• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th August 2015 
    Thanks

GH Bleed with CJC?

I have read somewhere that using CJC1295 causes gh bleed. Is it true? It was from an old forum and I am just curious about that side effect. I have friends who are recommending GHRP 6 with CJC w/ DAC and it made me feel dizzy. lol! And what the hell is gh bleed anyways?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Semin (20th August 2015)

3. #2 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think what you have read are way-too-old articles about CJC1295. I am not really sure because I haven't read anything about gh bleed but my guess is that you secrete too much growth hormone while taking CJC1295 with dac. That's how I understood it, I am not saying that I am an expert on this. Google it and you will see the side effects but I am not pretty sure if it is true because my friend looks okay. It says there that it would decrease insulin and may result to water retention and tingling sensation and euphoria. I think it was a medical website that I clicked, not so sure.
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaredwho For This Useful Post:

Semin (20th August 2015)

5. #3 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    GH bleed is the way how females naturally release GH. From cjc1295 dac you get continuous, low level GH release. Males naturally release GH in pulses. I have heard that you can damage pituitary gland when using cjc1295 dac for longer periods of time but not sure on this.
  6. #4 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    GH bleed is the way how females naturally release GH. From cjc1295 dac you get continuous, low level GH release. Males naturally release GH in pulses. I have heard that you can damage pituitary gland when using cjc1295 dac for longer periods of time but not sure on this.
    I have heard of that, too, but there are really no hard evidence as to the damage it could cause. But not so long ago, a lot of blogs and posts were written about it being dangerous. For me, if I see too much negativity, I don't buy it. There are loads of good stuff available in the market so why waste time on something that would not provide you with what you need?
  7. #5 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You must be carefull with cjc1295 dac, don't use it longer then few months. I would just get some mod grf1-29, you can use it all the time without any issues.
  8. #6 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    You must be carefull with cjc1295 dac, don't use it longer then few months. I would just get some mod grf1-29, you can use it all the time without any issues.
    What does it do? Is it really THAT dangerous when used? Why is it even in the market if it is so? I am just curious about it because I have read too many warnings about it and the effects the people are saying are not the same. Nope, not using it, just interested to know.