• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

What are the natural ways to increase growth hormone?

What are the natural ways to increase growth hormone? I've read some studies that practicing intermittent fasting can increase growth hormone production for two years now with great results ( 24 hour once to twice protocol or 16 hours 5x a week protocol). I know that lifting heavy weights with few reps helps in testosterone and growth hormone production too, however I am not sure about the rest period in between sets... is it better with long rest (3-5mins) or short 30 sec rests? If you know other ways to increase GH production please share!
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Exercise,
    eat a healthy, balanced diet
    do compound exercises with heavy weight
    sleep well
    lose excess body fat
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah, fasting is one. If you fast for 24 hours, there is a huge increase on your gh levels. You can schedule eating every other day if you want. Avoid sugar, sleep more, do weight lifting, eat healthy. Steven is right, you have to lose your body fats, too, and as much as possible, don't add up more.
  4. #4 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Exercising and sleeping well are some great ways to naturally increase your growth hormone!
  5. #5 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Yeah, fasting is one. If you fast for 24 hours, there is a huge increase on your gh levels. You can schedule eating every other day if you want. Avoid sugar, sleep more, do weight lifting, eat healthy. Steven is right, you have to lose your body fats, too, and as much as possible, don't add up more.
    I have read an article about this, and the claim is like you would increase gh levels by 2000%. I am not sure if they are just exaggerating but yeah, that's what they claim fasting could do.

Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    Exercising and sleeping well are some great ways to naturally increase your growth hormone!
    If I sleep more than 12 hours, would that be considered well? or is it just ideal to sleep 8 hours?
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    "If I sleep more than 12 hours, would that be considered well? or is it just ideal to sleep 8 hours?"

I do not think that sleeping more than 8 hours is still considered healthy. There should be a balance between your activities during the day and your resting time.

About the fasting, I have heard of that, too. And exercise so that you do not keep unnecessary fats in your body.
  7. #7 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Exercise, sleep and diet is essential for hormone growth. I read somewhere that sex also helps to increase hormones naturally.
  8. #8 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Be in bed by 10 pm. That's because your pituitary gland secretes the growth hormone naturally between 10:30 pm and 1 am, but only if you are sleeping. As well, start your weight training with a high volume and finish it by doing short sets, but with heavy weights.

These are the only things you can do naturally.
  9. #9 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As we all know, most people here use hgh or peptides to improve the production of their growth hormone. However, there are simple ways we can follow to boost it. We just have to maintain a healthy diet, perform regular exercise and have good sleeping habit. If we do this, our growth hormone will increase.
  10. #10 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You need to sleep well, eat healthy, do enough excersise, and avoid sugar like plague. I don't know mush about fasting, but I've heard it helps too.
  11. #11 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said, a balanced and healthy lifestyle is all it takes. I say all, for some people it's quite hard to eat healthy and exercise due to certain circumstances.

If you exercise, eat well, and sleep enough then your body will function in the way it should.
  12. #12 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    1.) Exercise regularly (do not forget not to overdo it as everything excessive is never good to anyone)
    2.) Maintain a healthy diet (avoid junk and fatty foods)
    3.) Have a good sleeping habit
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    In order for you to increase the production of your growth hormone naturally, you just have to do what you are doing right now minus injecting drugs. A good exercise, a healthy diet and a sound sleep can all result to an increased production of natural growth hormones in our body.
  14. #14 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of ways you can to do increase your growth hormones in a natural way. Follow these:

1.) At night, sleep in a completely dark room (yes, it helps!)
    2.) Laugh as much as you can (laughter can increase your growth hormone. trust me)
    3.) lose weight if you are overweight
    4.) participate in strength-training!
    5.) Avoid or minimize sugar consumptions
    6.) Be exposed to natural sunlight
    7.) Have a good sleep

Good luck!
  15. #15 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It is very simple to increase the natural production of your body of growth hormone. All you need to do is to exercise regularly and eat healthy foods. However, you have to remember that it is quite difficult for the older ones to increase the number of their growth hormones. This is the reason why those who are on their mid 30s and up decide to use hgh and peptides for boosting the production of their growth hormone.
  16. #16 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like what the others say, you just have to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. if you continue working out and eating healthy foods, then your body will continue to produce growth hormone. However, do not expect that it will produce the same amount of growth hormone when you were still on peptides because it won't.
  17. #17 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just keep the right diet! Always plan your calori, carbo and protein intake as this impacts your growth hormone production a lot. While you have to eat healthy, going on a fasting sometimes will also help you increase the production. Of course, you should also do some exercise. Good luck!
  18. #18 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want to boost the production of your growth hormone, then you should spend a lot of time doing heavy workout routine. While it is recommended to eat healthy foods, it will also help if you go on fasting sometimes. Age is also a factor in the production of growth hormones in our body. The younger ones can produce more growth hormones compared to the older ones.
  19. #19 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have the same suggestion as the others. Regular exercise, healthy meals and sufficient amount of sleep are the basic things we need to ensure that we will be producing as much growth hormones as possible. There are also some people who said that laughing can also help us increase the production, but I am quite doubtful about it as I can't see the relation of laughing and growth hormones. Also, it is my first time to hear about "sleeping in the dark" can help you boost your body's growth hormone production.
  20. #20 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While all of their suggestions can really boost your growth hormone production, I don't think that those things can deliver the same results as using hgh or peptides. The reason why we take these drugs is because we know that our body can no longer produce SUFFICIENT amount of growth hormone as we age no matter what we do. While healthy diet and regular exercise can improve the production, it does not mean that it can already guarantee you that your body will be producing enough growth hormones for bodybuilding or whatever purpose.