• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 31st August 2015 
    Thanks

HGH for fat loss

the last time I used HGH within a couple of weeks of taking it I got shredded. just a guess estimation 12%BF to about 6%BF. I started with 2iu/ed and ended with 5iu/ed over a five month period. I did 8 weeks on 4 weeks off then 8 back on.
    My diet was correct but it was so easy to lose fat.
    I will get some pharma grade HGH soon
    I'm curious if anybody had similar experience with GH??
  2. #2 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am on my 4th week of HGH, so far I have lost good amount of fat.
    However some people are not agreeing with me, they state that it is in my head while it isn't my friends and family are seeing some fat loss even though most of them don't have any idea that I am on HGH..
  3. #3 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    yes it isn't in your mind, brother.
    I also felt a lot better than I ever have in my life. My mood was always great and I had alot of women at that time. It transformed me in to a sex beast. lol
    It is fairly cheap if you can get it direct from the pharmacy too.
  4. #4 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    yes it isn't in your mind, brother.
    I also felt a lot better than I ever have in my life. My mood was always great and I had alot of women at that time. It transformed me in to a sex beast. lol
    It is fairly cheap if you can get it direct from the pharmacy too.
    However some state that you'll need more than 4 weeks to start to see results, how many GH cycles have you completed previously? do you've good experience about losing weight on GH? because it's my very first time and many people just got me confused.
  5. #5 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    the last time I used HGH within a couple of weeks of taking it I got shredded. just a guess estimation 12%BF to about 6%BF.
    I am not sure what is going on here, are you going to promote some particular GH brand you are affiliated with? I suggest you to rethink what you are posting on this forum, there is no drug in the world that will make you go from 12% to 6% in couple weeks, especially HGH which is not even a weight loss drug.
  6. #6 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    I am not sure what is going on here, are you going to promote some particular GH brand you are affiliated with? I suggest you to rethink what you are posting on this forum, there is no drug in the world that will make you go from 12% to 6% in couple weeks, especially HGH which is not even a weight loss drug.
    Did you read all of the post? I said that I was on it for total of 5 months.. Sorry if you misunderstood I went from 12% to 6% in five month period.. But after first couple of weeks I could see alot more veins
    Last edited by Unnamed; 31st August 2015 at 04:41 PM.
  7. #7 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    is it me. or I am missing some thing here. doesn't it need a minimum of 3 months to even start seeing the effects of HGH?
  8. #8 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    is it me. or I am missing some thing here. doesn't it need a minimum of 3 months to even start seeing the effects of HGH?
    Do you mean it's muscle building or fat burning effects?
  9. #9 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    the last time I used HGH within a couple of weeks of taking it I got shredded. just a guess estimation 12%BF to about 6%BF. I started with 2iu/ed and ended with 5iu/ed over a five month period. I did 8 weeks on 4 weeks off then 8 back on.
    My diet was correct but it was so easy to lose fat.
    I will get some pharma grade HGH soon
    I'm curious if anybody had similar experience with GH??
    I have used HGH and it helped with reducing bodyfat though not to the degree that you describe, the longer I used it... the more effective it got.
  10. #10 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you mean it's muscle building or fat burning effects?
    both... however with out running some kind of anabolic steroid cycle throughout HGH I think the amount of muscle mass building benefits are minimal.

fat loss can happen at a dose as low as 4iu per day but like I said, you will need at least three months to really start seeing the results.
  11. #11 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I have used HGH and it helped with reducing bodyfat though not to the degree that you describe, the longer I used it... the more effective it got.
    I'll say I'm very sensitive to any substance I take. The longer used it the better it got for me aswell, it was so good I didn't want to ever stop. Just like I said I never felt better during my entire life, the power it gave me was so good.
  12. #12 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    both... however with out running some kind of anabolic steroid cycle throughout HGH I think the amount of muscle mass building benefits are minimal.

fat loss can happen at a dose as low as 4iu per day but like I said, you will need at least three months to really start seeing the results.
    it can do two things. reduce fat, and hyperplasma (splitting of muscle cells). you can see fat burning almost immediately.

but for hyperplasma you need to run the HGH at least 3-4 months, and even then you will not really see the real results. as your body still needs a time to crease those new muscle tissues.
  13. #13 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    diet, diet, and only diet.. that is your greatest body fat burning tool
  14. #14 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    My girlfriend uses HGH for fat loss and it definitely works. Only in the second week of using it her six-pack was much more visible. It also has like anti-aging effects because her skin looks awesome when she’s on HGH. I think it depends on the diet though, because if you eat like a beast then you grow. If someone wants to use HGH to lose BF then they have to watch what they eat or they could get bigger instead.
  15. #15 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    diet, diet, and only diet.. that is your greatest body fat burning tool
    obviously diet. my diet is good.
    I used jintropin,serostim. I actually better liked the jintropin.
    Next time I'm taking it I'm looking at Nutropin or Humatrope, unsure which to use now. Still need to do research. Last time I bought it from internet, now every thing I can get from my doctor. I've a very good doctor now.
    Atleast I don't have to bother about any legality problems.
  16. #16 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    obviously diet. my diet is good.
    I used jintropin,serostim. I actually better liked the jintropin.
    Next time I'm taking it I'm looking at Nutropin or Humatrope, unsure which to use now. Still need to do research. Last time I bought it from internet, now every thing I can get from my doctor. I've a very good doctor now.
    Atleast I don't have to bother about any legality problems.
    haha I would like to know what you said to the doctor that he'd prescribe you growth hormone?
  17. #17 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    haha I would like to know what you said to the doctor that he'd prescribe you growth hormone?
    You'll have to find a good-hearted doc. After this you create an understanding relationship, next he takes a few blood tests and there it is. Human growth hormone is not a scheduled drug in so it's much easier to get.
  18. #18 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I notice really small fat burning effect after about 2-3 months on hgh. no way it's a great fat burning drug....
  19. #19 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I notice really small fat burning effect after about 2-3 months on hgh. no way it's a great fat burning drug....
    Same here.. I started 4 weeks ago and haven't noticed any crazy fat loss.. My sleep have improved though, and I always feel well rested in the morning.. I get a mild side effects so I know my hgh is legit.
  20. #20 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    for me personally, after a few weeks it hit really hard all at the same time. it was really weird that in the morning I looked in the mirror and I was ripped.....
    Last edited by Unnamed; 1st September 2015 at 08:32 AM.