• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Bodybuilding Guide Overview

. . . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by peptideguru; 23rd October 2020 at 11:14 AM.
  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

3. #2 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this great info man. I had no idea you had to combine them to achieve better results. I’ve been working out very hard for the last two years, but I still don’t see what I want to see in the mirror. I’m about to start with HGH, but do you think I should combine it with insulin? I’ve heard insulin can have some serious side effects, and make you feel weird. I’m also worried I overdo this stuff, I don’t want to get gynecomastia or something similar. What do you think, could I combine these two?

I'm asking you this because you know what you're talking about.
  4. #3 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this great info man. I had no idea you had to combine them to achieve better results. I’ve been working out very hard for the last two years, but I still don’t see what I want to see in the mirror. I’m about to start with HGH, but do you think I should combine it with insulin? I’ve heard insulin can have some serious side effects, and make you feel weird. I’m also worried I overdo this stuff, I don’t want to get gynecomastia or something similar. What do you think, could I combine these two?

I'm asking you this because you know what you're talking about.
    You can use them both, generally one after the other. It means an extra injection, but you get better results.
    A couple of reports of people mixing them directly with results, but it depends whether you're willing to risk your money as most HGH is fragile.
    There's also the fact Insulin's quite good post workout too, so you get better advantages doing it then.

Most top-end body builders feel like pin cushions, and that's the reason!
    You often hear people doing 6+ injections a day, as there's morning, mid day, pre work out, post work out, night, and a whole host of different things to use.

This site isn't related to be, but describes HGH&Ins interactions pretty well, and offers up a different method of use too.
    The 20 Week HGH/IGF-1/Insulin Blast - John Doe Bodybuilding
  5. #4 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Really nice guide peptideguru, thank you for sharing.
  6. #5 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    @peptideGuru Thanks for sharing! I need all the info I can lay my hands on about this little known topic.
  7. #6 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Really nice guide peptideguru, thank you for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicola View Post
    @peptideGuru Thanks for sharing! I need all the info I can lay my hands on about this little known topic.
    Glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback.

Hopefully I can present you with a good guide, as I don't have any personal experience with them myself - just not into that scene enough to warrant the cost.
    I do have qualifications in the field and 4 years experience in the industry though; not to mention the hundreds of studies and thousands of anecdotal reports I've read/followed during that time.
  8. #7 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Oh man thanks for the info, awesome. And yeah I've heard about HGH being fragile and stuff, but I guess I'm going to take the risk becaue from everything I've read I feel safer wiht HGH than with other peptides. I'm new to all this stuff and want to know as much as I can before doing something stupid. I've just heard so many stories that I want to make sure.

Also I created a thread asking how long HGH is detectable in your body, you happen to know this?

Thanks man,
  9. #8 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    Oh man thanks for the info, awesome. And yeah I've heard about HGH being fragile and stuff, but I guess I'm going to take the risk becaue from everything I've read I feel safer wiht HGH than with other peptides. I'm new to all this stuff and want to know as much as I can before doing something stupid. I've just heard so many stories that I want to make sure.

Also I created a thread asking how long HGH is detectable in your body, you happen to know this?

Thanks man,
    Hey, hope I can drop a bit of info. HGH isn't detectable from urine, so the only way they can really test for it is through blood. Apparently it's only detectable in blood for up to 24 hours too. I'd like someone else to answer this too, because I'm not sure how correct I might or might not be. Still learning about all of this haha
  10. #9 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    Hey, hope I can drop a bit of info. HGH isn't detectable from urine, so the only way they can really test for it is through blood. Apparently it's only detectable in blood for up to 24 hours too. I'd like someone else to answer this too, because I'm not sure how correct I might or might not be. Still learning about all of this haha
    That's right, the half life of standard HGH is around 2 hours, most HGH is 0.33mg/IU, and dosed at 1-2mg per dose (I will use 2mg for the sake of this).

This means after 2 hours, 1mg will be left.
    4h = 0.5mg
    6h = 0.25mg
    8h = 0.125mg
    10h = 0.0625mg
    12h = 0.03125mg
    This is where it starts reaching the undetectable levels
    After 24h, 0.000488mg (488ng) is present - which should be undetected by most if not all tests.

The other option is looking for metabolites, however, this isn't effective as HGH shares natural metabolites, unlike certain compounds like THC, where THC can't be detected, but enzymes that break it down can be found in excessive levels after use - for up to 30 days.
  11. #10 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am pleased with the information submitted. I would recommend further research for specific purposes for persons who are interested.