• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 27th August 2015 
    Thanks

Benefits of peptides for your skin

Hey guys, so I'm new to all this peptides, I was curious if peptides are beneficial for the skin, what's your say, what skin products are out there that have peptides?
  2. #2 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    There are different kinds of peptides out there but the main point is that they help in the anti-aging process. If it is for the skin, it should be the collagen stimulating peptides that you should be using. I don't want to recommend specific brands or products but there are loads in the market that actually says that they contain peptides. Just look for the words collagen, stimulating, anti-aging, amino acids, or bluntly peptides on them.

And welcome to the forums!
  3. #3 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I really can't count the all dear but there are a lot of skin products out there containing peptides. I personally have been using peptides since 2007 and i must confess that they have not affected my skin a bit. Once i started developing rash around 2009 but that was due to something totally different in a product i bought from a seller i didn't trust. One advice i can give you is to always be watchful of counterfeit products.
  4. #4 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sar@ View Post
    Hey guys, so I'm new to all this peptides, I was curious if peptides are beneficial for the skin, what's your say, what skin products are out there that have peptides?
    Yes, peptides can do wonders on your skin. Not everyone who is using peptides is using it for losing weight or bodybuilding. I know some people who use the product for the sole purpose of enjoying its anti-aging properties. Peptides can help you make your skin look healthier and younger.
  5. #5 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides is a great anti-aging product. This means it can help you improve your skin. In fact, it is used by many to have a better skin. If you are using peptides for losing weight or bodybuilding, then expect that you will also have a better skin (as part of its effects).
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have already said, I think one of the more common reasons to take peptides is because of the anti-aging capabilities, so in that respect they can definitely help were the skin is concerned.

A quick Google search will be the best way to see what's available and what's out there to suit your particular needs.
  7. #7 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like what the others have said, peptides is really good for our skin. I did not now it at first but I noticed that my skin improved a lot ever since I started using peptides for weight loss. I once had an acne problem and now, that problem is gone! I must thank peptides for it.
  8. #8 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are different types of peptides. One thing that is common to most of them is their anti-agening properties. You should be able to get brands of skin care products that contains peptides and I think they are many. Peptides are used in most beauty product, its known to keep the skin young and firm.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I know that peptides is a great anti-aging product. And as we already know, anti-aging products are great for your skin. This is why it is not a surprise as to why there are a lot of people out there who use this drug for the sake of improving their skin and looking younger.
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    peptides is really good for our skin! It has anti-aging properties that can help big time in terms of improving our skin. Those who have skin problems, such as acne and pimples, who are taking peptides were able to solve their skin condition with this drug alone. As a matter of fact, other peptides users use the drug merely for its anti-aging properties.
  11. #11 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides is known for its anti-aging properties. People who use can notice that they improve their skin ever since using the drug. Others specially use it for that sole purpose of improving their skin. Unlike those who use it for losing weight and toning their body, those who use it for its anti-aging properties only use a low dosage of it. Most often than not, they stick with a dose of 2 IU a day.
  12. #12 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ever since I started using peptides, I noticed how my skin glows better now. Even some of my family members and friends praise my skin now. I have also read somewhere that peptides is rich in anti-aging properties. Therefore, it is really great not just for our skin, but also for our hair.
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides is undeniably good for your skin. It reduces the appearance of acne and visibility of wrinkles. Some of the products that are known to contain peptides are copper peptides, palmitoyl terapeptide-7 and pentapeptides. Of course, there is a lot more than these. I just can't list them all.
  14. #14 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, peptides is good for the skin knowing that it is amino acid that is responsible for making up the proteins in the skin. So, yes! Go on and use peptide for your skin. I am sure you will love its effect on your skin. It works better than a lot of facial creams in the market.
  15. #15 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So did op use peptides for her skin or what? I wonder if she did decide to use peptides. She would have been happy with the results.
  16. #16 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I genuinely believe peptides consisting plant components products actually suits all skin types and same it worked for me. My skin is very sensitive and is affected quickly when exposed to sunlight an environmental wear and tear, so the plant enhanced products are very helpful which keeps my skin treasure last long. I personally prefer Stem cell products as it protect the longevity and vitality of skin, promote regeneration, delay the biological aging of essential skin cells and help to preserve a youthful look.
  17. #17 14th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    So did op use peptides for her skin or what? I wonder if she did decide to use peptides. She would have been happy with the results.
    I'm also wondering if she decided to use peptides and wouldn't mind a follow up post to see just how she thought of how they worked.

We can only assume that if she did use them that she would have been pleased as I think most people are that use peptides for that purpose.
  18. #18 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
  19. #19 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Now that I read this thread I recall seeing peptides being mentioned in some prominent facial skin products like L'oreal. They would not use anything that does not make a difference. I have used their products and you can usually tell the difference in a short time.
  20. #20 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oraclemay View Post
    Now that I read this thread I recall seeing peptides being mentioned in some prominent facial skin products like L'oreal. They would not use anything that does not make a difference. I have used their products and you can usually tell the difference in a short time.
    L'oreal is a good brand. That's why you choose cosmetics that live up to their names. Many cheap ones don't do anything at all, except cause you more acne.