• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Good brands

1. #1 17th August 2015 
    Thanks

Good brands

Hi. I would just like to know if there are specific "brands" that you guys could recommend to me. Links are very much welcome. If possible, please recommend peptides that you have already tried and if you could also give the side effects if it isn't too much to ask. I think I got scammed with the last brand I bought a couple of months back. I appreciate your responses.
  2. #2 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I cannot recommend brands to you as it is better that you do the research yourself. Maybe you can share the website where you saw the product you last bought and we will assess that from there. My friend just gives me my supply and we are a bit cautious about spreading the word about it because of the approval and all. Way back, people do research on southern research but I am not sure if it is still working.
    Last edited by David; 20th August 2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: please don't post links to sources
  3. #3 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    We can't tell you anything if you don't tell us where you're from. I mean, if you're in Canada, it would be foolish to bring anything through customs that you don't have to. At the same time, if you're not Canadian, then none of my suppliers would be of use to you as they don't ship out of my country.
  4. #4 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Most companies should ship worldwide, as there generally isn't any issues with customs unless you're in UAE or AUS.

As to specific companies - you're not allowed to mention them on the open forums as a rule.
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

Semin (28th August 2015),troychard (27th August 2015)

6. #5 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to do your own research. I can recommend some but as peptideguru said, it is not allowed. You can try checking out on links and you can send me a private message if you want so that we can check if it is fraud or not.

Companies actually encourage the shipping as they earn more from it.
  7. #6 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Research further. You will stumble on something good eventually. I will send you something later so please check your inbox. I hope it would help you with your problem. No, I am not working for any company, I just want to make sure that I can be of help to anyone here.
  8. #7 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Nope, I am sorry but I cannot recommend you anything. I will PM you something that might help, though.

There should not be a problem with the shipping, like what peptideguru said. It's a free country, you can do what you want. The problem I could think of is when you travel while you carry your stuff. You have to have a prescription for it. But as for shipping, no.
  9. #8 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    According to the forum guidelines, we are not allowed to promote. So I suggest you check your inbox, I have sent something. I hope it helps.

As for the side effects, just take a small dose the first time you do it again. You can just do it twice a day if you think it is not effective.
  10. #9 14th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi, I'm new to this. Could someone PM me a reliable Canadian source with a decent price? Thanks.
  11. #10 15th October 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said not only is it against the rules of the forum, I think it's better to maybe ask around in your specific region. There's people here from all over the world and what's good and available for somebody were they live, might not be the same for you.
  12. #11 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Forums are very helpful, although let's all be careful not to mention specific brands so we won't get banned. Let's not forget we are not allowed to promote anything here and suggesting a brand might get mistaken by the admin that we are promoting.
  13. #12 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    They say that if you want to be really safe, better buy locally.
  14. #13 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlene_fits_in View Post
    They say that if you want to be really safe, better buy locally.
    I now buy from a local supplier. I feel it's much safer because if they are not giving me legit products, I can easily track them.