• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

taking my peptides on holiday

I am going to Spain soon and want to take my peptides with me.
    Does anybody know if it is easy to get insulin syringes in Spain because I believe I could have some issues with customs if I try to bring the syringes with me ?
  2. #2 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think you can buy them from any local pharmacy.

But about costums, why would you have any issues with insulin syringes? I'd be much more worried about the peptides. No?
  3. #3 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    I think you can buy them from any local pharmacy.

But about costums, why would you have any issues with insulin syringes? I'd be much more worried about the peptides. No?
    Are peptides illegal in Spain?
    I think that customs do not like any sharp objects with no proof of medical use.
    I had another idea.. To get some MK677 instead as it'll only be for two or three weeks.
    Last edited by Idealer; 12th August 2015 at 07:01 AM.
  4. #4 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't risk going through the air-port with peptides or syringes. It's likely that the security wont understand what that stuff is, and will pull you aside and most likely confiscate it.

you can get syringes from any local pharmacy.
  5. #5 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Are peptides illegal in Sortugal?
    I think that customs do not like any sharp objects with no proof of medical use.
    I had another idea.. To get some MK677 instead as it'll only be for two or three weeks.
    Yes you can buy insulin syringes from the pharmacy.

About peptides, I will be really surprised if you'll be able to enter the country with them without having some sort of prescription.
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Sharps thru customs will flag up and you'd need a prescription from doctor to prove that you need to take some medication just in case they searched you and found sharps.

But they are available to purchase out there, or mail them to your address before leaving.
  7. #7 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Sharps thru customs will flag up and you'd need a prescription from doctor to prove that you need to take some medication just in case they searched you and found sharps.

But they are available to purchase out there, or mail them to your address before leaving.
    Thanks Lawrence. I think this would be my best option.
  8. #8 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I guess you can just go there without all those stuff and just have them shipped to your Spain address once you get there. It would be hard to explain the drugs when they find it in your luggage. A prescription would be needed and they would ask you a series of questions which would just delay your flight. Annoying.
  9. #9 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you put it in your hold luggage (the big one that you don't see till it's on the conveyor at the next airport) then it'll be perfectly fine. I've traveled multiple times, as had people on the old forum and encountered no issues with needles or peptides in their hold luggage - unless you're going to UAE, Australia or similar - as their importation laws are considerably stricter.

Under no circumstances should you ever put them in your carry on luggage. Attempting to bring needles onto the plane will get you stopped and likely get you into some pretty deep trouble.

I also doubt you can just pick up needles from a pharmacy in spain, although I've not tried. I had a bit of a headache one day so went to get some paracetamol from a pharmacy, they looked offended and shooed me out! If they wouldn't give you that I doubt they'll be dishing out needles unless you can prove you need them with a prescription for diabetes or similar - even then that will likely be breaking the law so they may just send you to the hospital to sort it.
  10. #10 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Go to your local pharmacy and they should be able to provide you with what you need. I would not try to bring it through an airport because security will most definitely question you about it. It is not worth the hassle so I would just wait until you get to Spain to get some.
  11. #11 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You should be able to get syringes from any phamarcy over there. I'm just not sure you won't have any issue transporting the peptides.
  12. #12 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If i was to do it, i would pre-mix my peptides, as white powder might look highly suspicious to airport security. Peptides are not illegal for personal use, just like anabolic steroids. You can travel with them in small quantities for personal use. But obviously i do not know laws of all countries.
  13. #13 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If it's a vial ( like melanotan), premix it and put a contact lens label on it, adding some other contact lents supplies is even greater.
    There are different opinions on how long it stays well out of the fridge. On the previous forum they even claimed ( when mixed) it's still as potent after two months ( while others claimed it starts degrading after 48 hours)
    Put the needles elsewhere and add some vitamin B12 injection water.
  14. #14 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainstream View Post
    If it's a vial ( like melanotan), premix it and put a contact lens label on it, adding some other contact lents supplies is even greater.
    There are different opinions on how long it stays well out of the fridge. On the previous forum they even claimed ( when mixed) it's still as potent after two months ( while others claimed it starts degrading after 48 hours)
    Put the needles elsewhere and add some vitamin B12 injection water.
    I can never seem to get this point across; Degredation isn't the issue - bacterial contamination is.

If anything it looks less dodgy to just carry the supplies as they are, the fewer 'suspicious' items on the x-ray, and the less room they occupy the less chance there is of the customs officer spotting them.
    On average, they have 1-2 seconds to check a bag - they don't open and rummage through them all, only the suspicious ones (large volumes of water 500ml+, electrical items, large metallic knife/gun shaped objects) - all they see is a composite image of blocks of colour - google some images and you'll see that your tiny vial is not what you're looking for, and won't be picked up by the newer drug 'sniffers' either.
  15. #15 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The peptides might look suspicious. We may never know how random random is in an airport. About the syringes, you have to have a prescription to justify your need for it so better buy in the local pharmacy there. You ask for jeringuilla. That is what they call it there. Hope this helps.
  16. #16 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Have em shipped to where you are going instead. It sounds really expensive but at least you do not need to go to jail for "illegal" drugs. I mean, airport people may think differently. It is hard to justify unless you have a prescription to do so. If not and you really wanna take it with you on your vacation, then just have it shipped. You have to pay extra but you can get what you want. A little sacrifice won't hurt.
  17. #17 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Are you still on vacation, OP?

I hope you can just consider shipping your stuff once you are there instead of carrying them with you on the plane. I am not even sure if you would get pass the airport. And I believe they also have local pharmacies there where you could buy syringes without hassle. Be careful.
  18. #18 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    Are you still on vacation, OP?

I hope you can just consider shipping your stuff once you are there instead of carrying them with you on the plane. I am not even sure if you would get pass the airport. And I believe they also have local pharmacies there where you could buy syringes without hassle. Be careful.
    Yeah mate I just shipped peptides to my hotel. Shipped them at monday, and arrived here yesterday. Haven't received them yet, hope it goes well.
  19. #19 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    And I got insulin syringes from local pharmacy without any problem
  20. #20 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I must say "peptideguru" gave the only rational answer here. When I'm abroad I don't want to think about going to a pharmacy or having sent my stuff over to a hotel. As mentioned before, add some contacts stuff to a vial and find a doctor that writes you a note on B12 injections ( and put them elsewhere in your checked luggage) if it's not non-prescription in your country. You can tell: I don't eat a lot of meat and used it before and it made me feel so much better ( I actually tried B12 myself and it does give you an energy boost).
    This is the topic that needs a rational approach. It's important to be well prepared but they're looking for coke. Not for relatively small amounts of research peptides. IMHO.