• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st August 2015 
    Thanks

questions about MGF!

Can I shoot it sub-Q or can it be injected IM? If I am already running IGF-1 LR3 should I hold back until my cycle is over before starting MGF?
  2. #2 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    Can I shoot it sub-Q or can it be injected IM? If I am already running IGF-1 LR3 should I hold back until my cycle is over before starting MGF?
    Some say that MGF works site specifically. Also, it is believed that it is effective together with IGF1. What I think it is all rumor, and I don't really know of any people who have had any results running it. There's a lot of info about MGF. Best of luck.
  3. #3 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Some say that MGF works site specifically. Also, it is believed that it is effective together with IGF1. What I think it is all rumor, and I don't really know of any people who have had any results running it. There's a lot of info about MGF. Best of luck.
    Okay I am not certainly gonna run MGF now, but I was curious about when it's more effective. And if it's effective at all.
  4. #4 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    IM only, and be sure to switch it across the muscles which are lagging... And yes you can run it together with IGF-1.. You should also note the importance of supplementing amino acids with such peptides.
    Last edited by Steven; 31st August 2015 at 12:06 PM.
  5. #5 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    IM only, and be sure to switch it across the muscles which are lagging... And yes you can run it together with IGF-1.. You should also note the importance of supplementing amino acids with such peptides.
    Another question for anybody with any experience with MGF. Is MGF as good at healing tendons as IGF-1 is stated to be?
  6. #6 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You need to stagger injections, IGF before, MGF after (generally following day, if you have on&off days); they use the same receptors, with IGF being more aggressive - if you do them together you're wasting your MGF.

Peg-MGF works perfectly fine sub-Q, but plain MGF should be used locally.
  7. #7 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    You need to stagger injections, IGF before, MGF after (generally following day, if you have on&off days); they use the same receptors, with IGF being more aggressive - if you do them together you're wasting your MGF.

Peg-MGF works perfectly fine sub-Q, but plain MGF should be used locally.
    Thank you a lot for the information guys!
  8. #8 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Indeed, it's not something easy to do if you don't have the correct information. So fortunately for those that don't know anyone, our community is a great place to get info and know what to do.
  9. #9 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I prefer injecting IM since it is more effective. Don't know much about MGF healing tendons though.
  10. #10 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    I prefer injecting IM since it is more effective. Don't know much about MGF healing tendons though.
    Depends if you're doing straight up MGF or PegMGF though.

PegMGF
    SubQ allows for a slower metabolizing of the peptide, and thus will allow it to work around your body where it is needed.
    IM will make it break down quicker thus wasting peptide.

MGF
    SubQ will mean it gets broken down before it even reaches where it is needed.
    IM means it will get used when and where it is needed, so long as you do localised injections.