• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th August 2015 
    Thanks

Back on MT2 after two years... Advice needed!

Hey guys

Back on MT2 and off on my holidays in just over a week. I've been on both the old forums and glad to see the Melanotan community is still alive and well, still being supported on these forums. I wouldn't have tried Melanotan 2 if it wasn't for the information on these sites keeping everyone safe.

Anyway, I'm trying to find out the best way of taking my supplies abroad with me. I've travelled before to Spain with supplies and never had any issues, reconstituting the vial before going. Problem is this time, I have some MT2 but it's still freeze dried and has been kept in the freezer and it wasn't supplied with BAC water like I've had supplied before. I can't find any reliable sources for BAC water, need it relatively quickly and I'd prefer to use it as I don't know if the hotel room will have a fridge. I've heard you can't use sterile water as it loses it's effectiveness if not kept cool.

Other than that I guess I could make some BAC water myself? Don't want to be getting that wrong...

Any advice would be really appreciated!
  2. #2 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    ...Anyone?
  3. #3 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Can you ask your booking rep/hotel if there are fridges available in your room?
    The issue isn't with effectiveness but bacterial contamination.