• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH and costs

1. #1 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

HGH and costs

I read ridiculously high prizes on how much people spend on HGH monthly, I wonder if it's true and what amount you're spending on it?
  2. #2 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Prices are through the roof. My AAS use costs me about 300 a month factoring in AIs and syringes. As much as I'd love to grab some HGH, it's just not worth the price for such little benefit.
  3. #3 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The prices are ridiculously high to be honest and its debatable if the price is worth the effect you'll see. As with anything though, the more popular they become, then the price might come down over time.
  4. #4 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    HGH is for people who can afford it, AAS is much cheaper and much more effective in terms of putting on muscle mass FAST. Yes, GH is effective in production of new muscle cells, which unlike steroids will not disappear once you stop using it, but it is long and expensive way to go. So if you can't afford HGH don't bother with low doses you will most likely be disappointed with results.
  5. #5 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You really have to pay the price for wanting a beautiful figure. You can just opt for other peptides that are more affordable if you think that HGH is not for you. You have to consider other things other than the drug itself, of course. But it would take a while for you to see the effects, unlike when you use HGH.
  6. #6 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, the prices are ridiculous. But I get what I want. I cannot disclose to you how much it costs me a month because you might audit me. Hahaha! But seriously, it is worth every penny. Well, for me, that is. I see good results and I am not regretting it. You have to include other stuff on the budget as well, most especially when you are thinking of combining it with other shots.
  7. #7 13th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Human growth hormone is really an expensive product. This is why many people prefer to use peptides over hgh due to the incredibly high price of the latter. Well, the product is actually worth the high price. Why? It is because it promises to deliver great results within just a short span of time. You will definitely understand why it is very expensive once you already see the result. If you do not have the budget, you can choose to use peptides. It is the affordabe alternative of hgh.
  8. #8 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, the price will be converted to your currency so you do not have to worry about converting it on your own. And yes, hgh is really an expensive product. This is why most hgh users shift to using peptides as it is considered to be the cheaper alternative to growth hormone. On the other hand, hgh is better than peptides in terms of the span of time they deliver resuts. Hgh deliver results faster than peptides.
  9. #9 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Hgh is an expensive drug. This is the major reason why many people do not use it. As an affordable affordable, they use peptides. It is a lot cheaper. The hgh they consume every month depends on their personal daily dose. Of course, those who use high doses spend more than those who only use low doses.
  10. #10 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    There are cheaper brands for hgh, but you won't get the same results when buying the American brands. As what they say, you get what you pay for. Hgh might be expensive, but you won't regret the results.
  11. #11 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's the hard truth. You have to spend a lot to get the results you're looking for. You should not settle with cheaper products because you'll just be wasting your money. Hgh might be expensive, but you won't be sorry with the results they'll give you in the long run.
  12. #12 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    There are cheaper brands for hgh, but you won't get the same results when buying the American brands. As what they say, you get what you pay for. Hgh might be expensive, but you won't regret the results.
    I feel you. If you want positive results, you have to reach more in your pocket. It hurts to spend money at first, but you'll get used to it in the long run and once you start seeing results, you'll even be happy in buying those expensive hgh.
  13. #13 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    All I know is that HGH is really an expensive one. If you can't afford it but you really want to use it for its weight loss or bulking up effect, then I suggest to try peptides as well!
  14. #14 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    I read ridiculously high prizes on how much people spend on HGH monthly, I wonder if it's true and what amount you're spending on it?
    HGH is indeed expensive and users already know that. My monthly budget for my HGH consumption is between $500 to $1,000 a month. It all depends on how I increase or decrease my daily dose. We are willing to spend that much because we can see its effects.
  15. #15 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    people are spending a lot of money for hgh because they love its effect. I mean, peptides is already a very effective product, but try HGH and you will see that it is on a whole different level. It is more than just amazing. You'll definitely be addicted to it once you try.
  16. #16 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    There might be cheaper brands, but their prices are still not considered cheap. And yes, I agree that sometimes, buying cheaper stuffs is not recommended as it will have a lesser effect compared to those products in its average price.
  17. #17 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you buy the cheaper brands, you'll have to expect that you will not get the results you were expecting. The effects might be less and worse, the adverse reactions might be more serious.
  18. #18 29th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    If you buy the cheaper brands, you'll have to expect that you will not get the results you were expecting. The effects might be less and worse, the adverse reactions might be more serious.
    That's what I was trying to say. Better buy the ones that will guarantee you great results.
  19. #19 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As what they say, you get what you pay for.
  20. #20 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    For others, the Chinese versions worked alright for them. So, I guess it depends.