• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

PCT and peptides

In post cycle therapy there is so many problems with low energy, lack of motivation, depresion, lack of sex drive, and finally muscle wasting! Are there peptides that could help in PCT? What could be useful to fight some or all of these symptoms? Diet is most essential in keeping muscle mass and correct PCT, but is there something you could use to keep yourself motivated etc?
  2. #2 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    MOD GRF1-29 and GHRP-2 together are 2 great peptides people are using. I recommend them for improved appetite, well-being, much deeper sleep etc. they work perfect for PCT. As well as on cycle. You will not see much difference until couple of weeks in. Any questions about dosages...etc ask me.
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Those are the things that attract me the most in peptides, they are a healthy way to enhance our body. My only reservations concern price and side effects.
  4. #4 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    MOD GRF1-29 and GHRP-2 together are 2 great peptides people are using. I recommend them for improved appetite, well-being, much deeper sleep etc. they work perfect for PCT. As well as on cycle. You will not see much difference until couple of weeks in. Any questions about dosages...etc ask me.
    That you a lot for your answer. I'll give these some more research and check out for my PCT. I believed there must be some advantages to peptides in PCT. Would this be helpful even after testosterone only cycle?
  5. #5 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Yeah I agree ghrp/ghrh.

Another great peptide is IGF-1 LR3 50mcg/day
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    Yeah I agree ghrp/ghrh.

Another great peptide is IGF-1 LR3 50mcg/day
    Thank you sunnys. Have you got any experience with these in PCT? Is it worth using after testosterone only PCT? Or only after longer, more aggressive cycles?
  7. #7 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Thank you sunnys. Have you got any experience with these in PCT? Is it worth using after testosterone only PCT? Or only after longer, more aggressive cycles?
    IGF was awesome in PCT, kept all my gains.

Also how old are you, I am in my early 20s and I notice that GHRP-2 really makes my HGH levels very high. They're normally high at the moment anyways, but using the GHRP-2 my sleep has improved, apetite improved, and I simply feel well all of the time. It's definitely useful during the PCT since apetite will drop during a PCT and the GHRP-2 will help your recovery as well. Additionally these peptides release natural HGH so it will not reduce your natural GH output, and that is a great thing.
  8. #8 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

Also how old are you, I am in my early 20s and I notice that GHRP-2 really makes my HGH levels very high. They're normally high at the moment anyways, but using the GHRP-2 my sleep has improved, apetite improved, and I simply feel well all of the time. It's definitely useful during the PCT since apetite will drop during a PCT and the GHRP-2 will help your recovery as well. Additionally these peptides release natural HGH so it will not reduce your natural GH output, and that is a great thing.
    I am 27 so I am sure I'd have the same experience with GHRP-2. What would the dosage look like for a regular 1 month PCT? I was thinking about doing the combo of ghrp/ghrh. Also does it matter if inject it intramuscular or subQ? I love peptides, because if you shoot it 2-3 times a day you truly get loads of benefits.
  9. #9 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 27 so I am sure I'd have the same experience with GHRP-2. What would the dosage look like for a regular 1 month PCT? I was thinking about doing the combo of ghrp/ghrh. Also does it matter if inject it intramuscular or subQ? I love peptides, because if you shoot it 2-3 times a day you truly get loads of benefits.
    100mcg/2-3 times a day of each.
  10. #10 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    100mcg/2-3 times a day of each.
    Awesome thanks so much.
    How about timing of injections? I know you should follow your natural HGH pulses.
  11. #11 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Awesome thanks so much.
    How about timing of injections? I know you should follow your natural HGH pulses.
    Well there is several pulses during a day no real pattern it simply happens in bursts. You get biggest pulses during a night times, so injecting before bed is very important.

I do the first thing after I wake up, then after a workout, then before going to sleep.
  12. #12 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    First of all, will peptides keep my HPTA suppressed?

The second thing, which peptides would help us to keep the muscle mass I gained on cycle?

I was interested about starting to run peptides through my cycle but now I am thinking it could be a great way to bridge between cycles.
  13. #13 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    First of all, will peptides keep my HPTA suppressed?

The second thing, which peptides would help us to keep the muscle mass I gained on cycle?

I was interested about starting to run peptides through my cycle but now I am thinking it could be a great way to bridge between cycles.
    won't suppress HPTA, actually you should keep all your gains and also grow..

I'd use Ipam+MOD grf1-29 am/pm, 100 mcg of each
    and I would also look into IGF-1 LR3 after a workout. 40-70 mcg 1 month on 1 month off..
  14. #14 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    won't suppress HPTA, actually you should keep all your gains and also grow..

I'd use Ipam+MOD grf1-29 am/pm, 100 mcg of each
    and I would also look into IGF-1 LR3 after a workout. 40-70 mcg 1 month on 1 month off..
    So what does that combination do for you, Lawrence?
  15. #15 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    So what does that combination do for you, Lawrence?
    Benefits I have noticed:

- BETTER recovery
    - better sleep, and I seem to need less.
    - getting more vascular
    - well being has improved. I just feel fantastic.
    - Can train hard for longer periods.
    - slight fat loss
  16. #16 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm sure you'll be pretty pleased if you use this combination through your PCT. Rather than feeling as if you just came off, you are going to feel just like when you were on...
  17. #17 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can inject it IM or sub-q.

They're a lot like synthetic GH injections, but when you use these peptides, they make the body to boost production of it's own natural GH.

So you get the effects of HGH, without using HGH, because these peptides signal your body to maximize its own natural output.

Hope that will help someone.
  18. #18 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    ipamorelin/mod grf1-29
    by using these 2 you will notice improved sleep, better recovery, loss of fat, and increased endurance

with igf-1 lr3 your body 'll get an increase in metabolic rate and crazy pumps. it actually have strong insulin like effects. with igf-1lr3 your pumps will last hours post workout and will probably make you vascular as fuck. it transports carbohydrates and protein directly to your muscles after you workout providing better healing and recovery. igf-1lr3 is ideal for cutting or for bulking while maintaining leanness.
  19. #19 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

as sunnys said, one of the primary benefits about these is they just make the body create higher levels of HGH, not synthetically increase natural levels. Some say that ipamorelin/mod grf 1-29 combination has shown to be an equivalent to 4-6iu of synthetic HGH in terms of effects.
  20. #20 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Good information guys, as soon as I'm coming to the end of a cycle I get so depressed however, this has really given me some thing to look forward to.