• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1st September 2015 
    Thanks

pt-141 Did I took it correctly?

Ok so I just want to be sure I got this right, pretty sure I did but anyway. I mixed 10mg of pt-141 with 1ml of bacteriostatic water, and injected subQ 10units out of an insulin syringe to equal a 1 mg dose. I injected it 20 minutes ago. I am not really nauseous, but I'm so red that I feel like a lobster, only want to be sure I took correct dose, because I'm like really red at the moment. I'll let you guys know, how it is going.
  2. #2 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is correct. The flushing should go away soon.

Keep this thread posted of your effects, if you dont mind. That will be useful to a lot of us here.
  3. #3 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Ok so I just want to be sure I got this right, pretty sure I did but anyway. I mixed 10mg of pt-141 with 1ml of bacteriostatic water, and injected subQ 10units out of an insulin syringe to equal a 1 mg dose. I injected it 20 minutes ago. I am not really nauseous, but I'm so red that I feel like a lobster, only want to be sure I took correct dose, because I'm like really red at the moment. I'll let you guys know, how it is going.
    you'll be ready to party in 3 to 4 hours.

I hope you're not there alone?
  4. #4 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    you'll be ready to party in 3 to 4 hours.

I hope you're not there alone?
    I'm now, but I have got a sure thing set up for later, most likely not for another six or 7 hrs though, I really hope I didn't took it too early..
  5. #5 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm now, but I have got a sure thing set up for later, most likely not for another six or 7 hrs though, I really hope I didn't took it too early..
    Good hear that! I was looking to try PT-141 tonight but I am training at 8PM so I'll save it for another night. Don't want to look funny in the gym..

How long does an effects last anyway? Something like 4 hours right?
  6. #6 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    PT-141 will last between 12-18 hrs.

Just be warned

between hrs 4-7, you will most likely be walking around with an erection. so if you are going out maybe wear some men leggings under your pants that'll hold you in tight so no body could see it..
  7. #7 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post

Just be warned

between hrs 4-7, you will most likely be walking around with an erection. so if you are going out maybe wear some men leggings under your pants that'll hold you in tight so no body could see it..
    thanks for quick reply.. wow that thing is powerful...
  8. #8 1st September 2015 
    Thanks

Just be warned

Holy crap! We are gonna be going out at first, I could try to say that I'm feeling lazy today... I hope I can skip right to the dessert on this one, I don't think I will manage the stress to be at a restaurant for two hrs trying to cover up an erection.
  9. #9 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Holy crap! We are gonna be going out at first, I could try to say that I'm feeling lazy today... I hope I can skip right to the dessert on this one, I don't think I will manage the stress to be at a restaurant for two hrs trying to cover up an erection.
    that sucks mate. I have used it on a saturday evening, and then walking around with a boner all sunday.

and another thing.. saturday night dreams are.. I would say quite erotic. Damn sex drive is crazy for all the night..
  10. #10 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Haha it doesn't work that way. You will be fine... lmao
  11. #11 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would play it off. Just be youself have a nice evening, and if you get the boner...
    you said she is a sure thing right..?

so I would tell her it's hard to stand it, she is so smokin' hot, it is making you crazy and you are soo ready

Learn to twist it so it is a compliment to her.
  12. #12 1st September 2015 
    Thanks

Just be warned

So are you saying that if I take it now, my wife should clear her schedule for tonight and all of Wednesday?
  13. #13 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I would play it off. Just be youself have a nice evening, and if you get the boner...
    you said she is a sure thing right..?

so I would tell her it's hard to stand it, she is so smokin' hot, it is making you crazy and you are soo ready

Learn to twist it so it is a compliment to her.
    Wonderful advice, and good PT-141 talk also!
  14. #14 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Phoenix, Can you please pay attention to any existing moles go darker and any new ones that could appear while using PT-141.

Many Thanks.
  15. #15 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Phoenix, Can you please pay attention to any existing moles go darker and any new ones that could appear while using PT-141.

Many Thanks.
    Looked my self up-and-down in the mirror, any dark moles seem darker, but it is probably due to the fact my skin still is red, not as bad as earlier, but I am still flushed. Haven't noticed nothing unusual or new however.
  16. #16 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'll try to compare by the end of the evening..
  17. #17 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'll try to compare by the end of the evening..
    When I used it a couple of times I discovered existing moles were more noticable, and a few new ones showed up. However after I stopped using it, the new ones faded away and the previous ones went back to regular size.

I think this is related to melatonin as Bremelanotide is an analog of Melanotan II.
  18. #18 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    This is the same stuff women can take right? is there any difference in doses??
  19. #19 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    This is the same stuff women can take right? is there any difference in doses??
    joining this thread a bit late, good info so far though.

doses for women are pretty much the same. start at 500mcg and work up - it'll be enough for a few times, then go to 750 for a few more, 1mg a few more etc.
    You want to leave a week or 2 between doses or you'll build immunity quickly.
    Don't start too high or the same will happen.
    Expect to plateau at around 1.5mg after a few months - where the results stay the same and so should the dosage.

OP went in at a heavy dose, and may find he'll hit 1.5mg and it won't be enough to maintain the same effects, but increasing the dosage won't either.
    This is the most frequently reported downside to PT141
  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

BeatJeff (1st September 2015),Courtney (16th February 2017),mandingo (1st September 2015)

21. #20 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    joining this thread a bit late, good info so far though.

doses for women are pretty much the same. start at 500mcg and work up - it'll be enough for a few times, then go to 750 for a few more, 1mg a few more etc.
    You want to leave a week or 2 between doses or you'll build immunity quickly.
    Don't start too high or the same will happen.
    Expect to plateau at around 1.5mg after a few months - where the results stay the same and so should the dosage.

OP went in at a heavy dose, and may find he'll hit 1.5mg and it won't be enough to maintain the same effects, but increasing the dosage won't either.
    This is the most frequently reported downside to PT141
    Thanks for detailed information and congrats on your 777 post