You are just tiring yourself out without getting any benefit from it. Take that advice if you are really serious in building your body.
    I don't agree, many pro's exercise even twice a day. Of course you shouldn't if you are no using any peptides or hgh. When I'm on HGH I never experience any muscle soreness. It really speeds up recovery after a hard workout. Overtraining is a myth imo.
  17. #17 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think there is nothing wrong with exercising twice a day, but working out too much everyday is a big no even when using hgh or peptides. Well, that is for me. I don't think it would do you any good. Your muscles will need repairing period so it can grow stronger. You do not have to skip too much time. Even just one or two rest day a week would be good.
  18. #18 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I am personally doing and can recommend Push/Pull/Legs program.

Day 1:
    Flat benchpress 3x5-8reps
    Dumbbell incline press 3x10
    Seated military press 3x10
    Upright row 3x10
    Overhead extensions with a dumbbell 3x10
    Triceps pushdowns with a rope 3x10
    Weighed crunches 3x10

Day: 2
    Deadlifts 3x5-8
    Barbell row 3x10
    One arm dumbbell row 3x10
    Barbell shrugs 3x10
    Dumbbell bicep curl 3x10
    Hammer curl 3x10

Day: 3
    Back squats 3x5-8
    Front squats 2x10
    Stiff legged deadlifts 3x10
    Leg extensions 3x10

And after I repeat it, I train 5-6 days a week
    You can use google to lean how to do each exercise. But if you have never been to gym I strongly recommend you to take a personal trainer, if you can afford HGH you absolutely can afford a trainer.
  19. #19 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    I am personally doing and can recommend Push/Pull/Legs program.

Day 1:
    Flat benchpress 3x5-8reps
    Dumbbell incline press 3x10
    Seated military press 3x10
    Upright row 3x10
    Overhead extensions with a dumbbell 3x10
    Triceps pushdowns with a rope 3x10
    Weighed crunches 3x10

Day: 2
    Deadlifts 3x5-8
    Barbell row 3x10
    One arm dumbbell row 3x10
    Barbell shrugs 3x10
    Dumbbell bicep curl 3x10
    Hammer curl 3x10

Day: 3
    Back squats 3x5-8
    Front squats 2x10
    Stiff legged deadlifts 3x10
    Leg extensions 3x10

And after I repeat it, I train 5-6 days a week
    You can use google to lean how to do each exercise. But if you have never been to gym I strongly recommend you to take a personal trainer, if you can afford HGH you absolutely can afford a trainer.
    Wow! This is so detailed. Thank you. I will try it as well! Anyway, just like the others here, I am just hitting the gym 4x a week, but I work out for long hours whenever I am in the gym (like 5-6 hours a day). I am not using HGH, but I am using peps.
  20. #20 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I want to really be a gym junkie but I actually am focusing more on my upper body, like the arms and my back. I feel like my arms flap too much. I take HGH three times a week. My regimen is not as good as the rest but I think it works for me. I guess you just have to check on what you think is best to work on. Something like that.