• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

Breastfeeding while on peps

Is it safe for me to continue taking peptides while breastfeeding? Would it be safe for me and my baby? I want to go back to working out in a few months but I want to make sure first that it would be safe for both of us. My husband has recommended it and I am not sure if I trust him in that area.
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you consider peps after the breastfeeding phase. It may take a while because I have heard some women continue to lactate for 2 years. But if you really want to go back to your old self, just continue your workout and eat balanced diet. Cut your proteins, I guess, so that you do not need to burn too much.
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'd also agree that you don't take them while breastfeeding - not because they're dangerous, but we just don't know what they'll do, nothing is worth that risk.
  4. #4 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I know you want to look good, I think you are going through post partum depression that is why you are trying to check out the ways and means to get back to your fit self. But you have another soul to take care of so I suggest you give the little one the chance to grow first before you go back to your regular routine.
  5. #5 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I think you really have to choose only one at the moment. Think of the baby first. I assume that it won't be difficult for you to get back on track because per your post, you used to work out. Breastfeeding is really important for babies during their formative years. Just continue with the healthy diet and exercise, sans the shots.
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Listen to them, pampamparampam. Breastfeeding is beneficial for you and your baby. I have read somewhere that both you and the baby are less likely to become obese when you breastfeed. Your uterus will also go back to its normal size quicker than the usual. A friend of mine also told me that aside from the 9 months of menstrual delay when you were still carrying your baby, you will not ovulate while you breastfeed. So that's adding menstruation-free months on your calendar!
  7. #7 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Let your baby get the natural nutrients he or she needs while growing up. What is a few months of sacrifice? My friend's wife told me that her baby is very healthy. Other than that, they are saving more money because they do not buy much formula milk and diaper. I don't know with the diaper but I think it has something to do with the baby not pooping that much.
  8. #8 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If your milk stops, then continue with your plan. If you are still lactating, give the kid a chance. It is the baby's time to shine. I think it is okay that you make a little sacrifice for your little one, my dear. Don't worry, every mother is good looking so smile.
  9. #9 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Please consider breastfeeding without the shots. I hope we are convincing you well about the matter.

Don't worry because there are good side effects when you breastfeed. You would also be able to build a sweet relationship with your child. My mother always tells me that breastfeeding is like sharing your heart to your child that is why there is an unexplainable bond.
  10. #10 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You shouldn't be taking peptides while breastfeeding, unless you want to risk your health and the health of your innocent baby.
  11. #11 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the best thing for you to do is to take the peptides after your breastfeeding phase. It's not advisable to take it while breastfeeding. You wouldn't want to risk your baby's health for something you can always do later. So think about the safety of your child first.
  12. #12 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just to be on the safe side, I wouldn't take them while breastfeeding. You never know what the long-term undiscovered effects of it are. Just to be safe, don't trust your husband in this area.
  13. #13 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for the input, ladies and gentlemen! I really appreciate all of them!

Yes, I won't be trusting my husband on this one. Hahaha!

I have also read the benefits of breastfeeding. I cannot thank you enough for your encouragements.

I may not be as fit as I used to be after I deliver the baby but I think I will just stick to the "after-baby" exercises I found online.

Thanks, again!
  14. #14 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    No problem. I will send you something so check your inbox in a bit. Hope it helps. You do not need to worry if you think you won't be able to achieve your fitness like you used to. I am telling you, you would look waaaay better than before.

I hope you have a safe delivery!
  15. #15 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just always feel good. Remember, you will still have to fight against post partum depression so make sure that you always look at the brighter side of things. After recovering, you can start with simple exercises. And then start with the meds after breastfeeding. That would occupy much of your time so that you won't suffer from the depression. Good luck on your delivery, OP!
  16. #16 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Breastfeed and love your child. It is the way to go. If you think you would look THAT ugly after you give birth, think again. I believe that you are going to be more beautiful because there is a certain glow that can only be seen in lactating mothers. Good luck on your delivery and stay confident.
  17. #17 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd advise against breastfeeding whilst using peptides. Peptides, while being medically studies as relatively safe, have not been studied by independent pediatricians.

Bottom line is, remember that everything that comes into your body comes out, be it in milk or otherwise.

As with everything, remember to use consent and consult your doctor if you aren't sure.
  18. #18 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Stay away from any drug as much as possible when you are already breastfeeding as it may affect your baby. I am not a woman so I would not understand what you are going through but I know that there might be some harmful effects that you may transmit through your baby with your milk. Supplements that would help you lactate more would be better.
  19. #19 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Thank you for the input, ladies and gentlemen! I really appreciate all of them!

Yes, I won't be trusting my husband on this one. Hahaha!

I have also read the benefits of breastfeeding. I cannot thank you enough for your encouragements.

I may not be as fit as I used to be after I deliver the baby but I think I will just stick to the "after-baby" exercises I found online.

Thanks, again!
    Your feeling of insecurity is common with pregnant women because of the changes in your body. But you are beautiful because you are carrying a lovely kid inside you. So do not worry too much. Just be happy and breastfeed her. You do not only share a part of you, you share your soul to your kid. Good luck and have a safe delivery!
  20. #20 30th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Since the effect of taking peptides while breastfeeding is still a dark area I would advice you wait until you stop breastfeeding. No harm waiting a while.