• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No results!!!

1. #1 27th August 2015 
    Thanks

No results!!!

I've been taking this for over two and a bit months with no results I've been tanning approximately 3 times a week near enough and dose 200mcg a day with 6-9 minutes of sunbed exposure I'm a true type 1 skin never had even an ounce of colour in me (not an albino btw) so the question is what am I doing wrong? I've had my vials for about 5 months sat in the fridge and they haven't been reconstituted I guess I've took 25mg plus.. someone help?!
  2. #2 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Imagine your product may be dodgy, depends where you got it though.

200mcg daily is a relatively low dose but you should have noticed results by now.
    Do you experience any sides? Mostly interested in flushing, as that happens at low doses, others don't really.

Only other option is increasing your dosage. Many people report little to no effect at low doses, that's why we recommend 500mcg as a guideline dose.
  3. #3 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have to agree with peptideguru. You can choose to increase the doses. That would do the trick. Other than tanning beds, do you also go out? It also helps when you get the natural sunlight, but of course with extra caution as you are a true type 1 as you said. But as a type 1, there should be at least a little change even with the small dose. If you can do it, I think you can buy somewhere else.
  4. #4 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I had no results at those doses, some people need a whole lot more.
  5. #5 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It also depends on your skin type and bodyweight. There is no single dose that will fit everyone, you have to find yours, start low and increase it gradually.
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    What kind of product you are using? From what I have known and have experienced, MT-2 is really a great choice. Probably, the product you are using is not that effective. Also, remember that you have to be exposed to UV rays several hours or days after injecting MT-2 to make it work best. Try to shift to another brand if what you are using is not giving you the result that you are expecting.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It might be time to change products. Not all products are created equal, and it could be that the product itself or your source was bad. I would also try natural sun exposure as opposed to tanning beds. Tanning beds are not considered to be safe. I don't think you want to end up with a problem at some point because you wanted a tan. I think experienced people on this forum can help you with your peptides however.
  8. #8 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You should also consider where you bought the products from? Think again if the seller is a reliable and trustworthy one. You might have been using a fake product. I know different brands work differently. However, I know that they all work. It is just that some might bring results faster than the others.
  9. #9 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have three options. The first one is to increase your dosage. Well, for me, your dose is quite a little too low. Increasing it a bit is still safe. The second option is to change the brand/product you are using. Another option is to change your supplier as there is a possibility that you are not getting the real drug.
  10. #10 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While it's true that some people require a higher dosage than others, after that length of time people usually would see some results even if they are only small.

Either up the dosage and see if you do see any difference, or failing that try switching to another product.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While you should definitely see a difference by now, I think you have to wait more time and do more cycles to get what you want. Try increasing your dosage as the dosage you are taking right now might be too low for you (while it is just okay for other people). You should also check whether the product is fake or not. There are a lot of fake drug products these days and while some of them are just ineffective, there are also some that are really dangerous to our health.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    While you should definitely see a difference by now, I think you have to wait more time and do more cycles to get what you want. Try increasing your dosage as the dosage you are taking right now might be too low for you (while it is just okay for other people). You should also check whether the product is fake or not. There are a lot of fake drug products these days and while some of them are just ineffective, there are also some that are really dangerous to our health.
    I think he has waited long enough already. He should tart increasing his dose now if he wants to notice some changes. If he does not want to increase his dose, he should consider switching to a much stronger and more effective product. probably, the product is not that effective. Hence, the user cannot see any improvement even after using it for more than two months.
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkers View Post
    I've been taking this for over two and a bit months with no results I've been tanning approximately 3 times a week near enough and dose 200mcg a day with 6-9 minutes of sunbed exposure I'm a true type 1 skin never had even an ounce of colour in me (not an albino btw) so the question is what am I doing wrong? I've had my vials for about 5 months sat in the fridge and they haven't been reconstituted I guess I've took 25mg plus.. someone help?!
    What are you using by the way? I thin you have to increase the days that you are taking it. 3 times a week means 3on4off right? That is quite not an effective cycle (for me). Also, try to increase your dose. 200 mcg a day (and consider the fact that you are only taking 3 days a week) is really too low. In a week, you only get 600 mcg. Do you know that other people get 500 mcg a day? And their routine is either everyday or 5on2off and others are doing 5on3off if they are saving.
  14. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is true that it is possible that you are using fake products. Where do you get your peptides? Try to order from ********* as they are a trusted supplier. I have been ordering from them for years now and they never fail to deliver real peptides - not even once. Your dose is also too low. You should increase it a bit.
    Last edited by David; 21st September 2015 at 07:59 AM.
  15. #15 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    First of all, I want to ask about your age? HGH and peptides tend not to benefit the younger ones. I mean if you are still on your early, mid or late 20s, then there is a probability that you won't really get the best out of these drugs.

If you are already 30 years old and up, then I suggest you try tweaking your dose. It might be a little too low for your goal. Another path you can take is to switch your peptides brand. Probably, you have chosen the wrong kind of peptides for your goal.
  16. #16 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You might need more than the doses you are using currently.consider taking more. It all depends on your weight and size. Different people needs different doses. Another factor is the product you are using. Maybe you need to change your product.
  17. #17 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to watch your dose. I think you are taking a very low dose for the goal that you want to achieve. Try to tweak your cycle as well. If nothing changes after increasing your dose and tweaking your cycle, it is best for you to change brand or product.
  18. #18 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the others. Your dose is too low for what you're trying to achieve. You have to increase it even just a bit if you want to see a result. Try to increase your dose and come back here and tell us the result. I hope it will work great on you.
  19. #19 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I can't understand why you ahve to wait for a few more days or weeks when it is very clear that the product is no longer or is never effective on you. If I were you, I'd definitely change products as soon as possible. I don't want to waste time and money for something ineffective.
  20. #20 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    We really have our opinion lol. I can see that our suggestions vary. Well, I guess it is all up to you who to follow since all of our suggestions make sense. Please update us regarding your decision and the result of your decision. Good luck! I hope you get the best result no matter what choice you make.