• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

HGH every other day

I'm going to start hgh soon at 2iu/day for first month. After that i'm thinking about running 4iu 6on1off but after alot of research I'm really thinking about EOD. I have 800iu HGH and want to get best results.
    So what do you think about EOD? how are results/sides?
  2. #2 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As far as I know everybody from my gym do it EOD, haven't heard anybody doing 5on2off or 6on1off. I haven't tried HGH yet, but will probably do eod when I will. eod will be far less likely to cause negative feedback on your natural growth hormone output..
  3. #3 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been running 12iu ED 4on4off with awesome results. some of my friends have been doing EOD and reported great gains but they runned it with AAS and very high amounts of HGH. they reported small tingling in the hands but besides that no other side effects.
  4. #4 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I also suggest running higher dose at beginning. because your receptors are fresh and body is ready to grow this is the best time for you to have all the substances in and running. this is where your body can grow the fastest way so i wouldn't be increasing the dose more in the cycle I would run it from the beginning at a high dosage to assist with the growth.
  5. #5 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I also suggest running higher dose at beginning. because your receptors are fresh and body is ready to grow this is the best time for you to have all the substances in and running. this is where your body can grow the fastest way so i wouldn't be increasing the dose more in the cycle I would run it from the beginning at a high dosage to assist with the growth.
    Hmm, that's interesting. haven't heard about this method
  6. #6 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have used it EOD before. I liked to run it eod because I felt like my body never really got used to HGH. But using too much in one day can make you so tired. I used to have much more energy when running it at 4iu every day then 8iu every other.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Also don't run it 2iu for a month. 2iu is alright for first week or second, till your body gets used to it.. but don't wait a month to kick in. after few weeks bump it up to atleast 4iu/day 5/2 or 7-8iu/eod
  8. #8 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Good suggestions. Thanks! I have enought HGH to run it at 10iu EOD for 6 months or so. I'm going to get few more kits so I can run it for 8 months.

Would love to hear what other have to say about running it EOD
  9. #9 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Good suggestions. Thanks! I have enought HGH to run it at 10iu EOD for 6 months or so. I'm going to get few more kits so I can run it for 8 months.

As you maybe know Idealer I'm running it 10IU/EOD, so far I have notice far less bloat then when I used 4IU/ED.
    I am not running it for long enough to make any other commentary, i will let you know how I'm doing.
  10. #10 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    As you maybe know Idealer I'm running it 10IU/EOD, so far I have notice far less bloat then when I used 4IU/ED.
    I am not running it for long enough to make any other commentary, i will let you know how I'm doing.
    I have been waiting for your commentary Lawrence. Keep us up to date, I am starting very soon and the suggestions I get from you guys might change my entire cycle. So far researchers have pointed me to do EOD
  11. #11 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

Sounds good! And build up to that dose as quick as possible
  12. #12 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I believe that for young people under 40 EOD is your best option for muscle gain, but what are your opinions on running HGH for fat loss and keeping muscle ED or EOD?
  13. #13 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sounds good! And build up to that dose as quick as possible
    I would build it up slowly, as at the start of cycle side effects would be too much.. CTS is going to be a bitch for sure. I think it's better to increase it slowly to get to your 10ius/eod.
  14. #14 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I definitely wouldn't run it in this way until you are a few weeks in it. Used to do it a little bit higher at the beginning of my cycle and it made me sick. It is quite slow working drug, you might not feel the effects of what you did one week till the next week.
  15. #15 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnED View Post
    I definitely wouldn't run it in this way until you are a few weeks in it. Used to do it a little bit higher at the beginning of my cycle and it made me sick. It is quite slow working drug, you might not feel the effects of what you did one week till the next week.
    It will depend on what kind of cycle you are running, when receptors and your body are clean it's the best time for growing, with the cycles i run undoubtedly the Hgh must be run at a higher dosage to get the full benefits, i would use all the instruments i can to get the largest muscle gains which is in the beginning of my cycles
  16. #16 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    I would build it up slowly, as at the start of cycle side effects would be too much.. CTS is going to be a bitch for sure. I think it's better to increase it slowly to get to your 10ius/eod.
    I started it at 10IU/EOD with no problems. I think you shouldn't comment if you haven't tried it..
  17. #17 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason I start low is because of the time period HGH takes to start working.

I am going to start 20 week AAS cycle and want to start the HGH 4-6 weeks before cycle. I will start it slowly and when my AAS cycle begins i will be ready for the 10iu/EOD. I've ran HGH by itself and didn't see too much of lean gains. I don't want to run 10iu/EOD for 6 weeks with out AAS if I can gain more when running together.
  18. #18 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnys View Post
    I started it at 10IU/EOD with no problems. I think you shouldn't comment if you haven't tried it..
    Glad to hear that you started on such a high dose with no sides. All I can say is from my own experience with good old HGH, I started my HGH cycle about a year ago, started @ 2iu/ED for a month, then jumped to 6iu/ED, got serious carpel tunnel syndrome in my left-hand and felt very exhausted all of the time. So I moved back down to 4iu/ed for 2 months then my CTS disappeared and then increased it back to 6iu/ED with out side effects.

So I'm quite qualified to comment on this.
  19. #19 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The reason I start low is because of the time period HGH takes to start working.

I am going to start 20 week AAS cycle and want to start the HGH 4-6 weeks before cycle. I will start it slowly and when my AAS cycle begins i will be ready for the 10iu/EOD. I've ran HGH by itself and didn't see too much of lean gains. I don't want to run 10iu/EOD for 6 weeks with out AAS if I can gain more when running together.
    why you think HGH takes time to start working? when the body is ready HGH will work together with steroids right away, babies/teens produce HGH in large volumes only for so many times a month and this is the time when growing occurs.
    it depends alot on what cycle you are doing. but it makes a lot of sense to get all things in at the needed dosage at the beginning of a cycle, it is the most essential time for growing.
  20. #20 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

For what you're considering doing, that will be the smartest path to take. Now if you were running a short, high dose cycle, I would say something different.
    in all honesty, if I were you I would run 2iu right untill your steroid cycle, then start blasting high dose of hgh. I would even think about cycling the HGH doses. Like four weeks high dosage, then four weeks at 2iu.