• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 29th August 2015 
    Thanks

How much time does it have to pass to test negative in HGH detection test?

I was wondering for how long is this hormone detectable in the body. I know that we produce it naturally, but I also know that many athletes had have issues passing these detection tests before. Does the frequency with which we use it plays an important role in this? Or, maybe not the frequency but it’s more of a quantity or dose thing? Is there a way to beat this test? Hope someone has an answer for this.
  2. #2 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It's undetectable via a urine test, and detection window for a blood test is 72hrs.
  3. #3 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlyd View Post
    It's undetectable via a urine test, and detection window for a blood test is 72hrs.
    Are you sure about this? Maybe urine tests can’t detect it but in the blood I’m not sure. What about Andy Pettite New York Yankees, Terry Newton a Rugby player, Chael Sonnen UFC, the Chinesse swimming team at the Olympics?
  4. #4 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Are you sure about this? Maybe urine tests can’t detect it but in the blood I’m not sure. What about Andy Pettite New York Yankees, Terry Newton a Rugby player, Chael Sonnen UFC, the Chinesse swimming team at the Olympics?
    I guess they are testing athletes randomly during a season and an off season.
  5. #5 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    72h it's almost nothing. I never considered this aspect of the peptides, so eventually there are quite a few athletes enhancing their performance with them and being undetected.
  6. #6 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH is one of the hardest drugs to detect. This is because it is broken down to the simplest amino acid form making it impossible to detect after just 72 hours via a drug test.
  7. #7 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I have read about that and yes, it takes 72 hours for it to be undetectable. I think you are pertaining to other drugs for the athletes. They were detected with something else and not the HGH or they might have been using them and since the test is random, they are unaware as to when are they gonna be tested.
  8. #8 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    They are all correct. 72 hours is enough for it not to be detected. What's difficult is if you are into AAS and then you suddenly were asked for a test because they test the testosterone levels. It would take you months to make yourself "clean" of it. Do you do AAS as well?
  9. #9 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am pretty sure that top doctors are working on detecting substances like these or other effects they might have in the body because these could be game changers in some sports.
  10. #10 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    They are all correct. 72 hours is enough for it not to be detected. What's difficult is if you are into AAS and then you suddenly were asked for a test because they test the testosterone levels. It would take you months to make yourself "clean" of it. Do you do AAS as well?
    I just started with 4ui HGh and 80mg. dianabol per week. You think the dianabol will take months to leave my body. God, a guy iin the gym told me I wouldn't have any trouble, if I stop now how long will it be detectable?
  11. #11 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I just started with 4ui HGh and 80mg. dianabol per week. You think the dianabol will take months to leave my body. God, a guy iin the gym told me I wouldn't have any trouble, if I stop now how long will it be detectable?
    I have read an article about it somewhere, I just forgot to save the link. But it says it would take you 6-8 months for it to be undetectable. So if you stop now, you would be cleared by May of next year. I hate how random random tests are. LOL
  12. #12 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    I have read an article about it somewhere, I just forgot to save the link. But it says it would take you 6-8 months for it to be undetectable. So if you stop now, you would be cleared by May of next year. I hate how random random tests are. LOL
    Wow! Really? That long? But if it is just peptides, it's just 72 hours, right? Ooh, that is a pretty long time then! But what if it is really effective with your regimen? I just hope that Jimbo76 does not plan to do anything that would need drug testing. Good luck to you!
  13. #13 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers View Post
    Wow! Really? That long? But if it is just peptides, it's just 72 hours, right? Ooh, that is a pretty long time then! But what if it is really effective with your regimen? I just hope that Jimbo76 does not plan to do anything that would need drug testing. Good luck to you!
    Yeah, just like the rest has posted, it would just take 72 hours. But then that article I have read showed a chart that does not have hours on them but weeks and months. Most of the drugs stay in the body for a max of 10 months even. I just forgot to favorite it, sorry.
  14. #14 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I will try to research on that. I know how you feel. Ahaha!

It is just interesting to note that most of the effective drugs are the ones that stay longer in the body. Though we know for a fact that these are effective for what we use them for, our body would still be detected to have a drug that is considered "illegal."
  15. #15 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you, I appreciate that. I just really wish that I am not forgetful most of the time. Good thing, I do not forget my shot schedules hahaha!

Well, it is really scary if you are like a professional athlete and then you continue to use the drugs when you know that you are not allowed to. That's what I think is a bit of a concern here.
  16. #16 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I've taken HGH and can confirm it's pretty much undetectable after 72 hours. Testosterone levels on the other hand are pretty hard to hide and it would take quite a while, though I'm not exactly sure how much time it is.
  17. #17 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jbepp View Post
    Testosterone levels on the other hand are pretty hard to hide and it would take quite a while, though I'm not exactly sure how much time it is.
    It depends of the ester. Suspension testosterone can no longer be detected after 3 days, for example, while propionate testosterone can no longer be detected after 2-3 weeks. It's better to take an extra week though, just to be sure.
  18. #18 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    It depends of the ester. Suspension testosterone can no longer be detected after 3 days, for example, while propionate testosterone can no longer be detected after 2-3 weeks. It's better to take an extra week though, just to be sure.
    I agree. It depends. But just to be sure, a month would be the best for it not to be detected.

Quote Originally Posted by jbepp View Post
    I've taken HGH and can confirm it's pretty much undetectable after 72 hours.
    I have a friend who gave himself a week before a test just to be sure... It would not harm you if you want to stay away from questioning, I think.
  19. #19 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You are good after 72 hours and nothing to worry after. If you still want to continue, though, I suggest you wait for another 72 hours because someone from the testing area might say that you have to repeat the test again. At least you are prepared anyways. Good luck!
  20. #20 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have no idea but the responses are really helpful! Thank you guys for sharing your knowledge about it! Now I am aware and I have to be extra careful because I will be travelling a lot at the first quarter of next year. I am thinking of bringing my stuff or stopping altogether just to be safe. You guys are really amazing!