• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Triptorelin

1. #1 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

Triptorelin

http://www.ergo-log.com/triptorelin.html

Really interesting article about PCT drug called Triptorelin.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Useful Post:

Semin (3rd September 2015)

3. #2 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I have heard of this, but not much information around about it..

I can't remember for sure, but too much of this leads to chemical castration?
  4. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In back days i used to research post cycle therapy heavily and never came across triptorelin being used to recover natural testosterone production, i would love to hear someone sharing personal experience about this. IF GnRH stands for Gonadotropin-releasing hormone then i don't understand how is this peptide different from HCG and which is more effective ?
  5. #4 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    In back days i used to research post cycle therapy heavily and never came across triptorelin being used to recover natural testosterone production, i would love to hear someone sharing personal experience about this. IF GnRH stands for Gonadotropin-releasing hormone then i don't understand how is this peptide different from HCG and which is more effective ?
    From what I understand you would use hcg while on cycle. Then after you finish your cycle and all esters have cleared your system you take a single shot of triptorelin and start your SERM PCT. Unlike HCG it stimulates both LH and FSH to higher degree and longer lasting effect. HCG just keeps your balls from atrophy. People have even reported that they have successfully recovered without use of the SERM, just triptorelin.
  6. #5 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, i am glad i found this, recovery after steroids is no fun, will have to re-plan my next PCT .
  7. #6 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    GnRH is a hormone produced by HPTA that's responsible for the release of FSH and LH from the pituitary. But HCG just mimics LH and it's mostly used during a cycle. Studies state that single 100mcg dose of Triptorelin would restart your HPTA and testosterone production.
  8. #7 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Yes, I have heard of this, but not much information around about it..

I can't remember for sure, but too much of this leads to chemical castration?
    Yes, that's true but you would need about 40 times larger dose (4mg). Common dose is 100mcg