• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks

Body hair growth?

I am not sure if this is just a hoax but a friend of mine told me that there is a person that became covered with hair in his arms and legs (more than the usual for men) and that it has something to do with the peptides. I have never had any experience and have never read anything that tells so. Is it possible that the hormones cause body hair to grow further?
  2. #2 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes, there is one specifically for hair growth, although I can't remember the name right now.
    It's injected into the scalp, and aids in hair regrowth.

As to normal GH drugs, it's possible but should be minor.
  3. #3 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I remember a friend of mine mentioned something related but I don't really remember it well. He said it's ok for the most part as long as you take it with moderation. I'm guessing it must be kinda like biotin, but it shouldn't be too radical.
  4. #4 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    Yes, there is one specifically for hair growth, although I can't remember the name right now.
    It's injected into the scalp, and aids in hair regrowth.

As to normal GH drugs, it's possible but should be minor.

Can you remember what's the peptide name? i am suffering from early hair receding, i would give it a try as hair transplant is quite expensive and i believe in peptides doing magic
  5. #5 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Can you remember what's the peptide name? i am suffering from early hair receding, i would give it a try as hair transplant is quite expensive and i believe in peptides doing magic
    It was a copper peptide analogue, but can't remember which one. I'll have to do some digging and get back to you.
  6. #6 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is interesting. I did not know that it is actually possible to have such but I am just curious, was it too much like Chewbacca or just extremely longer and thicker on the arms and the legs? It is possibly within the family and just got triggered by the peptides. Not an expert but I have hairy legs and arms, too. Got it from my father's side.
  7. #7 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I dont know about that. I have used petides and my body hair didn't seem to grow any longer. Perhaps it did and I did not notice since I have a very hairy chest but my arms and legs didn't get hairy.
  8. #8 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if this is true, then it would be good news for those who have issues with hair loss! The problem though is how you put them on effect to your scalp and not on just on your arms and legs. I think I would look into this and see if it is even possible to directly inject it in the scalp or something. I have seen a product like that but I am not sure if it has peptides on it.
  9. #9 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    In regards to peptides and treating hair loss, I've only recently started seeing articles that say peptides can be used to help hair growth so while I'm not saying certain ones can't, I'd be a little sceptical until I actually saw some results for myself before I gave it a go.
  10. #10 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How thick is the hair in his body? Is it as much as mooray's avatar?

Well, you have to have it checked because it is possible that it is in your friend's genes, and was just triggered by the peptides, that is, if it is a growth hormones producing peps.
  11. #11 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I’m also interested in knowing the peptide name as I am suffering from early hair receding as well. I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work for my hair loss. It would be awesome to use something that will actually work instead of just throwing my money away in useless products. I would want to start before I go completely bald.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The person definitely used the peptide meant for hair growth. It's amazing! It means people with receding hair or hair loss can take this and get some hair back. I would also like to know the name of this peptide.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are peptides that can really thicken our body hair. However, so far, I have never heard about someone suffering from too much thick body hair caused by the use of peptides. This is the first case. Now, I am starting to wonder what kind of peptides he is using and what is the daily dose he injects?
  14. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I have heard, peptides can cure hair loss, but I never thought it can turn you into a super hairy individual. Probably, your friend's friend is overdoing it? He might have been overdosing himself with peptides and as a result, he turned into a hairy man. Well, I suggest to pause using peptides for a while.
  15. #15 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think it is just a hoax. I have never heard anything something like this and if you consider it properly, it is quite impossible. If someone really experienced this, then he/she should have already been in the headlines.
  16. #16 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I’m also interested in knowing the peptide name as I am suffering from early hair receding as well. I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to work for my hair loss. It would be awesome to use something that will actually work instead of just throwing my money away in useless products. I would want to start before I go completely bald.
    Seriously? I had never experienced this kind of problem anyway. Well, I guess it is just a few hair - I mean it is not that much that it would already make you look like a monkey, right? The one who started this thread told us a very impossible and exaggerated thing. That is why I believe that her friend's story is just a hoax.
  17. #17 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Seriously? I had never experienced this kind of problem anyway. Well, I guess it is just a few hair - I mean it is not that much that it would already make you look like a monkey, right? The one who started this thread told us a very impossible and exaggerated thing. That is why I believe that her friend's story is just a hoax.
  18. #18 24th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do not also believe in what your friend claims. Peptides can't make you look like that. it might boost hair growth, but it can never make your hair cover your body. That is very impossible, dear.
  19. #19 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    I am not sure if this is just a hoax but a friend of mine told me that there is a person that became covered with hair in his arms and legs (more than the usual for men) and that it has something to do with the peptides. I have never had any experience and have never read anything that tells so. Is it possible that the hormones cause body hair to grow further?
    Covered? How much hair is there? If it is just a tolerable amount, then I would believe your story. If it is too much (causing the person to look like a monkey or what), then it would be a little too difficult to convince me.
  20. #20 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    The hair really covered his arms and legs? I think it is a bit of exaggeration. I have heard that other peptides promotes hair growth, but the hair growth is just moderate. It is not something dramatic.