• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

antihistamine as prevention

As my body got used to the melanotan and I don't have any real side effects anymore, maybe it's not necessary, but I started taking zyrtec an hour before injection since last week as I heard that it reduces side effects ( maybe those effects I dont feel) Is it a good idea to keep taking zyrtec? Just as some sort of prevention?
    I started at a 10 mg dosage, but felt like a zombie the next day, at 5 mg I don't have any sides.
  2. #2 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    As my body got used to the melanotan and I don't have any real side effects anymore, maybe it's not necessary, but I started taking zyrtec an hour before injection since last week as I heard that it reduces side effects ( maybe those effects I dont feel) Is it a good idea to keep taking zyrtec? Just as some sort of prevention?
    I started at a 10 mg dosage, but felt like a zombie the next day, at 5 mg I don't have any sides.
    I don't get it. You are taking it to prevent side effects that you don't have? I think it's not necessary
  3. #3 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I don't get it. You are taking it to prevent side effects that you don't have? I think it's not necessary
    Well maybe there are internal side effects I don't feel and it could help also to prevent on a longterm basis.
  4. #4 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well maybe there are internal side effects I don't feel and it could help also to prevent on a longterm basis.
    From using zyrtec over a long term you might get side effects that are worse then ones you get from melanotan so I doubt it's necessary.. How often do you use melanotan?
  5. #5 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You were dosing melanotan 10mg in a single shot? Hard to believe, you would end up in A&E if you did
  6. #6 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Antihistamines are relatively safe. (I'm not a doctor so don't quote me on that) I use them for allergies, nausea and as sleeping pills. They're safe, non-habit forming and near impossible to overdose on.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    You were dosing melanotan 10mg in a single shot? Hard to believe, you would end up in A&E if you did
    I am sure he took 10mg of zyrtec. 10mg of melanotan would be too crazy..
  8. #8 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    10 mg of zyrtec indeed, 5 mg gives me no side effects. I use M2 every day so I wonder if a small dosage of zyrtec would give me any benefits longterm.

I must say the side effects of 10 mg of zyrtec the next day felt much worse than the worst side effects I had from M2.
  9. #9 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm also a bit lost as why your taking something to stop the side effects when you don't suffer the side effects in the first place? Unless you did before you started taking the Zyrtec?

Either way, as with anything taken over a period of time, the body gets used to the effects after a while.
  10. #10 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    My question is rather:

On a long term basis: would it be safer to take zyrtec plus melanotan to reduce possible long term side effects?
    Even though the body got used to it in terms that I don't feel any nausea anymore, could it be some extra prevention long term?