• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Sermorelin

1. #1 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

Sermorelin

I have been using 200mg testosterone cyp and 1 mg Arimidex every week for the last 8 months and I'm very satisfied with the results. My friend suggested me to do 150mcg of sermorelin acetate daily. What are the advantages of doing this and is it something similar to HCG?
  2. #2 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I have been using 200mg testosterone cyp and 1 mg Arimidex every week for the last 8 months and I'm very satisfied with the results. My friend suggested me to do 150mcg of sermorelin acetate daily. What are the advantages of doing this and is it something similar to HCG?
    No, it is more like a poor man's GH. but still it is a lot of money because it should be used minimum 3-6 months. Better have your diet plan and training in check or you will be wasting money.
  3. #3 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sermorelin is great. Some people even recommend it more than HGH. It is comparable to HCG in some way. Because HCG is a natural testosterone booster, but sermorelin is a natural GH booster. So it will help your body to produce more GH. Some say that it's better then HGH because it have less side effects.
  4. #4 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Sermorelin is great. Some people even recommend it more than HGH. It is comparable to HCG in some way. Because HCG is a natural testosterone booster, but sermorelin is a natural GH booster. So it will help your body to produce more GH. Some say that it's better then HGH because it have less side effects.
    Ya. When I used to run sermorelin with my TRT I had absolutely no complaints about it.
  5. #5 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Will this help my testes to return to normal size?
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Will this help my testes to return to normal size?
    No, you should get HCG for that purpose.
  7. #7 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am interested if seremorelin and ipamorelin are similar in the way they work? So hcg is best option to get my testes working again?
  8. #8 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    And what time of day is the optimum time to inject HCG? I heard there's no difference.. Any thoughts? And will sermorelin increase appetite? I'm hungry all the time already
  9. #9 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    And what time of day is the optimum time to inject HCG? I heard there's no difference.. Any thoughts? And will sermorelin increase appetite? I'm hungry all the time already
    Yeah I think there's no difference. And sermorelin will not increase your appetite.
    What sermorelin do: release a pulse of HGH
    ipamorelin: release and amplify this pulse
    Also if you combine them you would get more then the double effect of using either one on it's own.
  10. #10 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, Lawrence.
    Do you think semorelin can be used in short teens as hgh would?
    Last edited by phoenix; 12th August 2015 at 10:31 AM.
  11. #11 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks, Lawrence.
    Do you think semorelin can be used in short teens as hgh would?
    I'm not sure but I think it will not give enough hgh boost to be efficient in kids, mostly. since it only stimulates more production by the pituitary gland. Synthetic GH works differently
  12. #12 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think sermorlelin is the only one recommended by the doctor. Sermorelin is great, but according to some users, there are other products that are much more effective than it.
  13. #13 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I did not know doctors prescribe sermorelin. Well, it is a great news. I hope next time, they will also allow and prescribe the use of other peptides and HGH. We would definitely be very happy if that would happen. Lol
  14. #14 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Is HCG better than HGH? I was a user of HGH until a few weeks ago and I am so contented and satisfied with the benefits it offers. However, I keep on hearing about this HCG and it makes me curious. Is it really greater than both peptides and HGH?