• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks

Will HGH make every organ grow?

I've heard about the benefits of HGH where it'll make grow every part of your body and the results are forever. Is it really true and will it make every part grow, especially in height and size of penis?
  2. #2 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I've heard about the benefits of HGH where it'll make grow every part of your body and the results are forever. Is it really true and will it make every part grow, especially in height and size of penis?
    how old are you? I'm sorry to tell you but HGH will not make your dick big.
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    how old are you? I'm sorry to tell you but HGH will not make your dick big.
    I have heard that experienced bodybuilders have said they gained an inch or two, but I don't believe that I think it was just a joke. And you will not grow any taller if your growth plates have fused.
  4. #4 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm not sure about HGH but I think that should be possible with AAS.. it would make a sense for AAS to increase the size of the penis. You know females experience a growth of the clitoris and get some of the other steroid sides that males do from steroids use (voice changing, more body hair) so is-it ridiculous to assume that men could experience an increase in dick size? I believe a growth is absolutely possible with steroids use, not sure about HGH tho...
  5. #5 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    I have heard that experienced bodybuilders have said they gained an inch or two, but I don't believe that I think it was just a joke. And you will not grow any taller if your growth plates have fused.
    Don't believe all the things you hear. Specially when it comes to someones penis size.
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I really hope it won't get any bigger, I can't use all of what I have now. But yeah high dose of HGH increased test will likely make your penis bigger in a period of 1-2 years.
  7. #7 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    If it restores and makes other organs grow, I don't see why it wouldn't impact reproductive organs, mostly during the long time of HGH use. Long use of testosterone has been proven to show a growth in size.
    Last edited by maneken; 2nd September 2015 at 03:17 PM.
  8. #8 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    lol

So everything in the body grows? I wonder what happens inside if organs start to grow, it seems somewhat dangerous eventually?
  9. #9 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    lol

This has to be a joke. It does seem somewhat dangerous. I didn't think all organs grew! I have heard this is for real before, but it sure seems a tad dangerous and far fetched. LOL
  10. #10 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaIReilly View Post
    lol

This has to be a joke. It does seem somewhat dangerous. I didn't think all organs grew! I have heard this is for real before, but it sure seems a tad dangerous and far fetched. LOL
    No it's no joke. Human growth hormone can make every part, every organ of you body grow. But we are talking here about ridiculously high doses over long periods of time.
  11. #11 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It won't happen with regular gym rat i would not bother with it, seriously.
  12. #12 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    lol

So everything in the body grows? I wonder what happens inside if organs start to grow, it seems somewhat dangerous eventually?
    Only your internal organs grow, except for your brain. But your tongue, your liver, your heart will eventually grow, fact that most probably will lead to health problems on the long run.

HGH is not for the average gym rat, especially as there are a lot of risks associated with it. For instance, in simple words, if you have cancer inside your body and you don't know about it yet, HGH will make the tumors grow and spread faster. Moreover, HGH need to be taken with testosterone (at least) and, at this point, it's expensive and risky. If you don't plan to compete, why bother?
  13. #13 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, I don't think so. People exaggerate things sometimes.
  14. #14 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, if this is true, it should have happened to me. But no, HGH does not have the mojos to do it. It does not pump the penis to get enlarged or something. If you would like to experiment, get higher doses, I think. But that would not be healthy, of course.

Why are there men obsessed with the length of their penises?
  15. #15 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH doesn't pick and choose what organs it grows and what it doesn't, so after prolonged use then you will expect your organs to grow. A lot of the time it will be hardly noticeable so I wouldn't worry too much and your not going to burst or anything like that if that's what your worried about!
  16. #16 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    This could happen if you overdose. If you do HGH responsibly and not overdo it this is not supposed to happen. But people who use this without control can suffer from organ enlargement and many other undesirable side effects. Just be careful man, do your research and you’ll be fine.
  17. #17 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
  18. #18 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If that is the case then I would take everything! Hahaha! Nah, I don't think that happens unless you overdo it. It always boils down to abuse. Everything that we overdo, we make our body suffer. So we have to make sure that we know what we are doing and that is not to abuse our body.
  19. #19 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have read some people's testimonials that HGH did increase their penis. I really don't know the accuracy of their testimonial though. The only way to know is to take it long and see for yourself. Or maybe ask your girlfriend or wife if she noticed any change. Lol. But other than that, we can never be really sure it HGH does enlarge one's penis.
  20. #20 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by briannagodess View Post
    I have read some people's testimonials that HGH did increase their penis. I really don't know the accuracy of their testimonial though. The only way to know is to take it long and see for yourself. Or maybe ask your girlfriend or wife if she noticed any change. Lol. But other than that, we can never be really sure it HGH does enlarge one's penis.
    It will increase your penis if you exercise it, this is nothing like fitness exercises or BBuilding, it's more like hanging weights of your penis to make it stretch, in theory HGH should help with new tissue development, but i don't know anyone who has done GH in order to gain penis size.