• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 30th August 2015 
    Thanks

Train like a beast, Eat like a monster, but no huge big muscles. Why???

I work out five or six days a week, I sleep eight or nine hours a day, I eat six times a day and probably more than any human on earth. I知 disciplined, take a lot of pre-workout and post workout supplements like whey protein, creatine, amino acids, etc. I知 doing everything right, but my muscles seem to have reached a point where they just won稚 grow anymore.

I知 toned, athletic and have some muscles but not enough! Advice on everything, diet, workouts, supplements and HGH and insulin or something else that can make me grow.
  2. #2 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What's your weight, height and BF%?
    How long you have been training?
  3. #3 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    What's your weight, height and BF%?
    How long you have been training?
    I’ve been training for three years almost every day. I’m 5’11 weight 170 pounds, BF 10%. I don’t know, people keep telling me that I look skinny. And I am, but I’m toned, I can see my abs, well only six of them . But I want to look bigger. I probably eat like 4K calories a day and take supplements and everything. I started training with a friend and he never goes to the gym, he lifts a lot lighter than I do and his arms are huge compared to mine.
  4. #4 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Really makes me wonder. You seem to be doing all the right things. Good thing you are seeing some results of your labor, perhaps you just need to keep going.
  5. #5 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess you need to eat more? But I do not see anything bad with your routine. If you want to be bulky, maybe you could add something to your workout. Do you do weightlifting, like the rough and tough lifting? I suggest you try that. With that, you would need a lot of protein and stuff. Good luck!
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you have been training for three years now, then your body should look very lean and healthy. I do not think that there should be a problem with that. If other people think that you look skinny, lucky you. Usually, some bulky men would prefer your body. Like me. I am all bulky and all but I am old so it is really difficult to maintain because you would still see sagging parts.
  7. #7 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    If you have been training for three years now, then your body should look very lean and healthy. I do not think that there should be a problem with that. If other people think that you look skinny, lucky you. Usually, some bulky men would prefer your body. Like me. I am all bulky and all but I am old so it is really difficult to maintain because you would still see sagging parts.
    No, lucky you. It’s kind of frustrating to train so hard and to not see your muscles developing as they should. I have friends who don’t lift as heavy and they are all bulky. I think I have one of those bodies that need that extra push. I started yesterday with HGH and I’m eating even more so I don’t get the opposite effect. Let’s see how that goes.
  8. #8 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    No, lucky you. It’s kind of frustrating to train so hard and to not see your muscles developing as they should. I have friends who don’t lift as heavy and they are all bulky. I think I have one of those bodies that need that extra push. I started yesterday with HGH and I’m eating even more so I don’t get the opposite effect. Let’s see how that goes.
    If I were you I would try out GHRP-6. It really helps to increase appetite.
  9. #9 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you have been training for three years now, then your body should look very lean and healthy.
    Totally disagree, it's down to diet more than training
  10. #10 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I work out five or six days a week, I sleep eight or nine hours a day, I eat six times a day and probably more than any human on earth. I’m disciplined, take a lot of pre-workout and post workout supplements like whey protein, creatine, amino acids, etc. I’m doing everything right, but my muscles seem to have reached a point where they just won’t grow anymore.

I’m toned, athletic and have some muscles but not enough! Advice on everything, diet, workouts, supplements and HGH and insulin or something else that can make me grow.
    Whenever this happens, I tell my clients to take a break and change something.

Usually, even if you eat 6 times a day and you take supplements too, it doesn't matter what you eat, but rather what you absorb. How may grams of protein do you eat per day? Have you ever tried to keep an eating journal, just to see exactly what are your average daily macros?

It also depends of your body type, but also of how you perceive yourself. After a while, a lot of bodybuilders start suffering from a moderate form of body dysmorphic syndrome, even if most of them will never be aware of this.
  11. #11 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe you need to change how you train. You cannot do the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
  12. #12 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try to take note of what you eat and compute your calories and protein intake. If possible, plan what you will eat for the day. Eating anything won't do any good. The food you should consume are the healthy ones and the ones that offer more protein. Then, try to use peptides or if you have some extra cash, choose HGH as it can offer faster results.
  13. #13 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you think you are eating enough protein? From what I know, if you really want to be bulky enough, it depends on what and how much you eat. That is the basis of how much body mass you can achieve. It won't be fats since you exercise. Add protein shakes in your diet, too. I think that would be helpful.
  14. #14 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's all very well eating 4k calories, 6 times a day, but they have to be the right kind of calories. For an example, you could eat 6 McDonald's cheeseburger meals a day, and because you train, you wouldn't get fat, so it's all about what you eat, rather than how much and how many times.

If you've been training for 3 years and your body still isn't how you want it to be, I'd definitely say it's a dietary issue, rather than a training one, so I'd probably start there.
  15. #15 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I think it depends on how much your body can "expand" as not all people have the capacity to grow huge like the other super body builders out there. You have to make sure that your body can still stretch you out so that you can be as big as you want to be.
  16. #16 9th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While I agree that not everybody can be big, no matter what they do but after so long and you've still not achieved what you want, I would be tempted to change your dietary intake. People with a high metabolism sometimes struggle to reach their goal size and weight so that could also be something worth looking in to also.
  17. #17 10th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You may add something to what you take at the moment, not only with the diet. Or maybe you need a different routine altogether. You can consult your trainer about it or research on it because there are some people that would really not stop until they get what they want. I know you can get the answer you are looking for.
  18. #18 11th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Dude, why don't you try using human growth hormone (HGH)? Just by reading your post, I already know that you are well-disciplined. Probably the supplements you are using are not that effective. HGH might be a little too costy, but it definitely delivers great result! Just give it a try. Good luck!
  19. #19 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Since you are actively working out and probably, active on using peptides/hgh or similar products, I bet you still look a lot younger than most people of your age, right? I know a lot of old people (who are active in bodybuilding) who look 10 to 20 years younger than their actual age because they look so fit and strong.
  20. #20 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    So you are not yet taking peptides or HGH? Probably, you need to take one or both of them. You can use GHRP-6. It is a great product and it can help you grow your muscles and make it firmer. Also, try to reduce your work out time. I know you want to speed up the process of building your body, but you should not forget that you "rest" is also an important factor in growing your muscles. Try to have 2 rest days in a week while taking GHRP-6. With regard to the dose, try using 6 IU a day. Be sure to start with a lower dose first and just slowly increase it until your body is now used to 6 IU a day. If you feel like you can take a much higher dose, then remember that you have the freedom to increase your intake. Other people go with 8 IU a day, 10 IU a day or even 12 IU a day.