• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

Recommendations for Effective Bodybuilding Peptides

What are some good recommendations for effective bodybuilding peptides?
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Copper peptides are all great! I can't testify for other products as I am not really knowledgeable about every kinds of peptides out there. Why don't you try asking your closefriends on what works for them? Or why don;'t you try to pick 5 kinds of peptides and try them. See for yourself on which one works better.
  3. #3 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I must sauy that GHRP-6 is really superb. It is the one I am using right now. It is very effective in toning my body. This is the reason why I got my abs and I am surely loving it. I won't trade my GHRP-6 to any kind of peptides not even to a much more expensive hgh.
  4. #4 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is nice how we recommend the same peptides - ghrp-6. Lol! Anyway, another great peptide is copper peptides. I actually think it is very underrated. People should try this and see how great the result it can bring. It is far better compared to other kinds of peptides in the market.
  5. #5 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are so many great peptides in the market. I don't really know what to suggest as I can't pick a favorite due to the fact that there are all good. Well, I will just list down the peptides that I really love:

1.) Ipamorelin
    2.) GHRP-2 and GHRP-6
    3.) Copper Peptides
    4.) IGF-1
    5.) PEG MGF
  6. #6 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 is my choice when it comes to peptides, but I must admit that there are a lot of great peptides in the market. It is actually confusing to choose which among these ones is the best as each of them has their own positive points. But since I am using IGF-1 now, I must say it is the best one for me.
  7. #7 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, Ipamorelin is the best. It is the one that offers result at the fastest rate. I don't think there is another peptides that can surpass the advantages of ipamorelin. Nonetheless, I admit that the others are great as well. It is just Ipamorelin is my personal choice.
  8. #8 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I also choose ipamorelin. It is incomparable to any other peptides. The others are also a good choice, but there is something about ipamorelin that sets it apart from the others. Its effect is far more satisfying. I would choose it over and over again.
  9. #9 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Many people here are only offering half an answer -GHRP2, GHRP6 and Ipamorellin are just one component of the most efficient combo currently.

If you also inject CJC 1295/Mod GRF 1-29 or CJC 1295 DAC you will increase the results significantly.
    Take the below table for example,
    115933d1307694177-ghrh-ghrp-explained-ghrh-vs-combo-curve..jpg

The blue line is GHRP on its own (at 0.1ug/kg), the red is GHRP+GHRH combo.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

Ari (24th September 2015)

11. #10 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Nice graph. It is showing how really important it is to combine grhp's with ghrh's. You get huge hgh pulse by doing so.
  12. #11 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    That's the first time I've actually seen that information in the form of a chart, and I think that shows more clearly than any article I've read what you need to combine for the most effective results
  13. #12 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    Many people here are only offering half an answer -GHRP2, GHRP6 and Ipamorellin are just one component of the most efficient combo currently.

If you also inject CJC 1295/Mod GRF 1-29 or CJC 1295 DAC you will increase the results significantly.

This is really a helpful information!! I must say that the best bodybuildinf peptides these days is none other than the GHRP + GHRH combo. I will try it once I resume taking peptides/hgh/melanotan and other drugs. As of now, I have to distance myself from using any kind of drug.
  14. #13 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    IGF-1 is also a great peptides. It is very effective in giving you more lean mass and developing your body muscles. A lot of bodybuilders prefer this over other kinds of peptides. However, I can;t guarantee that you'll also love it as each kind of drug has different effect on each person.
  15. #14 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    All american brand peptides are known to be effective. I have tried a couple of American branded peptides and yes, they work well. I can't say something about Chinese brands since I haven't tried them yet.
  16. #15 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Mod grf is by far the best ever! I have never ever regret spending some bucks for this one. You might want to give it a try and see why I have been so addicted to it. Ever since I have tried this, I never considered any other kinds of peptides anymore.
  17. #16 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Mod-GRF are just among the most commonly used and most commonly praised products available in the market these days. You might want to give them a try and see which one works best for you.
  18. #17 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I saw the biggest muscle growth when I was using GHRP 6 and when I was using ipamorelin as well. Even when I love fragment 176-191 as well, its result is more leaning to losing weight.
  19. #18 6th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    It is nice how we recommend the same peptides - ghrp-6. Lol! Anyway, another great peptide is copper peptides. I actually think it is very underrated. People should try this and see how great the result it can bring. It is far better compared to other kinds of peptides in the market.
    There are a lot of underrated peptides. Most users here are using and recommending ipamorelin, ghrp 2, ghrp 6 and mod grf. Fragment 176-191 used to be udnerrated, but it seems like more users are noticing it now. PEG MGF, PT-141, sermorelin and hexarelin are just a few of many underrated peptides.
  20. #19 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post

Great graph presentation. However, not everyone is going to be happy about CJC. Remember that our bodies react differently. Just because it offers great results to other users does not automatically mean it will be great for others too.
  21. #20 11th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Hexarelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are my favorite drugs when it comes to bodybuilding or body toning. You will never ever be disappointed with these drugs. Go give it a try and you will surely love it.