• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st August 2015 
    Thanks

weight loss - dosage

I was wondering: if I'd lose ten percent of my body weight, would I need ten percent less M2 to have the same results? Is it really weight depending?
  2. #2 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Weight dependent doses aren't really used for MT2 recently, as they don't seem to make much difference based on weight.
    We recommend 500mcg as a general dosage for a weight and skin type categories, and this works for small people and larger people all the same.

Also, welcome back Djen, couldn't recover your account?
  3. #3 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, it hadnt worked for some time, but today I managed to recover it.
  4. #4 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    PS, I think it's more depending on skin type. Even two type 1's could be very different. I'm the lowest type you can imagine and need twice as much as many other type 1's.
  5. #5 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    PS, I think it's more depending on skin type. Even two type 1's could be very different. I'm the lowest type you can imagine and need twice as much as many other type 1's.
    I think it also depends on how quick you want it to happen, the quality of the peptide and many other things.

Looks like your post count has reset - although mine doesn't even appear to me for some reason :/
  6. #6 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think so. In my opinion, you do not really have to change your dose according to your weight. If you do that, then you would be changing your dosage from time to time. I think you should base your dose on how fast you want to see the result. Most often than not, 500 mcg is what most people take.
  7. #7 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, you have to stick with your usual dose. Do not rely your dose on your body weight. Some people do it, but I do not think it will help in increasing the drugs' effectiveness. You should increase or decrease your dose depending on what your body feels, how your body reacts and how fast you want to see the results.
  8. #8 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest that you continue your regular dose. if that dose helped you reduce weight without feeling anything strange on your body, then it is the right dose for you to take. If you reduce it, then there is a chance that the effect might not be as good as before. Good luck!! Please update us on your improvement.
  9. #9 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it is better if you stick with your original dose for you to get the same effect. if you lower it, then probably, the pounds you will lose will also be reduced. However, I must say that I am no expert with this as I do not have so much experience with MT even when I had tried it a few times before.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not so sure if it has to depend on your weight. From what I know, you should base your dose on your skin type and on your goal. That was what was told to me when I was planning to use the drug as well. No user has agreed that you should base it on your weight. So, I guess you should not lower your dose as of now.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No. You should base your dose on your goal and skin type. If you keep on reducing it as your weight reduces, then you might end up taking a very low dose. As a result of taking relatively lower dose of melanotan, you might not enjoy its optimum benefit.