• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

Lump on my left shoulder blade

I have just noticed that there is a tiny lump just above my left shoulder blade. It scared the hell out of me so I went to see my friend who happens to be a doctor. She said I could just treat it with a massage ball. Will it be exaggerated if I choose to use peps instead? And what kind should I use?
  2. #2 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not really sure what that lump is about so you better have it checked. But if it is just a muscle knot, you really do not need to take anything. Your friend is right, just use massage balls. If it is something serious than a knot, you can try Ipam, mod grf and tb-500. They are good for injuries.
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Did your doctor/ friend checked it physically or did you just text him/ her about the lump? Better make sure that you have it physically checked by a professional before you conclude about what it is. Yes, there are peptides that are good in injury repair but then again, have it checked first, okay?
  4. #4 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You should definitely have that checked, OP. Like troychard said, though, if it's just a muscle knot, you shouldn't need to take anything at all. Just use massage balls like your friend said, and if it's something more serious, like I said, talk to a doctor first.
  5. #5 17th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You better ask your friend for an appointment. If it is growing bigger each day, there really is something wrong with it. Have you checked it lately? I hope it is nothing serious. But yes, like all of them is saying, ask a doctor first before taking anything. If the pain is recurring, then that is something really serious. We may never know.
  6. #6 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also have to recommend getting it checked out properly to be honest before I'd suggest any way's to deal with it or to start recommending various things to do.

Massage balls won't work on all lumps, only the ones that aren't solid, as in when you press it it goes in.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yikes. Definitely have it checked out. I feel a more appropriate solution would be some Bengay or IcyHot in the meantime. Does it hurt when you cycle your arm?
  8. #8 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Every lump makes me nervous, I am extremely cancer-conscious. The only thing I can tell you to do is to seek some help, make an appointment. It is urgent!
  9. #9 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think you need to use peptides. You have it checked it out and probably removed.
  10. #10 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    There are 1000 reasons you could have a lump on your body. Very few of them are cancer. A lump on your shoulder blade is highly unlikely to be cancer, but you should get it checked out. I can tell you, your more likely to run down on the way to the doctor, than your are to be told you have cancer with your symptoms.
  11. #11 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    While peptides is known to be great for injuries, I do not recommend it! First of all, you do not know what exactly it is and your doctor friend did not recommend using the drugs. If you are really eager to use peptides to speed up the healing process of that lump, I suggest you ask your friend first whether it is fine to use the drug or not. peptides is not prescribed by doctors for bodybuilding. However, they do prescribe it for treating injuries. Therefore, if your friend sees that peptides will be helpful and will not cause more problems, then he/she will prescribe it.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The one thing that I would HIGHLY recommend is icing your shoulder every day. It was seem redundant, but trust me it will help tremendously. I had a really bad shoulder injury from tennis, and icing it made a day and night difference. Good luck!
  13. #13 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You can actually use peptides to treat it as peptides are also well-known for its treating/healing properties. However, just to be safe, just ask your friend (who is a doctor) for recommendation. Ask her what is the best dose for treating your lump as well as most of us here use peptides use for bodybuilding and not for treating. We might be mistaken in giving you a recommendation on what is the ideal dose to take for your lump to heal faster.
  14. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have used peptides for treating my lump before. So far, it ended well. I did not consult my doctor as I believe the lump is just a minor issue. I just decided to use peptides and then, it slowly disappeared. I have never been so amazed in my life. peptides really never fail.
  15. #15 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    A further examination should be done on that lump. It could be the result of a variety of things. I would not recommend the use of peptides just yet. Kindly get assessed first.
  16. #16 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    One time I had also noticed a lump on the left shoulder blade of my husband. That is why I get worried and insisted him to let it check by our personal doctor. Good thing our doctor said there is no need to worry about. He did not even give my husband any kind of medication for that. I am just seeing my husband always exercising his shoulders everyday. Lately as I noticed the lump is already small that is why I do not worry anymore that much. That is why you must consult first a doctor before you take in any medication that is not prescribed for that.
  17. #17 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The thread as had a lot of responses so just wondered if the OP ever got to the bottom of what caused the lump, and what they did in the end to resolve the issue?
  18. #18 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think its smarter to just have it checked and then follow the doctors orders. No need to possibly have it get worse when you can just take care of it now. I don't mess around with lumps, etc. While it may not be cancer, that doesn't mean it couldn't have some sort of long term consequences if you don't treat it properly.
  19. #19 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I would try massaging, if it does no work then you may need to have this checked out properly by a doctor. It is not a good idea to leave it for too long.
  20. #20 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    There are 1000 reasons you could have a lump on your body. Very few of them are cancer. A lump on your shoulder blade is highly unlikely to be cancer, but you should get it checked out. I can tell you, your more likely to run down on the way to the doctor, than your are to be told you have cancer with your symptoms.
    I totally agree with you. It's more effective to get the cause of the lump first, before deciding on how to treat it.