• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th August 2015 
    Thanks

What is the correct way of injecting HGH?

I’m thinking in starting with HGH but have so many questions. I have made my decision and I’m aware of the side effects and all that stuff, but I’ve seen so many methods for injecting it that I’m confused. My friend who’s a bodybuilder told me to use 4IU sub-q before going to bed, but now a guy at the gym told me to inject it after working out and intramuscular, that it works much better this way.

Does the time of the day you inject it really matters? Is it OK to use it intramuscular? Will it work the same way? Hope you can help me out with this because I don’t want to throw my money away.
  2. #2 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    4IU sub-q works perfectly after working out and intramuscular. It also works before one goes to bed but this will not be that efficient compared to after working. It is a good thing you researched on the side effects of it before going on to use it. I would have sounded really strange when i would have began stating them one after the other. Good luck.
  3. #3 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
    I’m thinking in starting with HGH but have so many questions. I have made my decision and I’m aware of the side effects and all that stuff, but I’ve seen so many methods for injecting it that I’m confused. My friend who’s a bodybuilder told me to use 4IU sub-q before going to bed, but now a guy at the gym told me to inject it after working out and intramuscular, that it works much better this way.

Does the time of the day you inject it really matters? Is it OK to use it intramuscular? Will it work the same way? Hope you can help me out with this because I don’t want to throw my money away.
    I would just shoot it all in the morning after I wake up. If you are going to increase your dose then split it in 2-3 injections.
  4. #4 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I second that. Inject it soon after you get up is the best I can think of. Not that there is any recommended time of the day just my thoughts on this.
  5. #5 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In the morning? You think intramuscular is better than sub-q? What I want to make sure is that I get the dose right, I don’t want to have man breasts or something. I also wanted to ask, have you combined HGH with something else? I was thinking in combining it with insulin after reading a post here in the forum that said it works better when you combine it. I work out every day but my muscles just stopped growing, I want to add some inches to my arms, so maybe I could combine the insulin with HGH and get faster and better results. What you think about this? Have you tried it?
  6. #6 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In the morning? You think intramuscular is better than sub-q? What I want to make sure is that I get the dose right, I don’t want to have man breasts or something. I also wanted to ask, have you combined HGH with something else? I was thinking in combining it with insulin after reading a post here in the forum that said it works better when you combine it. I work out every day but my muscles just stopped growing, I want to add some inches to my arms, so maybe I could combine the insulin with HGH and get faster and better results. What you think about this? Have you tried it?
    No IM is not better. Most people actually prefer subQ. Insulin is not for beginners, it can kill you the first time you try it. It can also make you fat. If you are going to use it anyway make sure to research it properly!
  7. #7 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    No IM is not better. Most people actually prefer subQ. Insulin is not for beginners, it can kill you the first time you try it. It can also make you fat. If you are going to use it anyway make sure to research it properly!
    Kill me? Ok, now you scared the #%#$%$ out of me. I’m new at all this peptide stuff, but I do work out really hard, I’m very disciplined and I’m very strict with my diet and supplements. I take my physique very seriously. I’m not worried about getting fat for all that I mentioned above, and besides I tend to go the other way. I eat and train like a beast and still my muscles are not as big as I wish they were.

Anyways, could you tell me more about insulin? I would like to know your experience with this. I’ll also follow your advice and will do a bit more research before doing anything stupid.
  8. #8 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Kill me? Ok, now you scared the #%#$%$ out of me. I’m new at all this peptide stuff, but I do work out really hard, I’m very disciplined and I’m very strict with my diet and supplements. I take my physique very seriously. I’m not worried about getting fat for all that I mentioned above, and besides I tend to go the other way. I eat and train like a beast and still my muscles are not as big as I wish they were.

Anyways, could you tell me more about insulin? I would like to know your experience with this. I’ll also follow your advice and will do a bit more research before doing anything stupid.
    Have you used anabolic steroids before? It would be really nice addition to your HGH cycle. And you should have couple of AAS cycles under your belt before you consider to start using stuff like insulin.
  9. #9 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    Have you used anabolic steroids before? It would be really nice addition to your HGH cycle. And you should have couple of AAS cycles under your belt before you consider to start using stuff like insulin.
    Not really, I can't use ananbolics because I play football in college and they test me regularly. I just want to get bigger and stronger fast, and definitely need a little push. I was thinking insulin and HGH are better options for me because maybe they're less detactable and leave my body sooner. I thought that if you're really disciplined and do everything right insulin wan't such a bad idea. But, guess I'll have to find other options then. You're not the first person who's telling me I could have problems with that.
  10. #10 31st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Not really, I can't use ananbolics because I play football in college and they test me regularly. I just want to get bigger and stronger fast, and definitely need a little push. I was thinking insulin and HGH are better options for me because maybe they're less detactable and leave my body sooner. I thought that if you're really disciplined and do everything right insulin wan't such a bad idea. But, guess I'll have to find other options then. You're not the first person who's telling me I could have problems with that.
    Well maybe that's the reason you just can't add more muscle mass.. 5-6 weight trainings a week and football training.. maybe you are just overtraining
  11. #11 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If I were you, I would choose injecting it before going to bed. However, I really think that there is no real difference. It is all up to the own personal preference of the person.
  12. #12 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Those who do not know how to administer it correctly should look for an IV therapist who will be able to help them. Poor IV administration can cause serious problems. It can even cause death.
  13. #13 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jollychic View Post
    Those who do not know how to administer it correctly should look for an IV therapist who will be able to help them. Poor IV administration can cause serious problems. It can even cause death.
    I agree with you. Many people just take administration easy. They do not know the possible effect that they might experience when they do it wrong. And yes, it is true that death is one of the possible effects of a poorly done IV injection.
  14. #14 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Well, IV administration is not a joke. I don't think there is really a need to hire licensed IV therapist. However, the person who will administering you the drug should be experienced and skilled with it.