• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 4th September 2015 
    Thanks

Strong at the gym not in the bed

I need your strong opinions, peptides people. I think I am having problems with endurance in bed. I am okay when I do weight lifting but for some strange reason, I get easily tired in bed. I know I am not satisfying my partner pretty much lately because I am focusing on toning my muscle. So even when I get the appetite for it, I don't last. Do you think it is caused by HGH?
  2. #2 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think HGH has nothing to do with it. Have you tried pt 141? The thread about it would really help you.

I hope that when you do it, you do not think of weight lifting. Sometimes, when we are distracted, it would really be hard to perform. Most especially when you are in an advanced age like me.

Good luck to you!
  3. #3 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am on it and I am quite interested with the results of pt 141. I initially thought it was just for body enhancing and what not because a friend told me that. Now, that is one interesting read out there! I will tell my partner about it. Thank you very much!
  4. #4 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I am on it and I am quite interested with the results of pt 141. I initially thought it was just for body enhancing and what not because a friend told me that. Now, that is one interesting read out there! I will tell my partner about it. Thank you very much!
    Are you doing any cardio? It might help to increase your endurance
  5. #5 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH has nothing to do with it, are you using any other anabolic as well? If you are maybe that is what causing the loss of your libido. I’m on HGH and I feel totally normal, just as usual. Other thing is that you could be working out so hard at the gym that you simply are too tired. I’ll recommend reducing some gym time to keep your lady satisfied.
  6. #6 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using HGH for quite some time now and I have never experienced reduced sex performance. So, I don't think it is caused by the HGH you are using. If you think you have a problem, you might want to see a doctor for consultation. This will help you determine what causes your poor sex performance or lack of interest to have sexual intercourse.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I cannot really answer this based on my own experience as I am not using HGH (I am a user of peptides though). However, my colleague is using HGH and was suffering from loss of interest in sex as well. He also suspected that it was because of his HGH use. When he visited his doctor, he found out that the real cause on why he lost his passion or interest on sex is stress.

My advice is give yourself a break first and see if you slowly regain your urge to have sex.
  8. #8 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think it is the HGH. You better add something to your workout, buddy. How old are you, if you don't mind? It is also possible that the age has something to do with it, though you are taking growth hormones, that is why it is quite a good question to ask. Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? Do you eat well?
  9. #9 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've also never really heard of HGH reducing a persons sex drive or affecting their performance in bed either to be honest, and while I'm not saying it definitely isn't that, I'd be tempted to look at other parts of your life instead.
  10. #10 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Sexual appetite is mostly because of how we perceive it so we also use the brains when we want to be sexually stimulated, contrast to popular belief.

Seriously, you need to relax. You should not be stressed when you want to do the deed. It is the stress that kills your appetite.
  11. #11 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess since you are tired from working out, your sex endurance is being affected. My husband is just like that too after a workout and a day of work. Try to have sexual contact during days that you're not working out. See if the sexual endurance you have is the same or not.
  12. #12 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Dude, that is some serious problem. Anyway, I have been using human growth hormone for quite some time now. I think it is not caused by hgh as I and my friends taking hgh have not experienced this kind of problem. We even perform better in bed after taking hgh comapred to before. I think you should see your doctor to determine what is the ral reason behind this. Probably, you lack some vitamins or you are taking another product that decreases your urge to have a sexual intercourse.
  13. #13 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Dude, that is some serious problem. Anyway, I have been using human growth hormone for quite some time now. I think it is not caused by hgh as I and my friends taking hgh have not experienced this kind of problem. We even perform better in bed after taking hgh comapred to before. I think you should see your doctor to determine what is the ral reason behind this. Probably, you lack some vitamins or you are taking another product that decreases your urge to have a sexual intercourse.
    I agree about consulting a doctor. However, before you do that, try to lessen the time you spent on working out. It is possible that you are just too stressed out with bodybuilding. Relax a bit and see if the situation gets better. If it is still the same, then I think it is time for you to rely on the doctor's findings.
  14. #14 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I am only using peptides and not hgh, I know some of my friends are hgh users. They did not experience this kind of issue. Anyway, it is possible that you are just too tired or stressed. Stress can affect sex performance of both men and women. If you are no longer satisfying your partner in bed, I guess it is already time for you to find a solution on how to handle this problem. You can try some products out there that can boost your sex performance.
  15. #15 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, we could really say that it is indeed a serious problem. You really have to make sure that you are doing everything to remove the stress in your body as well because it is one major cause of a "turn off" in bed. I mean, you would lose the appetite because when you see your bed, your brain is thinking of sleeping instead of sex.
  16. #16 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I took your pieces of advice. I did not see a doctor though. i just lessen the time I spent working out and lessen my peptides dose. So far, so good. I have now regained my strength in bed. Me and my girl are now back to enjoying our alone times. Thanks to all your suggestions! I am glad that this forum is existing. Without this, I might have been still struggling to get back on track in bed.
  17. #17 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I took your pieces of advice. I did not see a doctor though. i just lessen the time I spent working out and lessen my peptides dose. So far, so good. I have now regained my strength in bed. Me and my girl are now back to enjoying our alone times. Thanks to all your suggestions! I am glad that this forum is existing. Without this, I might have been still struggling to get back on track in bed.
    I guess I no longer have to give my advice as you have already solved your problem. Congrats on determining and solving the issue! Now, you can enjoy your romantic nights to the fullest. It sucks when you have to suffer from loss of sexual stimulation due to the drugs we are taking for bodybuilding. It is difficult to choose between sex life and a good body figure.
  18. #18 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    No. I am sure it is not caused by hgh. My husband is an hgh user and he didn't experience what you are currently going through. Go consult a doctor to solve your problem. You can also choose to resort to PT141. It is a very effective drug. You will last in bed longer than what you are expecting.
  19. #19 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH isnt going to cause this in most users. I would assess your age and your lifestyle. Muscle tone isnt everything and the muscles you do have are used differently during sex depending on the position (how many people do you see humping tension belts at the gym to "train for sex" and so running on treadmills as well may help out. In addition you may want to get a supplement or seek medical advice depending on your situation.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    It wasn't a problem for me so it might be caused by something else? Also, it might be a challenge for you because you think about it too much. Do it because you want it and not think of it as a priority.